+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
184
2
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Guyz, one of my friend told me that we need to send acknowledgment of medical to embassy...is it true ?
 

River1313

Member
Dec 9, 2015
15
1
Ldmtl said:
https://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en-ca&client=safari&yv=2&um=1&ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=ca&entry=s&sa=X&ftid=0x4cc91a6afa8bc8ff:0x6d09855b2e86f16b

Industriel clinique on st catherine. Ask for appointment for immigration or show them the letter that u got. They will tell you what to do next. Its true that i cic website have a problem. Pls also share ur timeline
Thanks Ldmtl.
 

ARVINAH

Newbie
Mar 12, 2016
1
0
Hello!

I received my csq nearly 1 year now. My agent told me that I can wait for 2 more years in order to save for my immigration. I want to know if I can wait or should I apply in the meantime for my PR. How does this work after receiving a CSQ? How much more should I pay? How much time it will take? I feel discourage and don't know if I should go or stay back here in Mauritius. It was for the best for my Kids and I that I wish to move to Quebec. Its really hard but I wish to proceed further till the end to see and hope that it will be positive. But in the meantime friends, if you can help on some of these questions.

Thank beforehand.

Arvinah
 

SSS1234

Full Member
Nov 8, 2015
39
3
Ldmtl said:
I am exactly in the same situation as you. I got MR and medical received appeared on ecas on Jan 16. And you got ppr and i dont. I dont know why
Hello everyone,

My ECAS updated as following:

We received your application for permanent residence on June 18, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 5, 2015.
We started processing your application on September 5, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on March 9, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I haven't got any information from my agent yet.

Do you guys have any idea that what the documents could be? And Are there any other person in same stat?

Thanks,

SSS
 

goQuebec

Star Member
May 15, 2012
100
1
Albania
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
NOC Code......
2131 (U056)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/08/2012
Doc's Request.
1/12/2014
Nomination.....
07/05/2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
13/03/2013 the first and 30/07/2015 (federal part)
IELTS Request
IELTS+TEFAQ sent with application , DELF B2 (January 2014)
File Transfer...
17/06/2015 received
Med's Request
03-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-12-2015 send from the doctor 23-12-2015 updated 2 days after
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
23-03-2016 send 24-03-2016
LANDED..........
15-05-2016
SSS1234 said:
Hello everyone,

My ECAS updated as following:

We received your application for permanent residence on June 18, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 5, 2015.
We started processing your application on September 5, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on March 9, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I haven't got any information from my agent yet.

Do you guys have any idea that what the documents could be? And Are there any other person in same stat?

Thanks,

SSS
After Medicals received there is another line IN MY STATUS (the same as yours).
They requested a new police certificate for me with both surname before and after marriage. THere are 2 months i sent it and no news.
I think you should ask your agent if he took this email.
Usually the status update after sending the email ....or you should send an enquiry.
 

SSS1234

Full Member
Nov 8, 2015
39
3
goQuebec said:
After Medicals received there is another line IN MY STATUS (the same as yours).
They requested a new police certificate for me with both surname before and after marriage. THere are 2 months i sent it and no news.
I think you should ask your agent if he took this email.
Usually the status update after sending the email ....or you should send an enquiry.
Hello goQuebec,

Thanks for your reply. I have sent the police certificates recently, just 10 days ago.
Actually I was expecting my PPR.
I have no idea what it could be... I have asked my agent by email. However, I need to wait till Monday..
 

goQuebec

Star Member
May 15, 2012
100
1
Albania
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
NOC Code......
2131 (U056)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/08/2012
Doc's Request.
1/12/2014
Nomination.....
07/05/2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
13/03/2013 the first and 30/07/2015 (federal part)
IELTS Request
IELTS+TEFAQ sent with application , DELF B2 (January 2014)
File Transfer...
17/06/2015 received
Med's Request
03-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-12-2015 send from the doctor 23-12-2015 updated 2 days after
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
23-03-2016 send 24-03-2016
LANDED..........
15-05-2016
SSS1234 said:
Hello goQuebec,

Thanks for your reply. I have sent the police certificates recently, just 10 days ago.
Actually I was expecting my PPR.
I have no idea what it could be... I have asked my agent by email. However, I need to wait till Monday..
Hello
Also , i send them the police certificates for me and my husband ( second time) when they asked
medicals (december 3) but for me they asked again
With both surnames . I send them for the 3 time in january and no news .
Ok i think wait the monday ...talk again with your agent and if no email send an enquiry to your VO.

Good luck
 
D

David83

Guest
Anyone lives in Canada, and didn't send the PCC from Canada recently? I didn't send a PCC from Canada, even though they asked to send a PCC from each country I lived in for more than 6 months. I'm afraid this will make me troubles, won't it?
 

leinadaniel

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
71
2
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ 12-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
01-21-2016
Med's Done....
01-22-2016 RPRF 02-02-2016 PCC 02-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2016
LANDED..........
03-22-2016
David83 said:
Anyone lives in Canada, and didn't send the PCC from Canada recently? I didn't send a PCC from Canada, even though they asked to send a PCC from each country I lived in for more than 6 months. I'm afraid this will make me troubles, won't it?
I know somebody that has. Check out a few pages back.n Can you share your timeline?
 

SSS1234

Full Member
Nov 8, 2015
39
3
David83 said:
Anyone lives in Canada, and didn't send the PCC from Canada recently? I didn't send a PCC from Canada, even though they asked to send a PCC from each country I lived in for more than 6 months. I'm afraid this will make me troubles, won't it?
I do live in Canada and I have not sent the PCC from Canada. Though, they did not asked it specifically.

Thanks,
 
D

David83

Guest
leinadaniel said:
I know somebody that has. Check out a few pages back.n Can you share your timeline?
Application received July 31st, 2015.
AOR sent on Non 25th, 2015.
Last month they asked for the PCCs and to pay the RPRF fees. I'm still waiting the MR.

Thanks
 
D

David83

Guest
SSS1234 said:
I do live in Canada and I have not sent the PCC from Canada. Though, they did not asked it specifically.

Thanks,
OK, good to know there are people in the same boat. It's relieving. Thanks
 

Ldmtl

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
52
1
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
16-12-2015
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
Interview........
No idea. i dont think so
Passport Req..
No idea
VISA ISSUED...
No idea
LANDED..........
No idea
SSS1234 said:
I do live in Canada and I have not sent the PCC from Canada. Though, they did not asked it specifically.

Thanks,
we have the same timeline im expecting my PPR too but so far no news and no correspondence. i did not send pcc from canada too
 

quebec100

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
69
18
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all. Today when I checked the online status, it's changed to Decision Made in place of In Process.
But when I clicked on it, it showing 5 lines with last line as Medical Received.
Is it supposed to be like this ?
 

leinadaniel

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
71
2
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ 12-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
01-21-2016
Med's Done....
01-22-2016 RPRF 02-02-2016 PCC 02-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2016
LANDED..........
03-22-2016
quebec100 said:
Hi all. Today when I checked the online status, it's changed to Decision Made in place of In Process.
But when I clicked on it, it showing 5 lines with last line as Medical Received.
Is it supposed to be like this ?

That's how it is for me. Except that I got PPR before all that happened, while it was still showing "processing".

You are next to get PPR.