+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Mar 22, 2020
Decision made is the final decision taken on your application. Medical results don't have a decision made but instead says "medical results passed" when they are passed. You have a similar time frame as mine too, since we are both applying from the States I guess. My end end date for processing is May 16th 2020 while yours is May 6th 2020 as you had informed us above. Perhaps we need to wait till our final processing time before we hear "Passport Request" if all goes well. You know the current situation worldwide is not helping in terms of faster processing. I pray for you and for me and all the rest of the people waiting to hear good news from the immigration authorities. :) Good Luck :)
I hope you're right! :)

Thank you so much, I hope you gets yours too (and everyone else)!

Mar 22, 2020
My pleasure you are very welcome. You can also update your info on this tracker which gives you an idea about processing, ppr etc. This way we all can have an idea when to expect ppr from others info. https://imtrackdb.firebaseapp.com/ .
Yes, I've added mine before. The only thing to add is "decision made." Should I update this? I just feel like it's not official... :p

I updated mine. It's under "Manny." I have a duplicate so there's "Manny" and "Manny II" for whoever has the privileges to delete the copy!

Last edited:

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Yes, I've added mine before. The only thing to add is "decision made." Should I update this? I just feel like it's not official... :p

I updated mine. It's under "Manny." I have a duplicate so there's "Manny" and "Manny II" for whoever has the privileges to delete the copy!
Since you have seen decision made, then you could add or just wait till you feel comfortable about the "decision made" line :)

Davidliu1007

Mar 7, 2020
So..fellow CSQ applicants, have any of your guys received any file numbers recently?

My application(CSQ included) was mailed to the immigration office in September 2019, and it was received on the 1st of October(By Canada post tracking), but I haven't yet received my FILE NUMBER or any other replies of any kind from the immigration office. Is that normal...?

I submitted an online request form and the immigration officer told me that my application is well received and is still in normal processing time...but I thought the normal processing time is about..3-5 months?

Thank you....

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
So..fellow CSQ applicants, have any of your guys received any file numbers recently?

My application(CSQ included) was mailed to the immigration office in September 2019, and it was received on the 1st of October(By Canada post tracking), but I haven't yet received my FILE NUMBER or any other replies of any kind from the immigration office. Is that normal...?

I submitted an online request form and the immigration officer told me that my application is well received and is still in normal processing time...but I thought the normal processing time is about..3-5 months?

Thank you....
Yup! Literally same timeline. Sent the App out on September 30th and received on October 2nd 2019 in Sydney,NS. I also submitted a query via the IRCC webform back in January and they gave me the same "wait for it" response.

Looking at the tracker here https://imtrackdb.firebaseapp.com/, it seems nobody received an AOR after mid-July so it's just a waiting game for now

bonoYJ

Mar 31, 2020
I am under PEQ quebec graduates. Sent to federal october 2019. Still couldn't get file number or any other notice. I am worrying cuz my CSQ will be expired on june 2021. Usually how long do we have to wait until we get file number?

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
I also sent a request via web form, they confirmed receipt of my app (March 6th 2020) and gave me a temporary file number (starting with XEP) but not the official one/process it hasn’t started. Did anyone else also receive this from IRCC?
Oh! No I didn't receive anything of that sort. Perhaps it's a recent process change to prevent all of us already going mad in quarantine from annoying IRCC too much LOL.

I'll do a follow up and see if they provide me one

Reactions: VCIce

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
I am under PEQ quebec graduates. Sent to federal october 2019. Still couldn't get file number or any other notice. I am worrying cuz my CSQ will be expired on june 2021. Usually how long do we have to wait until we get file number?
It doesn't matter, it doesn't affect your process.

Blessme00

Star Member
Dec 2, 2019

Thank you....
hi..... Waiting .....applied July .....no number yet.