+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Stylove

Hero Member
Dec 8, 2012
961
58
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
sango said:
After 4 years, then The Lord said, " this is your Visa" and so I am saying "thank you Lord". God's time is the best

Congrats Sango. It was a worthy 4 years wait! You can now take a chill beer for your efforts! You and your family are now Canadians....what a feeling!
 

Faith06

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
101
0
Hello po! can anyone tell who received their passport back in Abu Dhabi with visa? How many months po for
Ppr to return? Thanks a lot. God bless us all.
 

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
188
1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ABCD EFGH said:
Hello,

Please provide the link for the logsheet. I need to know Paris visa office processing time. Regards,
i wish some one support you , i was feeling like you when i found my application in Rome
 

ABCD EFGH

Hero Member
Mar 3, 2012
262
9
amrsoudy said:
i wish some one support you , i was feeling like you when i found my application in Rome

Thanks. This is the 3rd time I post my thread and I am waiting for somebody who can advise. Do you have the link to see the logsheet?
 

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
106
1
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amrsoudy said:
i'm from Egypt but my application went to Rome so Any one know any information about Rome Visa Office ?????
hi

Don’t worry. It’s normal. After CSQ, CIC moves our application to nearest visa office.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/rome.asp

Did you get file number?
 

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
188
1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ABCD EFGH said:
Thanks. This is the 3rd time I post my thread and I am waiting for somebody who can advise. Do you have the link to see the logsheet?
no sorry :-[
 

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
188
1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajish said:
hi

Don’t worry. It’s normal. After CSQ, CIC moves our application to nearest visa office.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/rome.asp

Did you get file number?
Thanks for your answer
And yes I have file number (AOR) , Also I called them yesterday again and after I said to them I know my application in Rome but Rome visa office not related to who sending from Egypt ,it’s related to Albania Greece ….etc not Egypt
He said he will send to Cic to see is it mistake or normal and they over loaded so they sent it there

But I don’t have anything till they make any action
 

Faith06

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
101
0
purple_buscuit said:
PPR received from ADVO on 2016-02-10.
Federal startedon Jan 13 2015
Good luck everyone :)
Hi purple biscuit, did you receive your passport back from Abu Dhabi? Thank you.
 

shersta

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
89
4
Quezon City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just sharing my timeline:

Manila Visa Office

Sept. 23, 2015 - Federal Application
December 12, 2015 - AOR
January 5, 2016 - MR
January 23, 2016 - Medical results have been received in ecas

Now waiting for passport request...
 

goQuebec

Star Member
May 15, 2012
100
1
Albania
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
NOC Code......
2131 (U056)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/08/2012
Doc's Request.
1/12/2014
Nomination.....
07/05/2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
13/03/2013 the first and 30/07/2015 (federal part)
IELTS Request
IELTS+TEFAQ sent with application , DELF B2 (January 2014)
File Transfer...
17/06/2015 received
Med's Request
03-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-12-2015 send from the doctor 23-12-2015 updated 2 days after
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
23-03-2016 send 24-03-2016
LANDED..........
15-05-2016
ABCD EFGH said:
Hello,

Please provide the link for the logsheet. I need to know Paris visa office processing time. Regards,
The link that shows the time for the federal part it's not special for each country.It's about 16 months now , but it shows the time it took to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during some time in the past.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

Here is the link for the VO Paris:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/paris.asp


Good luck

PS: I think that applicants with the same VO (paris) can give an answer to your questions
 

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
188
1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goQuebec said:
The link that shows the time for the federal part it's not special for each country.It's about 16 months now , but it shows the time it took to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during some time in the past.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

Here is the link for the VO Paris:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/paris.asp


Good luck

PS: I think that applicants with the same VO (paris) can give an answer to your questions
ecause majec
do you know any way to call rome free through anddroid because magkjack not accept ?
 

goQuebec

Star Member
May 15, 2012
100
1
Albania
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
NOC Code......
2131 (U056)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/08/2012
Doc's Request.
1/12/2014
Nomination.....
07/05/2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
13/03/2013 the first and 30/07/2015 (federal part)
IELTS Request
IELTS+TEFAQ sent with application , DELF B2 (January 2014)
File Transfer...
17/06/2015 received
Med's Request
03-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-12-2015 send from the doctor 23-12-2015 updated 2 days after
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
23-03-2016 send 24-03-2016
LANDED..........
15-05-2016
amrsoudy said:
ecause majec
do you know any way to call rome free through anddroid because magkjack not accept ?

Sorry, no i don't.

What does it mean ecause majec..magkjack.. i don't understand

thanks