+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

goQuebec

Star Member
May 15, 2012
100
1
Albania
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
NOC Code......
2131 (U056)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/08/2012
Doc's Request.
1/12/2014
Nomination.....
07/05/2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
13/03/2013 the first and 30/07/2015 (federal part)
IELTS Request
IELTS+TEFAQ sent with application , DELF B2 (January 2014)
File Transfer...
17/06/2015 received
Med's Request
03-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-12-2015 send from the doctor 23-12-2015 updated 2 days after
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
23-03-2016 send 24-03-2016
LANDED..........
15-05-2016
amrsoudy said:
really thank you very much another question what you did with them request ?? and why they request that ( while you QSW ) ?
amrsoudy said:
really thank you very much another question what you did with them request ?? and why they request that ( while you QSW ) ?
I know that the Reference leter from employeur is requested in federal stage from Roma Visa Office. An applicant from VO Roma had the same request but with MR , RPRF by mail not email. That's why i asked for.
I send them by replying in the same email and also in email of VO Roma.
 

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
188
1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goQuebec said:
I know that the Reference leter from employeur is requested in federal stage from Roma Visa Office. An applicant from VO Roma had the same request but with MR , RPRF by mail not email. That's why i asked for.
I send them by replying in the same email and also in email of VO Roma.
it mean you didn't send this employee letter ?? or you sent them new one ? or it was wrong mail ?
 

goQuebec

Star Member
May 15, 2012
100
1
Albania
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
NOC Code......
2131 (U056)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/08/2012
Doc's Request.
1/12/2014
Nomination.....
07/05/2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
13/03/2013 the first and 30/07/2015 (federal part)
IELTS Request
IELTS+TEFAQ sent with application , DELF B2 (January 2014)
File Transfer...
17/06/2015 received
Med's Request
03-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-12-2015 send from the doctor 23-12-2015 updated 2 days after
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
23-03-2016 send 24-03-2016
LANDED..........
15-05-2016
amrsoudy said:
it mean you didn't send this employee letter ?? or you sent them new one ? or it was wrong mail ?
It means that i send them by email. I scaned the letter and send it .
There was not explained in their email request. After replying in their email request i got a confirmation from immigration.
It means that, it was not a wrong email
 

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
188
1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goQuebec said:
It means that i send them by email. I scaned the letter and send it .
There was not explained in their email request. After replying in their email request i got a confirmation from immigration.
It means that, it was not a wrong email
many thanks to you and pray to me ;)
 

goQuebec

Star Member
May 15, 2012
100
1
Albania
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
NOC Code......
2131 (U056)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/08/2012
Doc's Request.
1/12/2014
Nomination.....
07/05/2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
13/03/2013 the first and 30/07/2015 (federal part)
IELTS Request
IELTS+TEFAQ sent with application , DELF B2 (January 2014)
File Transfer...
17/06/2015 received
Med's Request
03-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-12-2015 send from the doctor 23-12-2015 updated 2 days after
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
23-03-2016 send 24-03-2016
LANDED..........
15-05-2016
amrsoudy said:
many thanks to you and pray to me ;)
Good luck ..and don't worry :)
 

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
188
1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goQuebec said:
Good luck ..and don't worry :)
i called them again now and asked them is transferring my application to Rome normal or it's a mistake .

he checked a lot of times and he don't know why , so he will send inquiry to CIC TO check it .

but i will not be able to know any thing except they send me mail .
 

goQuebec

Star Member
May 15, 2012
100
1
Albania
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
NOC Code......
2131 (U056)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/08/2012
Doc's Request.
1/12/2014
Nomination.....
07/05/2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
13/03/2013 the first and 30/07/2015 (federal part)
IELTS Request
IELTS+TEFAQ sent with application , DELF B2 (January 2014)
File Transfer...
17/06/2015 received
Med's Request
03-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-12-2015 send from the doctor 23-12-2015 updated 2 days after
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
23-03-2016 send 24-03-2016
LANDED..........
15-05-2016
amrsoudy said:
i called them again now and asked them is transferring my application to Rome normal or it's a mistake .

he checked a lot of times and he don't know why , so he will send inquiry to CIC TO check it .

but i will not be able to know any thing except they send me mail .
It's very strange...You can't do anything ,just waiting...Be patient
 

charlottemontreal

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
65
1
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Feb 28, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar. 25, 2016
goQuebec said:
It's very strange...You can't do anything ,just waiting...Be patient
Hi goQuebec,

Did you receive any email or mail when CIC requested medical examination ? How they notify applicants if they need something ?

Or, we need to check ourself in CAS everyday to get informed ?
 

goQuebec

Star Member
May 15, 2012
100
1
Albania
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
NOC Code......
2131 (U056)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/08/2012
Doc's Request.
1/12/2014
Nomination.....
07/05/2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
13/03/2013 the first and 30/07/2015 (federal part)
IELTS Request
IELTS+TEFAQ sent with application , DELF B2 (January 2014)
File Transfer...
17/06/2015 received
Med's Request
03-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-12-2015 send from the doctor 23-12-2015 updated 2 days after
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
23-03-2016 send 24-03-2016
LANDED..........
15-05-2016
charlottemontreal said:
Hi goQuebec,

Did you receive any email or mail when CIC requested medical examination ? How they notify applicants if they need something ?

Or, we need to check ourself in CAS everyday to get informed ?
CIC requested Medicals and other doc. by email. My status was updated 2 or 3 days after, showing their request. This way happened to me.
After sending Medicals the status they received medicals updated 3 days later.
 

leinadaniel

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
71
2
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ 12-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
01-21-2016
Med's Done....
01-22-2016 RPRF 02-02-2016 PCC 02-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2016
LANDED..........
03-22-2016
GUYS AND GALS

I got PPR!!!! It is asking for the passport of all family members. However, I have a canadian son that wasn't included in application of course, I supposed I do not need to send his passport as well. Please let me know what you think.

Regards to all
 

Sarir11

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
122
4
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-03-2016 / Asked for IMM5669 to be filled again
AOR Received.
09-11-2015
Med's Request
31-01-2016 / RPRF: 02-02-2016
Med's Done....
09-02-2016 / Med Received 03-03-2016
Passport Req..
19-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
leinadaniel said:
GUYS AND GALS

I got PPR!!!! It is asking for the passport of all family members. However, I have a canadian son that wasn't included in application of course, I supposed I do not need to send his passport as well. Please let me know what you think.

Regards to all
Congrats!!
Enjoyyyy
 

Luc22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
181
9
MONTREAL
leinadaniel said:
GUYS AND GALS

I got PPR!!!! It is asking for the passport of all family members. However, I have a canadian son that wasn't included in application of course, I supposed I do not need to send his passport as well. Please let me know what you think.

Regards to all
Congrats Leina :D :D
Logically, You only send the passports of the main applicant and the persons included in the PR application (dependents - spouse - ect.)

By the way, I did my landing yesterday at Lacolle , my PR is finalized and completed ...

good luck
 

leinadaniel

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
71
2
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ 12-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
01-21-2016
Med's Done....
01-22-2016 RPRF 02-02-2016 PCC 02-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2016
LANDED..........
03-22-2016
Memg said:
Hi!!!
I got my PPR today!!!!!

I am very happy!!!
Meng, we have to talk about landing!!!!