+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Feb 13, 2019
Ur time line plzz
1. Quebec Skilled certificate (Certificat de celection du Quebec) received December 2017
2. Application Received date...22nd Feb 2018.
3. AOR 25th March 2018
4. Processing OF application started on April 16, 2018.
5. Medical Request....September 28, 2018
6. Pre-arrival service...September 29, 2018
7. Medical passed.....October 15, 2018
8. Additional documents request October 22, 2018
9. DM and passport request ...26th June 2019

Seema22

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
1. Quebec Skilled certificate (Certificat de celection du Quebec) received December 2017
3. AOR 25th March 2018
Ok thnx my time line is same as u but still waiting for DM

Seema22

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
3. AOR 25th March 2018
Could u plz share that with what skill basis u applied
I mean which profession

Hope9102

Jun 3, 2019
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
17-12-2017
AOR Received.
26-02-2018
Med's Request
18-10-2018
Passport Req..
13-06-2019
Has anybody recieved DM or Ppr recently from Nepal??

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
Hi my people, please has anyone gotten this kind of reply after submitting a webform?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Reactions: MH91

ab.alzoabi

Mar 7, 2019
Montreal
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
1-11-2021
Hi my people, please has anyone gotten this kind of reply after submitting a webform?

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
Yes unfortunately that's almost the only response you can get from them when you ask about the status of your application

MH91

Apr 12, 2019

yes I got the same response from them last week

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Dears I have got my immigration visa with the paper that I should submit during landing to get PRC destination is quebec but I am intending to land in calgary due to presence of my relatives their as I will land in winter will I face any problem in the airport during completing my landing process is landing in quebec mandatory please advise
Hi

Yes it is mandatory as far as I know. Quebec, through CSQ, provided you an entry to canada on the condition that you will live and prosper in Quebec. Failing to show that you want to stay in QC at the airport might result in no entry.

That is the whole concept behind it, else you should have applied through PEQ for Calgary or EE.

I understand what you mean, you can always move afterwards but I strongly advise against not landing in QC.

“When an immigrant is approved for permanent residence in Canada, they receive a Confirmation of Permanent Residence document. An immigration officer at the port of entry or a CIC office signs and dates this document when permanent residence is finally granted. This document is used by permanent residents to show to provincial and territorial organizations in order to access services. There is an immigration category printed on this document.”

so I guess your PR card will have the code ‘SW1-QC’

Last edited:

Mapleleaves21forever

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Category........
Other
Passport Req..
waiting....

I got it several times . :( Same reply :oops:

eeeee

Jun 22, 2019

They have no reply but this one, it's almost their automatic reply, sadly they don't read what we send, we are in a big joke

MH91

Apr 12, 2019

Try to call them, I called today and they send an alert to the responsable officer . once u completed your estimated time, they will send a higher level request to the responsible officer.

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
Try to call them, I called today and they send an alert to the responsable officer . once u completed your estimated time, they will send a higher level request to the responsible officer.
Ohhh really? Thank you for the info. Really appreciate.