+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
How to change your residence address ?
What is requirement?

mkm221

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
What? Extentended to 2020? Did that actually happen?

When did u do your medical?
Have u got DM? If not it could mean that they are late with your file and do not foresee to give u a reply shortly.

First time heard of this. Do keep us posted.

Thank you.
I did my medicals in February 2018, They expired in Feb 2019
Still have not received dm yet. Approaching my 23 months

trueno

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello Guys,

How many of the September 2017 applicant have got their decisions versus how many of us waiting for over 20+ months?
does anyone have the stat? i mean IRCC have been unreasonable all the way throughout the processing time. i was wondering is their something can be done if we all come together based on how many of us is actually waiting.

if there is a justified reason for the delay i understand. if otherwise i need me a damn explanation! My last webform response came out as, 'we have notified the XYZ case manager of your file they regarding your query " that's it ? this really do not make sense!

*Seniors bringing this to your attention Kindly let me know if you have seen situations like this before and what is advisable?
Im an Outland September 2017 applicant. Still no dm. Medical will expire on June. gcms notes last month states security not started yet. Webform correspondence says still on process

Reactions: lackofusername00

Patience17

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
I am also outland. Applied Sept 17. Medical last June 18. No DM. Never ordered gcms notes. Correspondence says within normal processing time. 20th month this week.

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
I am also outland. Applied Sept 17. Medical last June 18. No DM. Never ordered gcms notes. Correspondence says within normal processing time. 20th month this week.
Dear Patience17 we hope we get to hear some good news this week. I will also be clocking the 20th month this week.

Please update us.

Good luck to us all.

Patience17

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Dear Patience17 we hope we get to hear some good news this week. I will also be clocking the 20th month this week.

Please update us.

Good luck to us all.

I definitely will, dear.
Good luck to all of us.

Has not been an easy journey...nearly 6 years since this life controlling journey started. Hope we won't have to wait for much longer.

QSWINland2017

Jan 30, 2019
Was that your first GCMS notes request?
I ask because in my case I asked for GCMS notes on December 2nd and on December 3rd they updated lot of things (including eligibility and criminality status to passed), but I just know that because I asked for another GCMS notes.

It's my second one, with almost 1year in between, and nothing mooved. So desesparate right now.

QSWINland2017

Jan 30, 2019
QUOTE ShannonT, Hi

Can you give your timeline please? App receive: 05 sep 2017 AOR + Start processing: 05 dec 2017
Did you get AOR? Yes
Have you paid processing fees? via bank draft or online payment? Yes, online with credit card before sending my file september.
Have you paid ROPRF ? Yes, with Processing fees
Have they requested any docs? No
Checked your inbox/junk/spam? Everyday.
Most important, checked GC key at the bottom for list of request/correspondance they have sent? Nothing has been sent, I meet my MP 2 weeks before and still waiting for feedback.

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
[
QUOTE ShannonT, Hi

Can you give your timeline please? App receive: 05 sep 2017 AOR + Start processing: 05 dec 2017
Did you get AOR? Yes
Have you paid processing fees? via bank draft or online payment? Yes, online with credit card before sending my file september.
Have you paid ROPRF ? Yes, with Processing fees
Have they requested any docs? No
Checked your inbox/junk/spam? Everyday.
Most important, checked GC key at the bottom for list of request/correspondance they have sent? Nothing has been sent, I meet my MP 2 weeks before and still waiting for feedback.
@mgazi @a_pritesh @EVA RAO @ertarun any idea guys ?

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
That's it! no communication after AOR. I'm from West Africa, did it have any impact? I'm living here in Quebec for 9 years now.
Why don't you contact your local MP or MPP, the member of parliament? He/she can definitely approach CIC and share an update. I have seen few inland applicants doing that and this really moved the application.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Why don't you contact your local MP or MPP, the member of parliament? He/she can definitely approach CIC and share an update. I have seen few inland applicants doing that and this really moved the application.
@QSWINland2017 - sorry just checked you have already met your MP. He should definitely help you with an update.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
@ShannonT @QSWINland2017 - I guess the best bet would be either raising a web form and asking them if they need any additional documents, and second which you have already done - reaching out to local MP. I have seen in a few posts where the local MPs were really helpful and fetched some decent updates which actually moved the application to the next stage.