+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ninetea

Apr 23, 2019
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum, no idea if it is right for me to share my timeline here:

PEQ
AOR May 25, 2018
Medical Exam Request May 25, 2018
Pre-arrival Letter Nov 3, 2018

On cic my background check already started shortly after AOR, but no updates so far. I am ordering notes now.

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum, no idea if it is right for me to share my timeline here:

PEQ
AOR May 25, 2018
Medical Exam Request May 25, 2018
Pre-arrival Letter Nov 3, 2018

On cic my background check already started shortly after AOR, but no updates so far. I am ordering notes now.
Yes it is Ok to drop your timeline...It allows other members in the group with same timeline to share experiences.

When did you submit?

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
I submitted on May 02, 2018. Date received May 07,2018. Should be in Sydney.
Estimated completion of application is 20months from the date of when the applications was received.

Check your Gckey...there is a status bar that tells approximately when an application should be finalised.

Good luck

ravs0727

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Finally!!!!
After 40 months and 17 days, I received the PPR.
File submission: December 2015
AOR: February 2016
Medical Request: March 2019
PPR: April 2019
Wow, it must be the longest time ever taken to receive the PPR! You must be so relieved after this long delay!!! All the best.

Apr 24, 2019
Hello everyone,
I need help with a case that happened today.

I am on a post graduate work permit, have CSQ and a PR application in process.

I applied earlier today to extend my husband’s open work permit as well as my children’s study and visit permits.
I started with my husband’s online application and once finished logged out and opened a new application. Somehow, because I didn’t close the browser, the second application for my son’s visitor visa went directly to my husband CIC account. So is my daughter’s study permit.
Will my children’s applications be held until a decision is made with my husband’s application?
Called CIC and the agent said that theoretically applications with lesser processing time should be processed first. But it could be both ways, she didn’t have a definitive answer.
She called me a few minutes later saying that my husband’s application should be approved for my children’s application to be processed. Later on today all applications were opened and each starts with a corresponding initial : W for the work permit, S for the study permit and V for the visitor visa and each letter is followed by an application number. Does this mean that each application will be dealt with separately?

Has anyone had such a similar case? Should I withdraw my children’s application?
Help!

R

Last edited: