+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
Hi adeboyeadejobi,
In my own situation, Senegal Dakar was on my CSQ. And from CIC website they said that visa office close to your country will process your application in most cases or otherwise. I will advice that you write Accra that U will like to enquire if that is your visa office. They will surely respond if it is or not. Else it maybe the Sydney office that you have been receiving all correspondence.
I got to know mine by calling IRCC and they told me it is Accra and sent me email of how I could contact them.
ronky0525 thank you for this clarification. I really do appreciate.

Was the Senegal Dakar written on the 17th Column On your CSQ?

Can you please tell me how you contacted IRCC?

essersje

Mar 27, 2018
Hi all, need help here.

I have my CSQ, but my work permit expires in 2 months, and I cannot get sponsorship to get another one. Any other options?

Also, if I must leave during the federal process, can I submit my application to the Visa Office in Australia (my home country), or must it be Nova Scotia?

Thanks!

ronky0525

Jan 22, 2019
ronky0525 thank you for this clarification. I really do appreciate.

Was the Senegal Dakar written on the 17th Column On your CSQ?

Can you please tell me how you contacted IRCC?
It may take you up to 30-35mins as U will be place on queue. It is best you call anytime from 6pm-8pm West Africa time. +1 613-944-4000

Senegal Dakar is on 17th column of my CSQ.

Last edited:

xwwangsjtu

Oct 2, 2018
Hi all, need help here.

I have my CSQ, but my work permit expires in 2 months, and I cannot get sponsorship to get another one. Any other options?

Also, if I must leave during the federal process, can I submit my application to the Visa Office in Australia (my home country), or must it be Nova Scotia?

Thanks!
I think you do not need to have sponsorship to get a closed work permit. As long as you have a job or a job offer from Quebec, you can apply for it with your CSQ.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=187&top=17

Search for something like "employer specific work permit --Quebec". I was in your situation a few months ago and got my closed work permit.

essersje

Mar 27, 2018
I think you do not need to have sponsorship to get a closed work permit. As long as you have a job or a job offer from Quebec, you can apply for it with your CSQ.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=187&top=17

Search for something like "employer specific work permit --Quebec". I was in your situation a few months ago and got my closed work permit.
My job is in the food and beverage industry. One of our cooks recently had the same problem, and his work permit was refused due to so many people being able to work in the industry, even with the job offer.

Henry C.

Mar 22, 2019
Hi Guys,

Below is my timeline:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 16, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 20, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on April 20, 2018.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on October 4, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
I've done my medicals mid-October and since then, there's no update on the medical results or anything about the background check.
Any insight/tip?
Hi Friend!

Exactly same timeline as me.

Which VISA office are you in? I'm under processing in Manila VISA office and outland applicant. Waiting for DM and PPR.

Good luck!

Jimk

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Dear friends,

Since last night the status on my ecas has changed from 'In Process' to 'Decision Made'. The change is however not reflected on my online application. I have not even received the PPR email as yet. My timeline is as follows:

Application Filed: May 8th 2017
Medicals Passed: October 31st 2018
Pre-arrival Services: November 30th 2018
Decision Made on ecas: March 28th 2019
Visa Office: NDVO
Congrats!!

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Are the biometrics requested with a message in your profile?
Nope. Actually, IRCC sent total of 3 emails. One of them was regarding to biometrics including with a letter.

I plan to handle biometrics within this week. No need to pay anything and no need a prior reservation.

Mhdkod

Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
B556
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/11/2015
AOR Received.
14/12/2015
Nope. Actually, IRCC sent total of 3 emails. One of them was regarding to biometrics including with a letter.

I plan to handle biometrics within this week. No need to pay anything and no need a prior reservation.
Hello,

In my account the biometrics status is “we have not received your biometrics, please check the message below for more details” and there are no messages down there. In the ecas, they are saying “we sent you a letter on January 26, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us” and still I have not received any letter, can you please clarify how do they request biometrics and if they send both email and letter? Thanks.

Last edited: