+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ziyu

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Just one more point. On July 31st I had written an email to them to which they had sent the typical auto reply which many discuss about over here. I received the reply on August 17th and it stated that my application is in progress and that they would contact me if I need anything. So, requesting you to please help me on what I can do. And thank you so much for your immediate reply.
For your information, there are some company which can help you to order GCMS by being your representive on canada

Reactions: FromINDIA2674

FromINDIA2674

Star Member
May 3, 2017
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
29-07-2017
Med's Request
16-10-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018
You are very welcome my dear! We are here to help each other. What I can suggest is, if you dont have any access to GCMS notes is- you can use the webform or better call them on their hotline- 1 (888) 242-2100. Call them at 8am EST coz they tend to be busy at times.
Sure...will definitely try that option :)

FromINDIA2674

Star Member
May 3, 2017
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
29-07-2017
Med's Request
16-10-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018
For your information, there are some company which can help you to order GCMS by being your representive on canada
Thanks...will look out for such sites :)

pavipavi

Nov 2, 2017
chd
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
AOR Received.
24-08-2017
Anyone have whatsapp group for after csq ndvo.pls add 9199885plus 01266.

moiz.kapadia

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Karachi
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Have anybody had any experience with Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi? We got our DM on 26 sept and did my landing. My wife/dependant is outland and need a visa. Cic told me that abu dhabi office has her visa request but they did send us yet. Its more than a month. Anybody know about this?

FromINDIA2674

Star Member
May 3, 2017
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
29-07-2017
Med's Request
16-10-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018
https://www.getgcms.com/order-now Is this a good website to order the GCMS Notes? And which among the 4 options should I choose? Can anyone please guide.As mentioned before I have received the medical passed exam status yesterday that is on October 31st and am now waiting for the PPR. One more question, is it possible that I receive the PPR even before the GCMS Notes? Looking forward to hearing from you friends. Thank you.

rickdecakrd

Feb 26, 2018
Hi Guys,

I am QSW applicant from inside Canada and IRCC requested to upload police records. Can I do that through myCIC? or do I have to provide with the originals by mail?

Thanks

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
https://www.getgcms.com/order-now Is this a good website to order the GCMS Notes? And which among the 4 options should I choose? Can anyone please guide.As mentioned before I have received the medical passed exam status yesterday that is on October 31st and am now waiting for the PPR. One more question, is it possible that I receive the PPR even before the GCMS Notes? Looking forward to hearing from you friends. Thank you.
Congratulations for the medical
I don't see why you would need the GCMS notes at this stage. Just wait you might get your PPR very soon.
Wish you all the best

FromINDIA2674

Star Member
May 3, 2017
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
29-07-2017
Med's Request
16-10-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018
Congratulations for the medical
I don't see why you would need the GCMS notes at this stage. Just wait you might get your PPR very soon.
Wish you all the best
Thanks mgazi...your words are sincerely very encouraging :)

Reactions: mgazi

FromINDIA2674

Star Member
May 3, 2017
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
29-07-2017
Med's Request
16-10-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018
Dear all,

I am in this process since November 2011 when I first applied for CSQ. In 4 days I will complete 7 years and would like to make a few observations. This journey is not just about applying and following up with the application process while continuing your careers back in your respective countries. On one side its about losing hope, breaking down, feeling lost, lonely and defeated, giving up in between and getting a feeling that the world is against you. On the other side its also about feeling hopeful, gathering back from where you gave up the last time, feeling happy with the slightest change, bouncing back and winning. More importantly when on this forum it is about supporting each other, helping others find their way, motivating others, getting motivated by others and the best is finding happiness in the happiness of others. We all don't even know each other. We don't know who we are or where we are from but our common goal binds us together. This idea of uniting for a goal and finding hope through someone's success is the true spirit of this forum. And time and again there are people who take up the responsibility of bearing the torch for others.

I am almost done in my journey and hopeful that I would see the light of the day anytime. But today I just felt like thanking the Campbell Cohen Law Firm, the firm which has offered a free platform for aspirants like us to help each other. I also want to thank quebec100 who started this group for us. I have never met him and doubt if I ever will. Finally I want to thank all those who have answered my questions till date or silently motivated me and will continue to do so through this tough journey called 'Canada Immigration'.

Thank you all. Keep guiding, keep inspiring and wish you all the very best in this journey :)

Application Received: May 8th 2017
AOR: July 29th 2017
Medical Request: October 16th 2018
Medical Done: October 27th 2018
Medical Passed: October 31st 2018
Waiting for the further process

Last edited:
Reactions: ShannonT and lsac

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Application -20-06-2018
AOR - 15-08-2018
GCMS Requested - 04-10-2018
GCMS Recived - 04-011-2018
No update in notes

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Dear all,

I am in this process since November 2011 when I first applied for CSQ. In 4 days I will complete 7 years and would like to make a few observations. This journey is not just about applying and following up with the application process while continuing your careers back in your respective countries. On one side its about losing hope, breaking down, feeling lost, lonely and defeated, giving up in between and getting a feeling that the world is against you. On the other side its also about feeling hopeful, gathering back from where you gave up the last time, feeling happy with the slightest change, bouncing back and winning. More importantly when on this forum it is about supporting each other, helping others find their way, motivating others, getting motivated by others and the best is finding happiness in the happiness of others. We all don't even know each other. We don't know who we are or where we are from but our common goal binds us together. This idea of uniting for a goal and finding hope through someone's success is the true spirit of this forum. And time and again there are people who take up the responsibility of bearing the torch for others.

I am almost done in my journey and hopeful that I would see the light of the day anytime. But today I just felt like thanking the Campbell Cohen Law Firm, the firm which has offered a free platform for aspirants like us to help each other. I also want to thank quebec100 who started this group for us. I have never met him and doubt if I ever will. Finally I want to thank all those who have answered my questions till date or silently motivated me and will continue to do so through this tough journey called 'Canada Immigration'.

Thank you all. Keep guiding, keep inspiring and wish you all the very best in this journey :)

Thanks :) you are nearly there. I’m still waiting for medical request and can relate what you are describing, I started in 2012 for CSQ. Ain’t easy at all but keep what you are doing , and all the very best to you too! :)

FromINDIA2674

Star Member
May 3, 2017
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
29-07-2017
Med's Request
16-10-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018
Thanks :) you are nearly there. I’m still waiting for medical request and can relate what you are describing, I started in 2012 for CSQ. Ain’t easy at all but keep what you are doing , and all the very best to you too! :)
Thanks Shannon :)

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
Dear all,

Thank you dear FromINDIA2674 and I really share your thoughts.
The journey would be so hard if there was no one to support us and we did all as a family without knowing each other.
My journey started July 2011 and still, I have the hope to share one day the good news with you and all the Forum Family
I hope very soon you can share with us your landing experience and pray for us :)

FromINDIA2674

Star Member
May 3, 2017
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
29-07-2017
Med's Request
16-10-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018
Thank you dear FromINDIA2674 and I really share your thoughts.
The journey would be so hard if there was no one to support us and we did all as a family without knowing each other.
My journey started July 2011 and still, I have the hope to share one day the good news with you and all the Forum Family
I hope very soon you can share with us your landing experience and pray for us :)
Sure mgazi praying for a good news for all of us :)