+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
August 2017 is the time for officials to update your account information after AOR.
thanks for your reply. Just wondering why this date has been changed yesterday!

Vahan

Sep 7, 2014
Dear All,
I am new in this stage (got CSQ yesterday - june 2016 QSW applicant) and could someone be so kind to tell me the sequence of steps of the federal stage (i know that it starts from sending application to Nova Scotia and then...).
And one more question: how long in average does it lasts to get medical request since application and how much time do you have to submit medicals.

Thanks and best to all,
Vahan

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Hi guys,

Im already inside Canada. I got my CSQ while I was a student but I applied for Quebec selected Skilled Worker program last 2014. Today, I received a Pre Arrival Services letter. What does this mean? Is this a sign that I will have my PR soon? Thanks a lot!!!

FromINDIA2674

Star Member
May 3, 2017
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
29-07-2017
Med's Request
16-10-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018
Hi all,

A few important and urgent questions for you all.
I received AOR in September 2017 which also stated that I should pay the RPRF at the earliest to expedite the process, however it somehow skipped my eyes. In August 2018 I had sent them an email asking about the status of my application to which they replied that everything is normal and okay and that I would get an update as and when they need anything. Now I received an update on October 16th 2018 asking me to pay the RPRF the same day and also submit my MR in a month. I received this message at around 9.30 pm and hence I made the payment the next day itself. I even sent them the update about the payment. However when I checked in the morning today in the 'View Application' section I saw that they are still asking me for the RPRF upload. I have uploaded it immediately however even after uploading the file I am getting the same status, "RPRF Required".

My questions to you are:
1. Is it a problem that I did not pay in September 2017?
2. Is it a problem that I paid the next day after receiving the RPRF request?
3. In spite of uploading the file why is it still showing the RPRF Required status?

Please Help!

My status:
Application Received: May 8th 2017
AOR Received: July 28th 2017
RPRF Request: October 16th 2018
Medical Request: October 16th 2018

Ogbeniyemi

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Hi all,

A few important and urgent questions for you all.
I received AOR in September 2017 which also stated that I should pay the RPRF at the earliest to expedite the process, however it somehow skipped my eyes. In August 2018 I had sent them an email asking about the status of my application to which they replied that everything is normal and okay and that I would get an update as and when they need anything. Now I received an update on October 16th 2018 asking me to pay the RPRF the same day and also submit my MR in a month. I received this message at around 9.30 pm and hence I made the payment the next day itself. I even sent them the update about the payment. However when I checked in the morning today in the 'View Application' section I saw that they are still asking me for the RPRF upload. I have uploaded it immediately however even after uploading the file I am getting the same status, "RPRF Required".

My questions to you are:
1. Is it a problem that I did not pay in September 2017?
2. Is it a problem that I paid the next day after receiving the RPRF request?
3. In spite of uploading the file why is it still showing the RPRF Required status?

Please Help!

My status:
Application Received: May 8th 2017
AOR Received: July 28th 2017
RPRF Request: October 16th 2018
Medical Request: October 16th 2018
No cause for alarm

Reactions: FromINDIA2674

cloverchow

Oct 8, 2018
hi ,when I checked online tool in immigration Canada online yestoday, I find that the status changed to DM, but I did not get any email? Does anyone know how long it will takes to get this email?

cloverchow

Oct 8, 2018
Hi, everyone, I am inland , and 2days ago , when I checked online tool of immigration canada I saw the status changed to DM, but I did not receive any email for PPR, does any one have same situation?

a_pritesh

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hello Friends

Do we receive any intimation from MIDI regarding CSQ being mailed or do they send an email? How do you know about the process regarding your file? I have called many times and same reply i received from them. "THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY INFORMATION AND HAVE TO WAIT".

Your reply is appreciated.

Thanks

ziyu

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Hi, everyone, I am inland , and 2days ago , when I checked online tool of immigration canada I saw the status changed to DM, but I did not receive any email for PPR, does any one have same situation?
Just be patient. There were lots of people who had the same case with you.I think you can call CIC.
What is your timeline?

Mhdkod

Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
B556
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/11/2015
AOR Received.
14/12/2015
Congratulations for CSQ.

I think you need to request MIDI for a csq for a kid which is fast enough. This means all person applying to Federal must have csq. This is as per my knowledge.
Can you share me your whatsapp number ? I am also November 2015 paper based applicant.
Hi, I called MIDI and I’ve been told no need for CSQ if the child is Canadian, thank you for your reply.

maya2009

Feb 2, 2017
Guys, I received my CSQ in Sep-2018 and have dispatched my file to CIC, Nova Scotia. What can be expected next?

I have seen a few cases where their files were returned as they were missing a document or incomplete.

Is getting a UCI interprets that my file is complete and accepted by CIC?

Thanks
Tarun.
if any missing document thy gonna contact you via your CIC account, so u can upload them accordingly

Reactions: ertarun

nirpal chand

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Qsw
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hello everyone, I did medical on 16oct. and its not updated yet in cic.web. normally how much time taking this process.

ziyu

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Hello everyone, I did medical on 16oct. and its not updated yet in cic.web. normally how much time taking this process.
To be honest, that depends on how long it takes the clinic to submit the result to CIC. In my case, when my doctor had submited the result, he informed me. At the same day, it appeared in my online tool.