+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Damanpreet89

May 29, 2018
I am an Outland(India) application and application was received on March 2017 (Not sure if thats what you guys call AOR) and Medical ia received by them (I did it in last week of Sep 2017) and nothing else happened since then. Anyone with same time lines? Not sure why processing is different for Inland and Outland apps. Delhi office is such as mess. Hire some got damn people and if not transfer files to some other office. This is crazy!!

nepalikp

Jan 22, 2018
Do you know average time for security check? I called cic and they said eligibility and Background pass. They submitted to security screening, don't know how much I have to wait?

helldriver011

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Do you know average time for security check? I called cic and they said eligibility and Background pass. They submitted to security screening, don't know how much I have to wait?
My SS started in November 2017 and I am still in progress. I've asked for CISS update which says that its still in process. Some of the guys here told me that average time is between 6 months to 12 months and depending on the situation it can goes upto 18 months.

helldriver011

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Holy crap
Are u serious man !!!!!
Call cic asap
Called Emailed asked for GCMS/CISS notes. Actually, from the CIC analyst its already been "Recommended pass, ready to finalize". The delay is due to SS and my SS is still in progress. Hope they will finish it soon!!!!

hgspsd8

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
I got Decision-Made on Friday August 17th and today morning got the email for an COPR appointment. Its right next to my office here in Montreal, so we went their during lunch and they gave COPR. Please find my timeline below:

- Application Date: June 7th 2017
- AOR: September 23rd 2017
- Inland Applicant
- QSW Regular
- Decision Made: August 17th 2018
- COPR Appointment: August 20th 2018 (Walk-in)

Good Luck!
Didn't IRCC ask you to send your passport?

Reactions: goodboy97

ABCD Montreal

Aug 2, 2018
I am an Outland(India) application and application was received on March 2017 (Not sure if thats what you guys call AOR) and Medical ia received by them (I did it in last week of Sep 2017) and nothing else happened since then. Anyone with same time lines? Not sure why processing is different for Inland and Outland apps. Delhi office is such as mess. Hire some got damn people and if not transfer files to some other office. This is crazy!!
Hi Me too on the same boat
Inland applicant
Applied: 24-March-2017
AOR: 02-June-2017
MR: 23-Dec-2017
MR Done: 08-Jan-2018
DM: Waiting
Just completed 17 Months....