bubbly_87

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I intend to apply for Quebec Immigration under skilled immigration (no job offer program), my overall IELTS band is 5.5. Morover, we both have completed ECA and got master equivalency. My wife is doctor,Our qualification detail are as under

DescriptionDegree NameDegree Duration
Self (Applicant)Bachelor of CommerceTwo years
Self (Applicant)MBA in Management Information System)Two years
Wife (Doctor)MBBS (Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor of Medicines)Five years
WifeM.Sc in (Diabetes & Endocrinology)Two years

My question is what is our score of “Quebec Skilled Worker - Areas of Training” on Aroma Portal? Because on official website https://www.quebecimmigration.org/list.php & https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf In pdf file I found bachelor degree in information management while I have master degree in Management Information System, can I claimed points for that? I didn’t find my and wife qualification, could you please help me in this matter please.

Regards

Last edited:

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
I intend to apply for Quebec Immigration under skilled immigration (no job offer program), my overall IELTS band is 5.5. Morover, we both have completed ECA and got master equivalency. My wife is doctor,Our qualification detail are as under

DescriptionDegree NameDegree Duration
Self (Applicant)Bachelor of CommerceTwo years
Self (Applicant)MBA in Management Information System)Two years
Wife (Doctor)MBBS (Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor of Medicines)Five years
WifeM.Sc in (Diabetes & Endocrinology)Two years

My question is what is our score of “Quebec Skilled Worker - Areas of Training” on Aroma Portal? Because on official website https://www.quebecimmigration.org/list.php & https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf In pdf file I found bachelor degree in information management while I have master degree in Management Information System, can I claimed points for that? I didn’t find my and wife qualification, could you please help me in this matter please.

Regards
How do you get a master degree equivalecy for yourself with Two year bachelor + Two year master degree?
With 16 years of education you should get a bachelor degree not a masters.

For your wife, with MBBS, you will find it in Section E under name Medicine (Doctorate)

Under new policy for skilled workers in Quebec, you must declare French language in arrima in order to to considered for nomination.

bubbly_87

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
for my degree I went to CES with my MBA degree they gave me equivalency of master degree .I dont have any proficiency in French what should i do now?

How can i get job offer and French certificate ?

Also please help me to select "Areas of Training” on Aroma Portal ? My NOC code is Information systems analysts and consultants (2171)

Kindly suggest please

Regards

Last edited:

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
for my degree I went to CES with my MBA degree they gave me equivalency of master degree .I dont have any proficiency in French what should i do now?

How can i get job offer and French certificate ?

Also please help me to select "Areas of Training” on Aroma Portal ? My NOC code is Information systems analysts and consultants (2171)

Kindly suggest please

Regards
French is one of the toughest languages. Learning French without proper education (enrollment in some institute) would not be possible. Try to enroll for a a French course in your country.

For job offer, you can apply online and try you luck if you get one without French proficiency.

You should choose Areas of Training based on the education that you have completed (i.e your bachelor degree) and not by NOC code.

bubbly_87

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thanks for your reply but in list of "Areas of Training based" Bachelor of Commerce and Master in Information Sys degrees are not available but Bachelor of Information Sys is available may i select Bachelor of Information Sys and get 12 points while i have MBA MIS degree?????

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Thanks for your reply but in list of "Areas of Training based" Bachelor of Commerce and Master in Information Sys degrees are not available but Bachelor of Information Sys is available may i select Bachelor of Information Sys and get 12 points while i have MBA MIS degree?????
You dont have bachelor degree in Information systems so choosing of Information systems wouldn't be correct. Choosing of incorrect selection would lead to rejection of your CSQ application when visa officier verifies that it was chosen wrongly just to increase the points.

You can try alternative fields of study such as economics that macthes with your degree.