+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

m0kz12

Mar 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Day po sating lahat mga CSQ applicant..may nareceived po akong mail galing po sa Quebec dated july 7 po pero i got the mail last august 11 lang po..kaso in french po cya eh kya po di ko maintindihan..AOR na po ba ito? 2 page po yung letter sa 2nd page po kasi parang receipt nung 757 yung first page nia yung me letter tas my reference # and dossier # din po..salamat naman po sa mkkapansin..

m0kz12

Mar 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m0kz12 said:
Good Day po sating lahat mga CSQ applicant..may nareceived po akong mail galing po sa Quebec dated july 7 po pero i got the mail last august 11 lang po..kaso in french po cya eh kya po di ko maintindihan..AOR na po ba ito? 2 page po yung letter sa 2nd page po kasi parang receipt nung 757 yung first page nia yung me letter tas my reference # and dossier # din po..salamat naman po sa mkkapansin..
i mean QSW applicant po pala..

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waitingpatiently said:
Bosschips, hindi po..
Wow! Dec 2013 applicant and you received your AOR just this May and you now received an update without Haiyan processing? That's fast! Good luck with your application! :)

waitingpatiently

Jul 22, 2014
bosschips said:
Wow! Dec 2013 applicant and you received your AOR just this May and you now received an update without Haiyan processing? That's fast! Good luck with your application! :)
parang di nman siya update bosschips, kasi parang ang pagkakasabi kulang yung pinasa namin..:(

waitingpatiently

Jul 22, 2014
m0kz12 said:
yup AOR na po yan:)

m0kz12

Mar 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pano po mag update ng profile? para mailagay ko din po yung date received ng AOR ty..

waitingpatiently

Jul 22, 2014
bosschips said:
bosschips, may msg po ako sayo sa inbox :)

m0kz12

Mar 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Share ko lang po yung nareceive ko na letter from CA para na din po sa iba..french po cya pero tnranslate ko na via google :D

Subject: opening your file

Mr.

We have received your request for a Certificate of Selection of Quebec and your payment. We confirm that your application is now open.

You have to predict a certain period before receiving further correspondence from us. It is therefore unnecessary to contact us about it. For more precision on treatment delays, please see our website has the address www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/delais-csq-tp.

If your family situation changes in the coming months, you must promptly complete the Change Form to the application for a certificate of selection (A-0520-MF) and send it by mail accompanied by the required documents in support of the update of your file. Remember to indicate the numbers of reference and record of all correspondence. This form is available on our website www70.immigration-quebec.ca

A list of documents submitted and precisions on the requirements that you must meet in format and document translation requests in the form Documents submitted in support of the application for a certificate of selection (www.immigration-quebec .gouv.qc.ca / document-submitted). The format <certified copy of which> indicates that the copy of the document must be certifed by a recognized authority. To know the authorities recognized, you have to refer you to the. List of recognized authorities for certifying documents (www.immigration- quebec.gouv.qc.ca/liste-authorities-recognized).

We remind you that you must send us any change request your file or your spouse (change of mailing address or e-mail, change in your family status, etc.) by post to the following address

Roent

Dec 16, 2012
Hi roent, i passed our application december 2013, aor may 2014..I don't have knowledge of french, plan to enroll once sched for interview but i have some apps in my phone, if i have free time i read but most of the time none

Wow goodluck waitingpatiently... Hoping for a good news after... Goodluck.... :)

dragonbox

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HongKong
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2013
AOR Received.
June 2014
Med's Done....
Waiting for the Medical Request
Interview........
Waived, CSQ Received August 19,2014
m0kz12 said:
Share ko lang po yung nareceive ko na letter from CA para na din po sa iba..french po cya pero tnranslate ko na via google :D

Subject: opening your file

Mr.

We have received your request for a Certificate of Selection of Quebec and your payment. We confirm that your application is now open.

You have to predict a certain period before receiving further correspondence from us. It is therefore unnecessary to contact us about it. For more precision on treatment delays, please see our website has the address www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/delais-csq-tp.

If your family situation changes in the coming months, you must promptly complete the Change Form to the application for a certificate of selection (A-0520-MF) and send it by mail accompanied by the required documents in support of the update of your file. Remember to indicate the numbers of reference and record of all correspondence. This form is available on our website www70.immigration-quebec.ca

A list of documents submitted and precisions on the requirements that you must meet in format and document translation requests in the form Documents submitted in support of the application for a certificate of selection (www.immigration-quebec .gouv.qc.ca / document-submitted). The format <certified copy of which> indicates that the copy of the document must be certifed by a recognized authority. To know the authorities recognized, you have to refer you to the. List of recognized authorities for certifying documents (www.immigration- quebec.gouv.qc.ca/liste-authorities-recognized).

We remind you that you must send us any change request your file or your spouse (change of mailing address or e-mail, change in your family status, etc.) by post to the following address

This is an AOR po. Congratulations!

cutetofuu

Jan 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent together with application
I feel like a lot of you are active on FB and you'll probably already know who I am after reading this lol :-X but anyway...

I'm pretty sure you guys have already heard of FNAQ (Filipino Nurses Association of Quebec, Inc.)? Hehe. I'd just like to invite you guys to visit the website and become a member! :) http://www.fnaq.org/ The website has lots of useful information and links, especially for those who would like to work as nurses in Quebec.

I've recently applied as an associate member (cuz I got curious hahaha and the membership fee's only 10CAD), and I ended up feeling really overwhelmed with how helpful and friendly they are. They answered my questions very well and have even shared some of their experiences with me. I've been e-mailing back and forth with the PRO these past few days and she's just about the sweetest person ever. :)

m0kz12

Mar 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dragonbox said:
This is an AOR po. Congratulations!
Salamat sir..gano kaya katagal bago mkareceive ng certificate? sana po lahat tayo maging successful..

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
cutetofuu said:
I feel like a lot of you are active on FB and you'll probably already know who I am after reading this lol :-X but anyway...

I'm pretty sure you guys have already heard of FNAQ (Filipino Nurses Association of Quebec, Inc.)? Hehe. I'd just like to invite you guys to visit the website and become a member! :) http://www.fnaq.org/ The website has lots of useful information and links, especially for those who would like to work as nurses in Quebec.

I've recently applied as an associate member (cuz I got curious hahaha and the membership fee's only 10CAD), and I ended up feeling really overwhelmed with how helpful and friendly they are. They answered my questions very well and have even shared some of their experiences with me. I've been e-mailing back and forth with the PRO these past few days and she's just about the sweetest person ever. :)
cutetufo you applied as associate member?... ::) ::) ::)

cutetofuu

Jan 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent together with application
carielilviztie said:
cutetufo you applied as associate member?... ::) ::) ::)
Hi carielilviztie. :) Yes, nag-apply ako as associate member. Magpa-member ka rin para masaya ahaha! :)