+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

dtwins2004

Jul 25, 2014
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
Doc's Request.
10-03-2013
AOR Received.
10-06-2013
IELTS Request
15-06-2013
File Transfer...
Abu Dhabi to Montreal VO (August 5,2014)
Interview........
Finished (October 10, 2014) CSQ awarded on same day...
LANDED..........
15-06-2013
cutetofuu said:
I feel like a lot of you are active on FB and you'll probably already know who I am after reading this lol :-X but anyway...

I'm pretty sure you guys have already heard of FNAQ (Filipino Nurses Association of Quebec, Inc.)? Hehe. I'd just like to invite you guys to visit the website and become a member! :) http://www.fnaq.org/ The website has lots of useful information and links, especially for those who would like to work as nurses in Quebec.

I've recently applied as an associate member (cuz I got curious hahaha and the membership fee's only 10CAD), and I ended up feeling really overwhelmed with how helpful and friendly they are. They answered my questions very well and have even shared some of their experiences with me. I've been e-mailing back and forth with the PRO these past few days and she's just about the sweetest person ever. :)
I did....I am one of the active member of FNAQ na last month lng.....tama ka super bait nila at na meet ko na sila sa barrio fiesta dito sa Montreal last month lng din....Para sa mga nde pa member go na kayo pra marami na tayo kc nde pa ganun kadami ang members ng FNAQ kc nga yung iba pinoy nurses nde nag tatagal dito lumilipat din sila...See you all guys in Montreal....Good luck!

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
cutetofuu said:
Hi carielilviztie. :) Yes, nag-apply ako as associate member. Magpa-member ka rin para masaya ahaha! :)

yes i am planning to apply but not now, it's too early pa don't know yet kung ano mangyayari with our application... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

waitingpatiently

Jul 22, 2014
cutetofuu said:
I feel like a lot of you are active on FB and you'll probably already know who I am after reading this lol :-X but anyway...

I'm pretty sure you guys have already heard of FNAQ (Filipino Nurses Association of Quebec, Inc.)? Hehe. I'd just like to invite you guys to visit the website and become a member! :) http://www.fnaq.org/ The website has lots of useful information and links, especially for those who would like to work as nurses in Quebec.

I've recently applied as an associate member (cuz I got curious hahaha and the membership fee's only 10CAD), and I ended up feeling really overwhelmed with how helpful and friendly they are. They answered my questions very well and have even shared some of their experiences with me. I've been e-mailing back and forth with the PRO these past few days and she's just about the sweetest person ever. :)
Hello, kakaapply ko lang po membership, kaso pano.po payment? Mas mahal pa pabank draft incase yun lang acceptable mode hehe thanks

cutetofuu

Jan 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent together with application
dtwins2004 said:
I did....I am one of the active member of FNAQ na last month lng.....tama ka super bait nila at na meet ko na sila sa barrio fiesta dito sa Montreal last month lng din....Para sa mga nde pa member go na kayo pra marami na tayo kc nde pa ganun kadami ang members ng FNAQ kc nga yung iba pinoy nurses nde nag tatagal dito lumilipat din sila...See you all guys in Montreal....Good luck!
Ang saya naman nun! Hopefully makasama din kami sa mga gatherings someday haha. :)

carielilviztie said:
yes i am planning to apply but not now, it's too early pa don't know yet kung ano mangyayari with our application... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Personally, I don't think it's ever too early to become a member. The membership fee's not too expensive, they'll keep you posted about employment opportunities and changes in the licensing procedures (if ever there will be any), and you'll have the opportunity to talk to and get advice from people who have dealt with experiences that most of us have yet to deal with. It's a pretty sweet deal if you ask me. ;)

waitingpatiently said:
Hello, kakaapply ko lang po membership, kaso pano.po payment? Mas mahal pa pabank draft incase yun lang acceptable mode hehe thanks
I haven't sent my payment either, kasi pinag-iisipan pa nila if they're going to accept online payments or just accept bank drafts, postal money order, etc. I'll PM you once they give me an update, at pwede mo rin silang tanungin through i-email. :)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks cuteofuu for posting the link. I personally think it's best to apply and document your application to this organization. It will help strengthen your case during the interview if ever you'll have one. Pogi points sa immigration officer yan. :)

waitingpatiently

Jul 22, 2014
cutetofuu said:
Ang saya naman nun! Hopefully makasama din kami sa mga gatherings someday haha. :)

Personally, I don't think it's ever too early to become a member. The membership fee's not too expensive, they'll keep you posted about employment opportunities and changes in the licensing procedures (if ever there will be any), and you'll have the opportunity to talk to and get advice from people who have dealt with experiences that most of us have yet to deal with. It's a pretty sweet deal if you ask me. ;)

I haven't sent my payment either, kasi pinag-iisipan pa nila if they're going to accept online payments or just accept bank drafts, postal money order, etc. I'll PM you once they give me an update, at pwede mo rin silang tanungin through i-email. :)
Cristina messaged me already :) she will let us know when we can pay the fee :) she also encourage me to start applying oiiq since it is a long process :)

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
My application was received july 31,2014 at montreal office. Does that mean kasali ako sa slot for the 6,500?

Kasing

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ DAMAS
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
AOR Received.
File Opened (April 08, 2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted along with Immigration Applications
waitingpatiently said:
Bosschips, hindi po..

OMG! Parehas tayo ng Timeline. U applied from Phil or U r working abroad? Single or Family?

Thanks!

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
waitingpatiently said:
Hi i have the same experience as yours, i just received email from my agency saying that micc ask for documents like birth cert of my two kids, high school transcript, and coe of my husband. I have not completed the documents yet but they gave us till october to submit, we hope that it'e a prelude for interview and at least we know they have been reviewing our papers. good luck :)
Hi,

Can you elaborate full form of coe please? who is primary applicant ...u n your spouse?

waitingpatiently

Jul 22, 2014
Subash said:
Hi,

Can you elaborate full form of coe please? who is primary applicant ...u n your spouse?
Hi Subash, i am the main applicant :)
Full COE must contain exact period of your employment at the company
The numbers of hours worked per week
The positions you have held and the period during which you held each position
The principal tasks and duties of each position
The signature of your immediate supervisor or the company's personnel representative along with his name written in block letters
The date of the signature

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
waitingpatiently said:
Hi Subash, i am the main applicant :)
Full COE must contain exact period of your employment at the company
The numbers of hours worked per week
The positions you have held and the period during which you held each position
The principal tasks and duties of each position
The signature of your immediate supervisor or the company's personnel representative along with his name written in block letters
The date of the signature
Hi,

Thank you for the response. Why I am asking this question to u b coz I have also applied with my spouse but I have not submitted SCC and evidence reflecting ITR since I am not claiming points against my spouse work experience but I have submitted mine as per MICC's format. By the way, are you claiming work experience points for your spouse too?

cutetofuu

Jan 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent together with application
bosschips said:
Thanks cuteofuu for posting the link. I personally think it's best to apply and document your application to this organization. It will help strengthen your case during the interview if ever you'll have one. Pogi points sa immigration officer yan. :)
Thanks din bosschips! Hindi ko naisip na pwede nga pala siyang gamitin as extra pogi points sa interview haha. :-X Once they receive your membership payment, papadalhan ka nila ng membership card, so I guess magandang ipakita yung card na yun sa IO. :)

waitingpatiently said:
Cristina messaged me already :) she will let us know when we can pay the fee :) she also encourage me to start applying oiiq since it is a long process :)
Yay! Ang bait niya no? Hehe. :) Mag-apply ka na sa OIIQ para no time wasted. Ako baka mga next year pa (dahil epal sa buhay yung current employer ko lolz :().

waitingpatiently

Jul 22, 2014
Subash said:
Hi,

Thank you for the response. Why I am asking this question to u b coz I have also applied with my spouse but I have not submitted SCC and evidence reflecting ITR since I am not claiming points against my spouse work experience but I have submitted mine as per MICC's format. By the way, are you claiming work experience points for your spouse too?
Not really kasi 63 naman yung points without my husband work experience that is why advise ng agency namin just submit whatever we can gagawa na lang daw sila ng cover letter saying na kahit walang experience from husband.