+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

irisroyale

Jan 8, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
HK BIQ
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
4-4-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
Interview........
Waiting . . .
fr3ak said:
yan din iniisip ko kung pwede lumipat sa ibang province kung sakali maka ilang months na wala paring work pero syempre sa immigration dapat natin i defend kung paano tayo mag survive sa job hunting
That's why we have to be diligent in learning the French language. Use the time to perfect your skills in the language.

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
hi everyone, new member here, i sent my application feb 7 this year, no news yet, anyone who has any idea if it's still possible to send application to another province like nova scotia if you have already applied in quebec? thank you in advance

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
Synergist07 said:
ConradFael said:
Yes I'm a nurse. Mahirap maghanap dito ng work if you dont know any French. Kaya I enrolled for a Full time French course pero wala pa akong feedback kung kailan ako pwede magstart. I'm just waiting. I'm also waiting for OIIQ to have their say on my application so while doing that I'm learning french on my own and getting adjusted to the place. Di ako nagmamadali since mag 1 month palang naman ako dito. There's a time for everything and I know all things will fall in its own proper time. I'm sure most of you are dismayed, disgusted and depressed upon learning the waiting time. Ayaw ko kayong paasahin sa sasabihin ko but I also want to lift your spirits up. During my time when I applied, I was told to wait for 4-6 months for my AOR. I got it after 2 months. I was told to wait for 8 to 10 months to be scheduled for interview. I had a schedule after 3 months. So guys hang on and pray. Kung ibibigay ni Lord yan, walang sino man ang makakapagpigil nyan. Keep the faith!
[/quote ok. I hope ung nasa priority occupations won' t take that long sa waiting time. Tama ikw nfa tlaga ang best example ksi nurse ka. Khit ba di sa profession ntin mhirap pa rn mg work kng di marunong sa french? Di ba sla ng english dn? If we're not successful in quebec pwede ba tyo lumabas dyn or transfer to another province? Paano tyo mg survive dyn kng hirap ang worj? Mauubos dn dala ntin. Anong level ng french ka nong pumunta ka dyan? Thanks for the info sir conradfael. It's really a great help for us at least ung mga post mo so inspiring parang hopeful na nman kmi sa application nmin. Sir mura ba dyan compared sa other province ng canada ksi sa federal skilled nas mlaki show money compared to Quebec.

They know how to speak english but they want to preserve the language and dito mas okay kung bilingual ka kasi may mga Quebecois na kahit magEnglish ka they will still talk to you in French. It is a french speaking province so you are expected to be able to communicate especially kung nurse ka. Halos mga job opportunities dito ay bilingual ang hinahanap so if you want to have better chances then learn French. Kaya nga they expect you to study french as early as possible para pagdating dito you have an edge already. The tax here is mataas compared sa ibang provinces but their support here is okay din sa bawi lang. Like when you study french, its free na you have an allowance pa. The government pays you. They get it sa taxes so bawi lang. Nababawi lang din sa benefits. Ganun naman yun eh. My relatives in the states said that their taxes are lower but they don't get as much assistance as what we have here. Walang libre doon, dito meron. Ganun lang naman yun eh.

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
fr3ak said:
yan din iniisip ko kung pwede lumipat sa ibang province kung sakali maka ilang months na wala paring work pero syempre sa immigration dapat natin i defend kung paano tayo mag survive sa job hunting
It is Quebec who will give you the chance to enter Canada tapos lilipat nalang basta basta sa ibang province. Thats why nga you signed the intent of staying in Quebec kasi siguro in the past maraming gumawa nyan. They can have you deported or bawiin nila ang CSQ mo. Pwede ka nilang habulin and they have a proof na di ka sumunod sa usapan kasi you signed the intent of staying. Siguro kung citizen ka na pwede ng lumipat if you want or if you have enough proofs that you tried all your best to be able to integrate in Quebec but still failed but you should be able to defend that. Language lang naman kalaban mo dito eh kaya nga from the start palang they are already informing the applicants to study french para pagdating dito di ka mahirapan maghanap ng work.

fr3ak

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
[glow=black,2,300][color=white][b]s149[/b][/color][/glow]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[glow=blue,2,300][color=yellow][b]March 20, 2014[/b][/color][/glow]
Doc's Request.
[glow=purple,2,300][color=orange][b]July 26, 2016[/b][/color][/glow]
Nomination.....
[img]http://goo.gl/bxa3ot[/img]
AOR Received.
[glow=blue,2,300][color=yellow][b]Nov 24, 2014[/b][/color][/glow][img]http://dvcm.daisypath.com/Y2sop3.png[/img]
@bosschips and @conradfael

agree ako sa inyo mga sir. well naisip ko lang naman yun pero syempre dapat panindigan parin na nagapply ka talaga for quebec eh dapat dyan talaga tayo mag iistay. kaya nga nag enroll ako ng AF for that. i believe i am capable of surviving naman because i have been staying here in saudi arabia for 8yrs now and with my family even though different in most aspect like religion, culture, language and many things. still i would love to learn french and stay in quebec.

Synergist07

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-6-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w' the application
Med's Request
15-4-2015
Med's Done....
25-4-2015 ecas 3rd line 5-5-2015
Interview........
I hope it will be waive...
patina92086 said:
hi everyone, new member here, i sent my application feb 7 this year, no news yet, anyone who has any idea if it's still possible to send application to another province like nova scotia if you have already applied in quebec? thank you in advance
once you have given an application to other immigration stream in canada, you can apply for example Nova Scotia but there's a big chance for a negative feedback on your application since you have filed one as what immigration told me the time I inquire coz im also interested.

Synergist07

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-6-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w' the application
Med's Request
15-4-2015
Med's Done....
25-4-2015 ecas 3rd line 5-5-2015
Interview........
I hope it will be waive...
fr3ak said:
@ bosschips and @ conradfael

agree ako sa inyo mga sir. well naisip ko lang naman yun pero syempre dapat panindigan parin na nagapply ka talaga for quebec eh dapat dyan talaga tayo mag iistay. kaya nga nag enroll ako ng AF for that. i believe i am capable of surviving naman because i have been staying here in saudi arabia for 8yrs now and with my family even though different in most aspect like religion, culture, language and many things. still i would love to learn french and stay in quebec.
agree ako dyan but really if we can't make it as what they told us we can transfer to other province coz we have given a residence permit in canada not only in Quebec.

Roent

Dec 16, 2012
ConradFael said:
Hi Roent! I hope you wont get offended pero can I ask you to please type in full letters. I'm not against text typing kasi I do that too when I send sms pero dito kasi sa forum, mas okay if we type in full. There is enough space naman eh. Wag ka sanang magalit ha. I usually discourage this kasi baka sumunod din yung iba and you know naman dito sa forum tulungan tayo eh baka di ko makuha yung pinakagist ng message kung super short cut ang dating. We will understand you better and clearer if we type the whole word. Thank you for your cooperation. Don't hesitate to ask and we will help as much as we can.
Ok... Im sorry di ko kasi alam n dapat e full words ang gamit dito...by the way, thanks for the help you are rendering to us, napakalaking tulong lalo na at confused ka sa isang bagay. Goodluck in your future endeavor and may God bless you more.

altruist1020

Jan 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 3,2014
AOR Received.
July 9,2014
IELTS Request
Synergist07 said:
ConradFael said:
Yes I'm a nurse. Mahirap maghanap dito ng work if you dont know any French. Kaya I enrolled for a Full time French course pero wala pa akong feedback kung kailan ako pwede magstart. I'm just waiting. I'm also waiting for OIIQ to have their say on my application so while doing that I'm learning french on my own and getting adjusted to the place. Di ako nagmamadali since mag 1 month palang naman ako dito. There's a time for everything and I know all things will fall in its own proper time. I'm sure most of you are dismayed, disgusted and depressed upon learning the waiting time. Ayaw ko kayong paasahin sa sasabihin ko but I also want to lift your spirits up. During my time when I applied, I was told to wait for 4-6 months for my AOR. I got it after 2 months. I was told to wait for 8 to 10 months to be scheduled for interview. I had a schedule after 3 months. So guys hang on and pray. Kung ibibigay ni Lord yan, walang sino man ang makakapagpigil nyan. Keep the faith!
[/quote ok. I hope ung nasa priority occupations won' t take that long sa waiting time. Tama ikw nfa tlaga ang best example ksi nurse ka. Khit ba di sa profession ntin mhirap pa rn mg work kng di marunong sa french? Di ba sla ng english dn? If we're not successful in quebec pwede ba tyo lumabas dyn or transfer to another province? Paano tyo mg survive dyn kng hirap ang worj? Mauubos dn dala ntin. Anong level ng french ka nong pumunta ka dyan? Thanks for the info sir conradfael. It's really a great help for us at least ung mga post mo so inspiring parang hopeful na nman kmi sa application nmin. Sir mura ba dyan compared sa other province ng canada ksi sa federal skilled nas mlaki show money compared to Quebec.

Musta po kayong lahat?. Yes tama po kayo Monsieur Condrafael. Kung ibibigay talaga sa amin ni GOD at para sa amin talaga ito, so be it. We really need to have strong faith at mag pray always.!! We really thankful on this forum at sa mga senior natin like good exampler Monsieur Condrafael and the rest na tumutulong sa atin dito sa forum the best they can. Goodluck po sa ating lahat and hoping and praying na we see in Quebec soon when the right and proper time comes. GOD bless us all always at ingat po kayo palagi.!!!mmwahh.

:) :) :)

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
@synergist07

pretty much enlightened by that response, thank you very much :)

daisydane08

Mar 7, 2014
Hi everyone. I am new here.
I will just lodge my applications to quebec next week most probably march 25.. Do you have any idea if I'll make it on the deadline? Still got so many papers to settle and I'm really working hard on it. Does anybody here signed up from CIS? Thanks in advance for your response :)

shery84

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-14
Doc's Request.
21-12-2015 updated on 15-02-2016
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
daisydane08 said:
Hi everyone. I am new here.
I will just lodge my applications to quebec next week most probably march 25.. Do you have any idea if I'll make it on the deadline? Still got so many papers to settle and I'm really working hard on it. Does anybody here signed up from CIS? Thanks in advance for your response :)
dont worry quebec has extended its deadline. ur application can be submitted after 31st of march go ahead
best of luck

Twyla

Feb 21, 2014
Thanks Monsieur ConradFael for giving us encouragement, will, perseverance as well as by lifting up our spirits to continue what we have started. In addition, let's just not lose our hopes, and let's continue to strive hard. Isa lang naman yung goal nating lahat, to reach our destination - Quebec, regardless of all the rough roads and trials that we might encounter on our way towards our ultimate goal, let's not forget to pray because prayer makes everything possible. The beginning is always the hardest. One thing, keep on moving forward..never give up; lesson I've learned from the past. Goodluck to all of us!!! :D

papai_8

Mar 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
Doc's Request.
19-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
16-03-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
12-03-2015
Med's Request
11-08-2015
Med's Done....
29-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2016
LANDED..........
20-03-2016
WAKA said:
Hi po,ask ko lang po kung ano madali kuning exam sa french para makakuha ng diploma.thank you
ok naman ang DELF