+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ConradFael said:
Thank you all for your replies to my post. That was actually my goal why I posted my experience. It was to inspire you guys kasi alam ko along the way nakakadiscourage din eh. May elations, may kaba while waiting for the next step and may time na parang ayaw mo na ituloy. Just keep on. In the end ikaw din naman ang magiging masaya eh and you'll savour it kasi pinaghirapan mo eh. So guys I'll keep you posted. Have a good day everyone.
See you soon

desperaux_0101

Feb 13, 2014
Hi sir conradfael,
May I just know, and the rest of us nrin in this forum, what are the set of interview questions na na encounter mo, saan ka nga pla sa montreal nag settle, saan borough or neighboorhood? :) thanks

sam.ong

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HongKong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 18, 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ issued: July 26, 2016
AOR Received.
QSWP Aug 6, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted after AOR ( Aug 20, 2014 )
File Transfer...
Federal Lodge - Sep 6, 2016 | Federal AOR Dec 9, 2016
Med's Request
Jan 16, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 8, 2017
Passport Req..
March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2017
Hi GUYSSSS! :) :p

Now Im really confuse. Totoo po ba na pde ka magstart ng Application mo if un RLE mo lang nun College un experience mo? at walang paid. I'm sorry sa makulit ko na tanong (since tinanong ko na dn to sa fb sa Montreal Bound] kaso Isa lang kase dun un nagshare na nakatanggp sya ngAOR kaht RLE lang. at wala na ko ibang opinion na makuha. Kasi if totoo, waaah! sayang naman sana nakapagpass na ko. Thank you po sa magrereply :)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unet1990 said:
Hi Dan Martin!

Pede po ba malaman yung kulang na docs or reason why the app was returned. It might help others in preparing in case the same scenario happen to them.

Tnx!
Secret daw :)

sam.ong said:
Hi GUYSSSS! :) :p

Now Im really confuse. Totoo po ba na pde ka magstart ng Application mo if un RLE mo lang nun College un experience mo? at walang paid. I'm sorry sa makulit ko na tanong (since tinanong ko na dn to sa fb sa Montreal Bound] kaso Isa lang kase dun un nagshare na nakatanggp sya ngAOR kaht RLE lang. at wala na ko ibang opinion na makuha. Kasi if totoo, waaah! sayang naman sana nakapagpass na ko. Thank you po sa magrereply :)
If you are going to apply with no experience and only RLE, I suggest getting B2 FRENCH. Its the only way you couldstand out in the crowd.

wennahh

Jan 26, 2014
ConradFael said:
Thank you all for your replies to my post. That was actually my goal why I posted my experience. It was to inspire you guys kasi alam ko along the way nakakadiscourage din eh. May elations, may kaba while waiting for the next step and may time na parang ayaw mo na ituloy. Just keep on. In the end ikaw din naman ang magiging masaya eh and you'll savour it kasi pinaghirapan mo eh. So guys I'll keep you posted. Have a good day everyone.
That was so nice of you, thank you very much. That was really inspiring...

sam.ong

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HongKong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 18, 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ issued: July 26, 2016
AOR Received.
QSWP Aug 6, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted after AOR ( Aug 20, 2014 )
File Transfer...
Federal Lodge - Sep 6, 2016 | Federal AOR Dec 9, 2016
Med's Request
Jan 16, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 8, 2017
Passport Req..
March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2017
bosschips said:
Secret daw :)

If you are going to apply with no experience and only RLE, I suggest getting B2 FRENCH. Its the only way you couldstand out in the crowd.
Oh I see, so possible talaga tapos parang pde naman ifollowup n lang ung french result db? Hay sana noon ko pa nalamn na possible nmn pla. possible pa ba humabol? hahah From what I understood kase un RLE is ndi nmn sya part ng internship at magulo dn kung paano before ggamitn un RLE at volunteer experiences. Aun. Thaankk you :)

bypineda

Jan 21, 2014
Hello to all nurses out there. I just want to ask if the RLE will be included on my working experience? I have 2142 hours of RLE, that is equivalent to 17-18 months. and I have 6 months Volunteer Nurse hospital experience and 31 months as a Staff Nurse. If RLE (17 months) and Staff Nurse (31 months) experience will be added, I will get 48-49 months working Experience that is equivalent to 8 points. I am concerned about this because as of the moment I have 53 points as a single applicant and hoping if they will consider my RLE I will have 55 points. Please enlighten me with this one. And do I need to sign a declaration about my training? Godbless!

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
desperaux_0101 said:
Hi sir conradfael,
May I just know, and the rest of us nrin in this forum, what are the set of interview questions na na encounter mo, saan ka nga pla sa montreal nag settle, saan borough or neighboorhood? :) thanks
Well, I cannot say the interview questions baka huntingin nila ako hehehe. Just be prepared. Read back nalang sa forum yung mga tips ko or ask bosschips kasi marami akong tips sinabi sa kanya baka forward nalang nya mga PM ko sa kanya.

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
ConradFael said:
Congrats ConradFael! Ang saya naman at nakarating na rin kayo wakas sa Montreal. Been on this thread for a while na rin even before i lodged in my application. I submitted same month like you but a year after nga lang...mine was June 2013, got the AOR last Sept so waiting nalang like the rest for the next stage. Based on your timeline since you lodged your application in June 2012 you got your visa on November 2013 so thats about 17 months in total. Very inspiring! Sana ganyan din maging timeline ko para at least 10 months nalang hihintayin ko and hopefully makapag spend ng Christmas with my bf na sa Quebec soon :). Sabi nga ni bosschips sana magkitakita tayo one day dyan ;D. I'm sure magiging busy ka in the next days and weeks pero sana you keep on posting about your experience there. God bless to you and your family :D

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
bypineda said:
Hello to all nurses out there. I just want to ask if the RLE will be included on my working experience? I have 2142 hours of RLE, that is equivalent to 17-18 months. and I have 6 months Volunteer Nurse hospital experience and 31 months as a Staff Nurse. If RLE (17 months) and Staff Nurse (31 months) experience will be added, I will get 48-49 months working Experience that is equivalent to 8 points. I am concerned about this because as of the moment I have 53 points as a single applicant and hoping if they will consider my RLE I will have 55 points. Please enlighten me with this one. And do I need to sign a declaration about my training? Godbless!
Yes RLE can form part of your experience but make sure you have proper breakdown of the time and description and duties and responsibilities mo from your school duly notarized from them too. Your current points which is 53 is already good, pero mas better nga if you reach 55 although di rin naman 100% sigurado na you'll get a waiver pag naka reach ng 55 points.

Xtian1022

Nov 22, 2013
ConradFael said:
Hi peeps! I'm in Montreal now. I landed 2 days ago. It was a looonnnnggg trip. I had to take PAL to have a direct flight to vancouver then toronto and finally Montreal. Well, I must commend PAL for the fine service that they gave. The food was nice and they kept on serving food. In the 12 hour trip to Vancouver we had 2 meals and merienda in between. The 2nd meal was served a few hours before we landed at Vancouver. We stayed there like 2 hours lang ata and we did not have to embark. Right after we took off for Toronto, nagserve na naman ng meal, parang di pa ako natutunawan may food na naman. Anyway, my port of entry was at Toronto. The immigration people there were really nice and friendly. Buti nalang we had a few hours before our flight to Montreal kaya we didn't need to hurry with the processing. First we had to go to an immigration officer where in he updated our status and checked our COPR then we were directed to get our SIN. The guy there was also really friendly. Then we were directed to a booth where we were given different brochures all about Canada, and the child assistance application kit. Everybody was like telling us "welcome to Canada." We took our checked-in maletas then proceeded to the CSBA our the customs. We were bringing 3 large maleta and 3 medium ones plus our hand carries kaya medyo madami ang dala namin. I was expecting them to open our luggage. The lady just asked me if we have goods to follow and I said we didn't have and we were asked to go ahead. We were given directions to Terminal 1 where we will have our last league of our trip. However, Toronto's got a huge airport and we still got lost along the way. Eventually, narating din namin ang Terminal 1 and we had our flight to Montreal via Air Canada for about an hour. Nagmistula akong bata kasi nung pagsilip namin sa plane after we landed, we saw snow and we were so excited. We just took our bags and nagulat kami kasi lumapit na yung sundo namin mismo sa may carousel where we collect our bags. We slept a few hours lang tapos yung land lady namin woke us up kasi habang off daw ang husband nya eh asikasuhin namin yung dapat asikasuhin. So first we opened a bank account, then nagapply sa health insurance kasi diba 3 months yun before maging effective, then pumunta kami sa OIIQ to check my status. We tried to buy a phone kaso nga lang di pa maaccess ang SIN kasi nga naman less than 24 hours palang. Anyway, may work pareho ang mga landlords namin so today we are going to explore Montreal on our own. We will just walk around to check the place out. Yung malapit lang dito sa apartment/house namin.

I hope this will inspire you guys who are applying here. Iba iba ang lahi dito pero mababait ang mga tao. Nakapag grocery na ako yesterday just to cook sinigang para naman makakain yung land lady namin ng filipino food. I'll do more grocery today to start narin with our new life here. I'll tell you more of my experience here as I adjust to the place. ;)
very inspiring...keep us posted bro!

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
It's snowing today! ;D

bajoy1984

Jan 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
Hello po sa lahat!how and wher can I request po the application kit for the recognition of equivalence in OIIQ?thanks! :)

shery84

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-14
Doc's Request.
21-12-2015 updated on 15-02-2016
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
ConradFael said:
It's snowing today! ;D
sir congrats u a lot.
can u plz share what was ur AOT.
and you total points for csq application?
thanks in advance, and wish u best of luck for ur new life.

shery84

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-14
Doc's Request.
21-12-2015 updated on 15-02-2016
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
guys need serious and urgent help from all of you,
i have a doubt, that the application which i sent, there might be some initial pages missing in documents cheklist application form which is the first main form, how do i know that the application which i sent was complete or not, is there any way to inquire it, or should i mail this form again, without recieving AOR what refference for my file i will have to provide to mail this form again and include it in my file, plz tell me solution for it, i am afraid if this is missing, my file might return to me. and will loose my all hopes. i sent application on 11-02-14
any replies from all of u will b highly appreciated.