+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent together with the forms and other requirements
jomsjoms03 said:
Magandang araw! :D :D :D

Ask ko lang po kung dito padin sa address na to magsend ng documents:

Department of Immigration and Cultural Communities
Directorate of Economic Immigration - International Service Eastern Europe, Americas, Asia, Middle East
285, Notre-Dame Street West, 4th Floor
Montreal (Quebec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA

Thanks ahead. =)
tama yan....

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
canadiankiddo said:
@ lastwaltz

ang new forms kasi pinapagamit sakin A-1520-AF at form A-0520-AF..may binigay silang website sa mismong website nila kaso page no longer available at puro 2013 forms yum nandoon na ginamit ko last yr. july 2013 kasi ako nagpasa nun application ko..
hi canadian kiddo..kelan ka nag pass ng application? mukhang bago na nga yang mga forms na yan kasi di naman din yan ang form na nagamit ko..hala..ibabalik din papel ko/namin? lol..

pineapplehair

Feb 5, 2014
Good day po mga fellow kabayans! Been reading this thread for quite some time now and been in a dilemma whether to push through my application or not. But because of the positive things I've read, I decided to push through with my application since we all want to land in Canada soon. Just want to thank all of those people who've been patiently answering the questions of our other kababayans.

I have some few questions myself too and I hope our senior moderators can help me as well as those people who can relate with my situation. I am a nurse and currently residing here in KSA. One of the documents that needs to be submitted is a copy of the IQAMA or the residence permit here. I am just confused what to do with it. I already had it translated in English but not sure where to have it notarized or certified that its a true copy. Do I need to have it stamped from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi or have the photocopy certified as true copy by the Philippine consulate? Or the translation itself is enough? Also, would someone advise me what address is better to use, if its my Philippine Address or my address here especially if I'm planning to resign this year. Ipapadala ko pala mga documents ko to Canada from the PI. Thank you so much in advance guys and I hope someone would be kind enough to answer my queries.

Also, congratulations to those who are about to land in Canada soon... Best of luck!

Lastwaltz

Jan 23, 2014
pineapplehair said:
Good day po mga fellow kabayans! Been reading this thread for quite some time now and been in a dilemma whether to push through my application or not. But because of the positive things I've read, I decided to push through with my application since we all want to land in Canada soon. Just want to thank all of those people who've been patiently answering the questions of our other kababayans.

I have some few questions myself too and I hope our senior moderators can help me as well as those people who can relate with my situation. I am a nurse and currently residing here in KSA. One of the documents that needs to be submitted is a copy of the IQAMA or the residence permit here. I am just confused what to do with it. I already had it translated in English but not sure where to have it notarized or certified that its a true copy. Do I need to have it stamped from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi or have the photocopy certified as true copy by the Philippine consulate? Or the translation itself is enough? Also, would someone advise me what
address is better to use, if its my Philippine Address or my address here especially if I'm planning to resign this year. Ipapadala ko pala mga documents ko to Canada from the PI. Thank you so much in advance guys and I hope someone would be kind enough to answer my queries.

Also, congratulations to those who are about to land in Canada soon... Best of luck!

@pineapplehair
Translation of iqama is enough.. Certified na un ng chamber of commerce ng saudi.. And ako kc address sa philippimes ang nilagay ko. I hope it helps...

Synergist07

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-6-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w' the application
Med's Request
15-4-2015
Med's Done....
25-4-2015 ecas 3rd line 5-5-2015
Interview........
I hope it will be waive...
For me & my family i have it translated then i got it stamp in Philippine embassy in Riyadh.

Synergist07

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-6-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w' the application
Med's Request
15-4-2015
Med's Done....
25-4-2015 ecas 3rd line 5-5-2015
Interview........
I hope it will be waive...
Hello! Any idea if application for CSQ after aug 1, 2013 is more faster compared to previous applications? Since nurses are highly in demand it means that processing time will be shorten? Somebody wants to share? Any idea?

wennahh

Jan 26, 2014
Hi! I would like to ask if i need to pass another IELTS result considering i have received already my AOR last january 2014 dated dec. 17, 2013. my ielts will expired soon, April 2014.... Any idea pls...

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent together with the forms and other requirements
pineapplehair said:

I have some few questions myself too and I hope our senior moderators can help me as well as those people who can relate with my situation. I am a nurse and currently residing here in KSA. One of the documents that needs to be submitted is a copy of the IQAMA or the residence permit here. I am just confused what to do with it. I already had it translated in English but not sure where to have it notarized or certified that its a true copy. Do I need to have it stamped from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi or have the photocopy certified as true copy by the Philippine consulate? Or the translation itself is enough? Also, would someone advise me what address is better to use, if its my Philippine Address or my address here especially if I'm planning to resign this year. Ipapadala ko pala mga documents ko to Canada from the PI. Thank you so much in advance guys and I hope someone would be kind enough to answer my queries.

1. kahit translation ok na, basta accredited yung translator.
2. use your philippine address, not KSA

dito kame sa riyadh ng wife ko naka base. DHL namen pinadala ung docs.

God Bless

pineapplehair

Feb 5, 2014
@Lastwaltz, Synergist07 and Dan Martin

thanks po sa mga response.. ;) bale isusubmit ko na lang is ung translated copy ng Iqama since registered naman sa Chamber of Commerce ung translator na pinuntahan ko..

Johnrumar09

Feb 5, 2014
ConradFael said:
Based on my experience, mixed naman yung interview. Syempre di naman din nila expect na you will be fluent agad. Kita siguro sa face ko na di ko na sya naiintindihan and the consul was kind enough to repeat the questions in english. Kaso iba iba ang consul so mas maganda prepared nalang diba. That time kasi wala akong makashare ng experience or tumulong man lang sa akin but God was so good to me back then. I really prepared for the interview. Gumawa din ako ng sarili kung questions na iniisip ko eh tanungin and syempre I prepared my answers din. May iba sa mga ginawa ko eh natanong nga. Meron naman hindi pero di ako nagsisi na nagprepare ako ng husto. Pati isusuot ko nun planado. Weeks before the interview basa lang ako ng basa. Siguro yan ang masasabi kong tip sa inyo. Sabi ko nga kung gusto mo hahanap ng paraan. So since ito ang ginusto ko, di lang ako humanap ng paraan, ginawan ko ng paraan. Yun lang po!!!

SALAMAT :) Sana maging successful interview ko , hinihintay ko nalang call nila kung kailan.

mickeymouse21

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
robinsonwalt said:
hi canadian kiddo..kelan ka nag pass ng application? mukhang bago na nga yang mga forms na yan kasi di naman din yan ang form na nagamit ko..hala..ibabalik din papel ko/namin? lol..
hello, may bago na bang forms ngayon? I cheched the site..wala naman eh, yung dati pa din. anyway, I just wanna ask if naka capital letters lahat ng tinype niyo? thanks!

Impertubable_myer

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2014
IELTS Request
filed together with CSQ application
wennahh said:
Hi! I would like to ask if i need to pass another IELTS result considering i have received already my AOR last january 2014 dated dec. 17, 2013. my ielts will expired soon, April 2014.... Any idea pls...
Hi can you share with us your timeline. Thanks

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
robinsonwalt said:
During the time I was applying for Quebec. Ilang beses ako nagbago ng application form ko kasi dapat lagi latest ng app form. Pero kada may bago, ginagawa ko lang din. Kaya before I finally passed my application, nagcheck muna baka may bago na naman. Make sure that you have a duplicate copy of the all the forms and documents that you sent. Para kung may mangyari man sa documents nyo along the way, may back up parin kayo.

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
wennahh said:
Kung hihingi sila ng bago saka ka lang magpass. Chill ka nalang muna and prepare for your interview...