+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

dextrose

Mar 1, 2014
ConradFael said:
Regarding the kit from OIIQ you can just simply email them that you are applying for CSQ and you would like to ask for their kit in order for you to register sa kanila. Give them your name, mailing address and other info that they will ask for. Then wait nalang for the kit to arrive. The kit includes a form that you will ask your school to fill up and mail together with the transcript of record. Another form para naman sa HR nyo para sa professional experience nyo and they will mail it together with your certificate of employment. Another form naman para sa PRC and the guys their know what to do narin. I suggest kung matatagalan pa kayo na makuha ng ibang documents wag nyo na ipa courier sa PRC. Another form was the Comparative evaluation that you are going to send to MICC together with certified true copies of all your diplomas starting your secondary education and TOR starting from your secondary education. Now you are going to pay about $107 lang ata yun for the Comparative education and almost $700 para naman sa application sa OIIQ. Well, ginawa ko lahat ng to, right after I got CSQ. Why? natakot lang ako nun pano kung di ako bigyan. Sayang naman yung gagastusin ko. But I had all the documents readied na since it took time din. Siguro yung Comparative pwede nyo ng ipadala since di naman ganun kalaki and it takes months as in months for you to get it. 6 months ata yung sa akin eh. I mailed man mine last May and they mailed the result this February and I got it the day before I was bound for Montreal. ;)
hi.. wow.. this is very informative... thanks... ngayon ko lang nalaman to. ang alam ko ay yung sa micc lang.. hehe..i just wanna ask if you've gotten the results already for the recognition for equivalence from oiiq? do u know how long it takes for them to mail the results? ang mahal pala nung sa oiiq. im also a nurse and im already here in montreal but i came here na wala masyadong alam. i had no agency when i applied. website lang binabasa ko at nagtatrial and error pa. hehe. anyway, ang sinisiguro ko lang kasi ay ang makapunta dito, at saka na alamin ang tungkol sa profession. pagdating ko dito, eh, wala akong matanungan. wala pa nga akong nameet na nurse kahit isa. poor me. buti na lang nabasa kong thread na ito just today. :) sana i can contact you for more querries.. pwede po ba?

pavkrn

Feb 20, 2014
[size=10pt]I don't have an SSS. My previous employer hasn't deducted me for it. I am willing to pay. Will a voluntary payment during those years of employment work so that i can provide a proof of contribution? Will it reflect on the proof of contribution that it was paid voluntarily and not by my employer? Please help.[/size]

sinco

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
AOR dated July 03, 2014
Hi all.. sa return mailing labels po ba, kailangan may isa nakatranslate sa French? or ok lang if i print out 3 english labels. thank you and god bless

immobulus

Oct 24, 2013
Hi guys!

Tanong ko lang po kung ano safest method to pay the application fee? Pag cheque ieenclose mo sa application right? Baka kalkalin eh. haha

pamzkie27

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
9-May-2014 (letter was dated April 22, 2014)
IELTS Request
Sent together with application
HELP!!

I got a situation here, so as you can see on my timeline I mailed my application last November, unfortunately, I JUST found out that the ITR I sent together with my application (with SSS contributions too) has a typo error, my TIN NUMBER. (I applied for a Korean visa a week ago, and the embassy called me telling me that in my ITR, the TIN number didn't match with my name when they verified it with BIR. ) :-X Two of the digits have switched places, instead of 48, the one on my ITR was 84. Huhuhuhu. I tried calling BIR and they told me that my employer should be the one to fix it, so I ask my employer if they could provide me a certification indicating my correct TIN.

I know it was also my fault for not having it checked thoroughly, I am just worried now because what if the Canadian Embassy (sooner or later) will be verifying my documents? I haven't received my AOR yet, do you think I should wait first for my file number before I should try sending them the certification from my employer? What do you think? Will they still consider my application? :-[

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
bajoy1984 said:
Hello sir.just want to ask regarding din sa kit for the employer to fill up.what if you have more than 1 employer?so yung latest employer ang mag fi fill-up nun? :)
]

You can reproduce the form through photocopy and have your previous employer fill it up as well. Sayang naman ang experience mo dun kung hindi ma count.

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
alq814 said:
Malapi lang po ba kayo sa Greenfield Park? Jan kasi sana ako tutuloy pag ok na papers ok?
About 30 minute drive siguro kung walang traffic.

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
dextrose said:
hi.. wow.. this is very informative... thanks... ngayon ko lang nalaman to. ang alam ko ay yung sa micc lang.. hehe..i just wanna ask if you've gotten the results already for the recognition for equivalence from oiiq? do u know how long it takes for them to mail the results? ang mahal pala nung sa oiiq. im also a nurse and im already here in montreal but i came here na wala masyadong alam. i had no agency when i applied. website lang binabasa ko at nagtatrial and error pa. hehe. anyway, ang sinisiguro ko lang kasi ay ang makapunta dito, at saka na alamin ang tungkol sa profession. pagdating ko dito, eh, wala akong matanungan. wala pa nga akong nameet na nurse kahit isa. poor me. buti na lang nabasa kong thread na ito just today. :) sana i can contact you for more querries.. pwede po ba?
I'm still waiting for it. Ang alam ko kasi hindi naman laging nagmemeet ang committee so I have to really wait. If I'm not mistaken parang every 6 to 8 weeks sila nagmemeet. Hopefully in a month's time I have a result na so that I will know kung ilang hours ang kailangan kong training before I can take the exam. Just PM me if you have any queries.

bajoy1984

Jan 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
ConradFael said:
]

You can reproduce the form through photocopy and have your previous employer fill it up as well. Sayang naman ang experience mo dun kung hindi ma count.
Oh so lahat ng employer magbibigay ka ng copy nung form.and one more question, sila na ba magsesend nung forms to oiiq with the employment certs or ako magpaladala?

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
pamzkie27 said:
HELP!!

I got a situation here, so as you can see on my timeline I mailed my application last November, unfortunately, I JUST found out that the ITR I sent together with my application (with SSS contributions too) has a typo error, my TIN NUMBER. (I applied for a Korean visa a week ago, and the embassy called me telling me that in my ITR, the TIN number didn't match with my name when they verified it with BIR. ) :-X Two of the digits have switched places, instead of 48, the one on my ITR was 84. Huhuhuhu. I tried calling BIR and they told me that my employer should be the one to fix it, so I ask my employer if they could provide me a certification indicating my correct TIN.

I know it was also my fault for not having it checked thoroughly, I am just worried now because what if the Canadian Embassy (sooner or later) will be verifying my documents? I haven't received my AOR yet, do you think I should wait first for my file number before I should try sending them the certification from my employer? What do you think? Will they still consider my application? :-[
Might was well do the corrections now. Ask your employer to do the necessary corrections as soon as possible and procure the documents that it has been corrected. Wait for your AOR. As soon as you get one send the necessary corrections along with your proof and together with the form found in this website http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0520-MA-dyn.pdf

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
bajoy1984 said:
Oh so lahat ng employer magbibigay ka ng copy nung form.and one more question, sila na ba magsesend nung forms to oiiq with the employment certs or ako magpaladala?
Your employer has to send it. Dry sealed kasi nila yun. Bigyan mo nalang ng pera pang mail. Lahat ng employers mo na may connection sa profession mo.

sinco

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
AOR dated July 03, 2014
Hi all. I would just like to confirm before requesting for a cashier's/manager's check:

-in CAD currency
-'payable to the Ministre des Finances du Québec and must include, on the reverse side, the name of the applicant in block letters.' Ok lang sulatan yung reverse side ng check?
-correct na yung check recipient sa above? ^
-$757 Principal applicant, $162 Spouse, $162 per dependent child?

thank you for any input! god bless

ladyMM

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-14
Doc's Request.
None so far
IELTS Request
Together in the application sent
sinco said:
Hi all. I would just like to confirm before requesting for a cashier's/manager's check:

-in CAD currency
-'payable to the Ministre des Finances du Québec and must include, on the reverse side, the name of the applicant in block letters.' Ok lang sulatan yung reverse side ng check?
-correct na yung check recipient sa above? ^
-$757 Principal applicant, $162 Spouse, $162 per dependent child?

thank you for any input! god bless
Yah tama na yan.. Dalian mu na Kasi Malapit na mag close ang gate.. Hehehhe

Kelviin

Mar 3, 2014
ladyMM said:
Yah tama na yan.. Dalian mu na Kasi Malapit na mag close ang gate.. Hehehhe
Same lang ba ang bank draft and managers cheque? Do i need to write the applicants name in the draft?