+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
mickeymouse21 said:
wow, its very inspiring naman conradfael...nag ffrench ba lahat ng tao dyan, like sa grocery? more kwento pa if you have time ha! :D :D :D hehehe
Yup french talaga. Pero sa mga stores if you talk to them in english eh sasagutin karin naman ng english. Today, we called the SAAQ para sa driver's license. I have to set an appointment for their exam. Anway, the guy was talking in english pero halatang di rin sya sanay. So sa ending eh humirit ako. Sabi ko merci! merci beaucoup. Au revoir! Hanep diba?! ;D

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ConradFael said:
Regarding the kit from OIIQ you can just simply email them that you are applying for CSQ and you would like to ask for their kit in order for you to register sa kanila. Give them your name, mailing address and other info that they will ask for. Then wait nalang for the kit to arrive. The kit includes a form that you will ask your school to fill up and mail together with the transcript of record. Another form para naman sa HR nyo para sa professional experience nyo and they will mail it together with your certificate of employment. Another form naman para sa PRC and the guys their know what to do narin. I suggest kung matatagalan pa kayo na makuha ng ibang documents wag nyo na ipa courier sa PRC. Another form was the Comparative evaluation that you are going to send to MICC together with certified true copies of all your diplomas starting your secondary education and TOR starting from your secondary education. Now you are going to pay about $107 lang ata yun for the Comparative education and almost $700 para naman sa application sa OIIQ. Well, ginawa ko lahat ng to, right after I got CSQ. Why? natakot lang ako nun pano kung di ako bigyan. Sayang naman yung gagastusin ko. But I had all the documents readied na since it took time din. Siguro yung Comparative pwede nyo ng ipadala since di naman ganun kalaki and it takes months as in months for you to get it. 6 months ata yung sa akin eh. I mailed man mine last May and they mailed the result this February and I got it the day before I was bound for Montreal. ;)
This is VERY informative. I was about to ask you the process. Thanks for posting it here! :)

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
Let me tell you about our experience yesterday. So, our landlady asked us if we needed anything and I told her na we want to go sana to an oriental store. So she was 'blah blah-ing' about the directions and how to get there using the bus and the metro (subway). Tapos sabi nya, she's going on that way to meet a client and so at the spur of the moment pinagbihis nya kami para daw maranasan na namin ang public transpo ng Montreal. Anyway, we dressed ourselves in layers kasi super lamig yesterday and may flurries pa. So hayun we rode the bus, and the fare was $3. You put in the coins and a ticket will come out. When we got to the metro station, we used the same ticket (from the bus) to get in. Dito pala iisa lang ang bayad sa bus and metro. The ticket expires in 1 hour. So in that span of time you can get on and off the bus and the metro ng iisa lang ang bayad. The metro was really fast. 2 minutes ang 1 station to the other. Kung sa Pinas may LRT 1-3. Dito naman 4 and you can get off one station to go to another metro. It was a real good experience for us. We have to get on and off a bus on stations and di basta basta papara ka lang kahit saan. hehehe. Pinas style lang yun talaga eh. More next time guys! ;)

BB_keina

Feb 27, 2014
question po... saan po ako magpapadala ng email for OIIQ kit?

okay lng po ba ako mag apply duon kahit kakastart ko p lng po? (kakapasa ko p lng po ng application for evaluation this feb.) baka po kasi maghintay ako ng 2 years...

thanks!

altruist1020

Jan 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 3,2014
AOR Received.
July 9,2014
IELTS Request
bajoy1984 said:
Babae po ako.yup Goodluck to us! :)

Ok po. Madame ou Mademoiselle?. Thanks po at ingat uli

ladyMM

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-14
Doc's Request.
None so far
IELTS Request
Together in the application sent
ConradFael said:
Let me tell you about our experience yesterday. So, our landlady asked us if we needed anything and I told her na we want to go sana to an oriental store. So she was 'blah blah-ing' about the directions and how to get there using the bus and the metro (subway). Tapos sabi nya, she's going on that way to meet a client and so at the spur of the moment pinagbihis nya kami para daw maranasan na namin ang public transpo ng Montreal. Anyway, we dressed ourselves in layers kasi super lamig yesterday and may flurries pa. So hayun we rode the bus, and the fare was $3. You put in the coins and a ticket will come out. When we got to the metro station, we used the same ticket (from the bus) to get in. Dito pala iisa lang ang bayad sa bus and metro. The ticket expires in 1 hour. So in that span of time you can get on and off the bus and the metro ng iisa lang ang bayad. The metro was really fast. 2 minutes ang 1 station to the other. Kung sa Pinas may LRT 1-3. Dito naman 4 and you can get off one station to go to another metro. It was a real good experience for us. We have to get on and off a bus on stations and di basta basta papara ka lang kahit saan. hehehe. Pinas style lang yun talaga eh. More next time guys! ;)
..hi I got inspired more when I read your msg this evening. I have just few questions. Pls answer :) what is ur aot and you have any agency before you apply ??
Merci!

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
BB_keina said:

okay lng po ba ako mag apply duon kahit kakastart ko p lng po? (kakapasa ko p lng po ng application for evaluation this feb.) baka po kasi maghintay ako ng 2 years...

thanks!
scroll back ka lang makikita mo yung email add sa isa sa mga nagpost...

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
BB_keina said:

thanks!
Baka mahirapan ka magscroll back... eto na bureau-registraire@oiiq.org

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
ladyMM said:
..hi I got inspired more when I read your msg this evening. I have just few questions. Pls answer :) what is ur aot and you have any agency before you apply ??
Merci!
I am a nurse and I don't have an agency rather I sought the service of an immigration lawyer.

ladyMM

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-14
Doc's Request.
None so far
IELTS Request
ConradFael said:
To all my forum mates, may I ask you guys a favor and I hope you don't get offended. Pwede po ba na when typing in the forum eh yung complete word ang type natin instead of text type na parang sa mobile lang tayo nagtatype. Minsan kasi di ko na maintindihan sa sobrang shortcut. I mean malaki naman ang space ng forum para magshort cut tayo diba and we would understand your questions better if you type the whole word. I have no offense sa short cut kasi I do that sa text messages ko pero minsan pati sa text di ko na magets sa sobrang shortcut. A lot of us here in the forum try our best to answer inquiries as best as we can and it would really be great in our part if we fully understand your question as well. Tagalog man or English ang tanong walang problema basta naiintindihan namin. Merci!
Salut!!
By the way po, Saan po akoy sa montreal Banda ?? ,maraming Pinoy din Dyan San ka? You are working now there??

Merci!

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
ladyMM said:
Salut!!
By the way po, Saan po akoy sa montreal Banda ?? ,maraming Pinoy din Dyan San ka? You are working now there??

Merci!
Maraming Pinoy sa Cote des Neiges pero di kami dyan banda. We are near Cavendish.

BB_keina

Feb 27, 2014
ConradFael said:
Baka mahirapan ka magscroll back... eto na bureau-registraire @ oiiq.org
Salamat po. mas maganda po bang ipasa ko na sa kanila ang filled up form ko while waiting po sa MICC letter. and paano ko po ipapasa sa kanila?

Thank u.

ladyMM

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-14
Doc's Request.
None so far
IELTS Request
ConradFael said:
Maraming Pinoy sa Cote des Neiges pero di kami dyan banda. We are near Cavendish.

Really.. How about sa notre dame de grace, may mga Pinoy din?? Coz I'm planning to select that area if our application is successful.. I am a nurse as well sana ok ang takbo ng application ko , Nung feb 14 na received nila papers ko

bajoy1984

Jan 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
ConradFael said:
Regarding the kit from OIIQ you can just simply email them that you are applying for CSQ and you would like to ask for their kit in order for you to register sa kanila. Give them your name, mailing address and other info that they will ask for. Then wait nalang for the kit to arrive. The kit includes a form that you will ask your school to fill up and mail together with the transcript of record. Another form para naman sa HR nyo para sa professional experience nyo and they will mail it together with your certificate of employment. Another form naman para sa PRC and the guys their know what to do narin. I suggest kung matatagalan pa kayo na makuha ng ibang documents wag nyo na ipa courier sa PRC. Another form was the Comparative evaluation that you are going to send to MICC together with certified true copies of all your diplomas starting your secondary education and TOR starting from your secondary education. Now you are going to pay about $107 lang ata yun for the Comparative education and almost $700 para naman sa application sa OIIQ. Well, ginawa ko lahat ng to, right after I got CSQ. Why? natakot lang ako nun pano kung di ako bigyan. Sayang naman yung gagastusin ko. But I had all the documents readied na since it took time din. Siguro yung Comparative pwede nyo ng ipadala since di naman ganun kalaki and it takes months as in months for you to get it. 6 months ata yung sa akin eh. I mailed man mine last May and they mailed the result this February and I got it the day before I was bound for Montreal. ;)
Hello sir.just want to ask regarding din sa kit for the employer to fill up.what if you have more than 1 employer?so yung latest employer ang mag fi fill-up nun? :)

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
ConradFael said:
Malapi lang po ba kayo sa Greenfield Park? Jan kasi sana ako tutuloy pag ok na papers ok?