+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent together with the forms and other requirements
ramlihp09 said:
hi everyeone! would like to update. im not a nurse. i am accounting graduate and not CPA. i received a mail from quebec. im so happy. they only asked me to fill up a form. stating that i will not practice my profession when i het there unless licensed by quebec government. i have received intention to reject. below is my timeline.

Timeline
Lodged: November 7, 2015
AOR: December 8, 2015
Intention to Reject: Februay 2, 2017
i had received also the same form and signed it as an engineer, though I am not an engineer. Maybe one of my previous company the title of my position was Software Engineer.

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
clau2493 said:
Ano po nagiging dahilan kung bakit matagal ang mp sa montreal?
most applicants from middle east also experienced some delays of their applications unlike applicants from Philippines.

yayo

Aug 12, 2014
Dan Martin said:
most applicants from middle east also experienced some delays of their applications unlike applicants from Philippines.
Hi po. I also applied while i was in Saudi. I don't know if dahil dyan nagka problema sa application ko.

Sent application thru an agency in the Philippones March 2014. Received my AOR, July 2, 2014. I found out that they already sent an email only this Nov 2016 after I constantly begged my agency to call them. The Customer Service Representative advised for me to send a letter requesting for the email to be resent. Upon tracing the tracking number, Montreal received my letter Dec 12, 2016. Called them again this Jan 19,2017, they said that my letter was received but no email was sent yet and it would depend on the officer in charge if he will resend the email or not. :(

I'm not sure if I am waiting for something or nothing.

I am really frustrated 'coz what if they thought i received the email and did not send the required documents on time?

Does anyone here have the same case as mine?

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
yayo said:
Hi po. I also applied while i was in Saudi. I don't know if dahil dyan nagka problema sa application ko.

Sent application thru an agency in the Philippones March 2014. Received my AOR, July 2, 2014. I found out that they already sent an email only this Nov 2016 after I constantly begged my agency to call them. The Customer Service Representative advised for me to send a letter requesting for the email to be resent. Upon tracing the tracking number, Montreal received my letter Dec 12, 2016. Called them again this Jan 19,2017, they said that my letter was received but no email was sent yet and it would depend on the officer in charge if he will resend the email or not. :(

I'm not sure if I am waiting for something or nothing.

I am really frustrated 'coz what if they thought i received the email and did not send the required documents on time?

Does anyone here have the same case as mine?
are you sending your updates? did you received intent to reject letter? I just received mine last Dec 2, 2016 and able to send my updates this January 2017 only.

by the way, we have almost the same timeline.

yayo

Aug 12, 2014
Dan Martin said:
are you sending your updates? did you received intent to reject letter? I just received mine last Dec 2, 2016 and able to send my updates this January 2017 only.

by the way, we have almost the same timeline.
No Sir Dan, i did not receive the intent to reject letter through email (my friend received hers July 2016,the same month the customer service representative claimed that quebec sent my email. We applied together).

She updated her documents Aug 2016, as of now her application is on process according to the call center agent.

I planned to update my docs august 2016,but decided against it kasi baka dumating din yung email ko,but never did. Even until now na naka request na ako na i-resend.

Do you think okay lng po na i-update ko ngayon yung docs ko?

Alexjulian

Feb 3, 2017
Hi there
I sent my application in November 2015 .A few days ago, I've just received email called (intention de rejeter)
In this email, there is a section called Annex B. In this section ,i should inform them about any changes to my personal status. There is a question about professional experience and i'm still working in the same company ,in the same profession and the same job title.i don't have any changes in my career.my question is should i choose yes or no (oui or non)??

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
yayo said:
No Sir Dan, i did not receive the intent to reject letter through email (my friend received hers July 2016,the same month the customer service representative claimed that quebec sent my email. We applied together).

She updated her documents Aug 2016, as of now her application is on process according to the call center agent.

I planned to update my docs august 2016,but decided against it kasi baka dumating din yung email ko,but never did. Even until now na naka request na ako na i-resend.

Do you think okay lng po na i-update ko ngayon yung docs ko?
just wait for the intent to reject letter, if they will send you. who knows, you will receive CSQ instead of the rejection letter.

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
Alexjulian said:
Hi there
I sent my application in November 2015 .A few days ago, I've just received email called (intention de rejeter)
In this email, there is a section called Annex B. In this section ,i should inform them about any changes to my personal status. There is a question about professional experience and i'm still working in the same company ,in the same profession and the same job title.i don't have any changes in my career.my question is should i choose yes or no (oui or non)??
I did not send any update. I only send what are required in Annex A. what are the content of your Annex A?

megalomax

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Philippines
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7/07/2012
Doc's Request.
21/07/2014
AOR Received.
23/03/2018
Med's Request
16/07/2018
Med's Done....
14/08/2018
Dan Martin said:
I did not send any update. I only send what are required in Annex A. what are the content of your Annex A?
My additional requirement was a TOR from my old school. The situation was, I finished my first 2 years of nursing in a different college. However what I submitted was only the TOR of my latest college. I was confident with their TOR because it included the TOR of my previous college. So the documents that the immigration office asked were originals for the previous college and I clarified with the office that they required translated especially for tagalog subjects.

So what I submitted was the TOR, a course description translated and even a certification because my first 2 years in college resulted in an associate degree in AHSE.

I received an intent to reject letter July 2016. I was able to comply with my documents and submitted October 12, 2016 (date of receipt in Quebec). The deadline was on October 24 I think.

So... fast forward today, I just got word from my parents that my CSQ arrived ;) My permanent address is my parent's home because I'm only renting my place here near work.

I submitted files in 2014 so I guess they were almost right about the waiting time. I'm just thankful it took about 24 months and not the expected 40 months.

fr3ak

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
[glow=black,2,300][color=white][b]s149[/b][/color][/glow]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[glow=blue,2,300][color=yellow][b]March 20, 2014[/b][/color][/glow]
Doc's Request.
[glow=purple,2,300][color=orange][b]July 26, 2016[/b][/color][/glow]
Nomination.....
[img]http://goo.gl/bxa3ot[/img]
AOR Received.
[glow=blue,2,300][color=yellow][b]Nov 24, 2014[/b][/color][/glow][img]http://dvcm.daisypath.com/Y2sop3.png[/img]
megalomax said:
My additional requirement was a TOR from my old school. The situation was, I finished my first 2 years of nursing in a different college. However what I submitted was only the TOR of my latest college. I was confident with their TOR because it included the TOR of my previous college. So the documents that the immigration office asked were originals for the previous college and I clarified with the office that they required translated especially for tagalog subjects.

So what I submitted was the TOR, a course description translated and even a certification because my first 2 years in college resulted in an associate degree in AHSE.

I received an intent to reject letter July 2016. I was able to comply with my documents and submitted October 12, 2016 (date of receipt in Quebec). The deadline was on October 24 I think.

So... fast forward today, I just got word from my parents that my CSQ arrived ;) My permanent address is my parent's home because I'm only renting my place here near work.

I submitted files in 2014 so I guess they were almost right about the waiting time. I'm just thankful it took about 24 months and not the expected 40 months.
congrats! sana umusad na mga saudi applicants here ???

yayo

Aug 12, 2014
Dan Martin said:
just wait for the intent to reject letter, if they will send you. who knows, you will receive CSQ instead of the rejection letter.
Sana po mag dilang-anghel kayo Sir Dan. Not just for me,but for everyone else na nag aantay. Yan lng po talaga magagawa ko ngayon, mag antay. Hehe

Thank you for the encouragement po. God bless!

=)

aquaman0423

Oct 2, 2014
Bachelor of Electronics and Communication Engg (5years) in philippines
Total education - 15 years (primary to tertiary)
How much points will the spouse get from education?

Kindly shed some light. Thanks

ramlihp09

Apr 29, 2016
Dan Martin said:
i had received also the same form and signed it as an engineer, though I am not an engineer. Maybe one of my previous company the title of my position was Software Engineer.
sir i think we received same form because we cannot practice our experience in canada unless we have are licensed from their government. so that means we still need to study and pass their licensure exam or attend certificatins from their country for us to apply our experience. i think all professions which needs licensure exams are regulated.

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
megalomax said:

do you work abroad or locally? we have the same timeline but I received my intent to reject letter just Dec 2016 and send the updates last of week of Jan 2017. what documents did you send them for updates? is it the translation of your tagalog subjects or TOR from your first school?