+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

kristine26

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
robinsonwalt said:
ate kristine and skyflakes, did both of you sent the applications already?
Unfortunately no, im hoping that I can pass it this week. I had a problem kasi with british council philippines. I requested kc another copy of my ielts result from them last oct. 2 pa. Prior to that I email quebec immigration if I can have british council passed my ielts result since im still waiting for our application from fsw being returned last sept. 24 and my result was enclosed dun. But quebec will not in allow it and it should be attached to the application for selection. I forwarded the said email to british council and they gave me instruction om what to do until just last thursday they emailed me that the email I had from their customer assitants were all miscommunication and they should be the one to send. Thats the time I got angry kasi nga waste oftime na nga miscommunication pala lahat. I filed a complain against them and one of their head contact me and said that their case manager will be handling my case since its unusual compared to other request. Im still waiting for their reply and hopfully I
can include the result im my application to be submitted this week.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kristine26 said:
Unfortunately no, im hoping that I can pass it this week. I had a problem kasi with british council philippines. I requested kc another copy of my ielts result from them last oct. 2 pa. Prior to that I email quebec immigration if I can have british council passed my ielts result since im still waiting for our application from fsw being returned last sept. 24 and my result was enclosed dun. But quebec will not in allow it and it should be attached to the application for selection. I forwarded the said email to british council and they gave me instruction om what to do until just last thursday they emailed me that the email I had from their customer assitants were all miscommunication and they should be the one to send. Thats the time I got angry kasi nga waste oftime na nga miscommunication pala lahat. I filed a complain against them and one of their head contact me and said that their case manager will be handling my case since its unusual compared to other request. Im still waiting for their reply and hopfully I
Kung titignan mo, medyo simple lang naman ung request mo pero maarte talaga yung mga bc o kaya yung idp dahil may nalalaman pa silang one copy per person na rule. Kung titignan mo, ang dali dali lang mag reprint ng papel with scores tapos madali na i check yan. Pero halatang ginagawa nilang business masyado yung ielts.

kristine26

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
bosschips said:
Kung titignan mo, medyo simple lang naman ung request mo pero maarte talaga yung mga bc o kaya yung idp dahil may nalalaman pa silang one copy per person na rule. Kung titignan mo, ang dali dali lang mag reprint ng papel with scores tapos madali na i check yan. Pero halatang ginagawa nilang business masyado yung ielts.
Youre right and another thing hindi naman lahat ng situation the same like in the case of quebec immigration. I actually forwarded to them my entire application package to prove that I am indeed serious with theapplication and as well proof that we applied for fsw. Just this afternoon, I received a call frm them that they will be sending my documents back to me including my ielts result. Im just thankful, at last after all the ordeal I had with them, my request was granted and I can now submit my application for selection:)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Better hurry to up your chances. It is said that the 20k cap will fill in 2-3month's time.

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
bosschips said:
Better hurry to up your chances. It is said that the 20k cap will fill in 2-3month's time.
you submitted your application 7 days earlier than mine bosschips...i hope our application will be opened before the CAP is filled... ;)

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
kristine26 said:
can you please share to us the email address of Quebec immigration you used to contact them? thanks

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carielilviztie said:
you submitted your application 7 days earlier than mine bosschips...i hope our application will be opened before the CAP is filled... ;)
sa totoo nga, nahuli na nga ako eh. Dati kasi hindi ko pinapansin ang quebec dahil ang alam ko mandatory ang french tapos nung nag check ako ng points, i got 55 kaya minadali ko na at magbabakasakali. Sana talaga makakuha tayo ng csq. Ano asl mo carielilvitzie? Do you work in Manila? :)

kristine26

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
carielilviztie said:
can you please share to us the email address of Quebec immigration you used to contact them? thanks
I just went to quebec immigration website then click TO REACH US on the upper part of the site then he page will display various ways ro contact them. I click email then it will display a form to fill up and there is also a drop down menu about the purpose of contacting them . Actually mas mabilis silang magreply compared sa fsw. Around 2 days when I received an email reply from them

kristine26

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Pahabol na tanong naisali nyo ba high school diploma sa application?

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
hindi parin ako nakapagpasa ate khristine..haha..hopefully this week din..pina ched ko lng ung TOR and diploma ko..di na ko mag aatch ng HS diploma..parang di naman ata needed eh...

i am arguing pa with a friend kung ano isusulat dun sa areas of training tsaka code..diba were under Nursing. Bach 3 years na AOT and the code is U118? ayun din kasi nakikita ko kina kuya pong and others he..they were saying na Nursing (DCS) daw..which is which? pero ako i think its the code u118..

naku sana makapagpasa narin tayo ate tin this week..hehe..para makahabol tayo sa CAP..

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
ako rin kuya boss chips..recently lng ako naging fully oriented sa quebec immigration..same thing i thought mandatory din ang french..pero somehow im willing to learn the language..i just didnt attach french test for now..

kristine26

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
robinsonwalt said:
hindi parin ako nakapagpasa ate khristine..haha..hopefully this week din..pina ched ko lng ung TOR and diploma ko..di na ko mag aatch ng HS diploma..parang di naman ata needed eh...

i am arguing pa with a friend kung ano isusulat dun sa areas of training tsaka code..diba were under Nursing. Bach 3 years na AOT and the code is U118? ayun din kasi nakikita ko kina kuya pong and others he..they were saying na Nursing (DCS) daw..which is which? pero ako i think its the code u118..

naku sana makapagpasa narin tayo ate tin this week..hehe..para makahabol tayo sa CAP..
Tama ka code is u118 for nursing. Pilitin nating makapass this week sayang din opportunity:)

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
bosschips said:
sa totoo nga, nahuli na nga ako eh. Dati kasi hindi ko pinapansin ang quebec dahil ang alam ko mandatory ang french tapos nung nag check ako ng points, i got 55 kaya minadali ko na at magbabakasakali. Sana talaga makakuha tayo ng csq. Ano asl mo carielilvitzie? Do you work in Manila? :)
bosschips....i am not working in manila...but i'll be in the Philippines next year for a vacation...

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
kristine26 said:
I just went to quebec immigration website then click TO REACH US on the upper part of the site then he page will display various ways ro contact them. I click email then it will display a form to fill up and there is also a drop down menu about the purpose of contacting them . Actually mas mabilis silang magreply compared sa fsw. Around 2 days when I received an email reply from them
Thanks for the info.... :D

kitdelosreyes

Oct 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
21-10-2013
Hiii! Will send mine on wednesday. I enrolled sa alliance makati for session 5 oct 21 morning.

Good luck!

Question: certificate f employment. Neeed pa ba i-notarize?