+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

quebec skille worker (2014-2015) self appliers

jophyunni

Apr 28, 2014
my self jophy kuriakose from Kerala, India. i am interested in skilled worker program by quebec . Actually i prepared everything for applying same last year trough an agency in Kerala but unfortunately i am cheated by them(i am not refer the name in this blog,but any one can contact me in my email for know more about them.). its happy to know that the quebec gov renewed the csq program for 6500 applicants on same criteria before.

here i am asking valuable helps from all of the respected members of this blog to applying the same by myself(without the help of agency)

queries
1) size of paper that i need to print the application form.(eg A4, A3....)

jophyunni

Apr 28, 2014
thanks deepak, may you can send the particular link to refer, any youtube videos or something like that which help us.today i am going totake print of
A1520-AA
A0520-AA
A-0522-OA
any thing else please help me...

you please send a test mail to jophyunni@gmail.com, i will share the details of fraud agency....

kuthpeters

Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is a pity u were cheated but it is better u let everyone know who cheated u so others can avoid using them . meanwhile readup old posts 4 about quebec

jophyunni

Apr 28, 2014
hai peter its not pitty to me, but if i publish it in public blog it will affect my legal stand aganist them..sorry for inconvinence.....plz contact me personaly i will share the detaails of fraud agent ...apart please give me a point about my query if you can....

flangepoint

Jun 1, 2014
jophyunni said:
thanks deepak, may you can send the particular link to refer, any youtube videos or something like that which help us.today i am going totake print of
A1520-AA
A0520-AA
A-0522-OA
any thing else please help me...

you please send a test mail to jophyunni @ gmail.com, i will share the details of fraud agency....
Hello Jophyunni,

How far have you reached in your application/visa process?

I read your post and thought you might have gone through all that which awaits me, so need your insight on a couple of things here.

Other readers, please share your valuable inputs. Many thanks in advance.

1. For the Contract of Financial Self sufficieny, Can I produce Fixed Deposits on my name as proof of funds.

2. Ive read in numerous posts here, that to support the proof of funds, we are required to present a bank statement/ CA Certificate (a said document that evaluates & summarizes your assets in CAD). My question: What does this CA CERTIFICATE look like? Any recommened format that has been pre approved?
(So that I can give this to my CA and he can validate it)

Many thanks again ! :D

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flangepoint said:

Hello Jophyunni,

How far have you reached in your application/visa process?

I read your post and thought you might have gone through all that which awaits me, so need your insight on a couple of things here.

Other readers, please share your valuable inputs. Many thanks in advance.

1. For the Contract of Financial Self sufficieny, Can I produce Fixed Deposits on my name as proof of funds.

2. Ive read in numerous posts here, that to support the proof of funds, we are required to present a bank statement/ CA Certificate (a said document that evaluates & summarizes your assets in CAD). My question: What does this CA CERTIFICATE look like? Any recommened format that has been pre approved?
(So that I can give this to my CA and he can validate it)

Many thanks again ! :D
No need to prove your money during the submission of your application. All you have to do is sign the Contract Respecting Self Sufficiency and you automatically get 1 point for it. Proof of funds will be needed at a later part of the application. Usually during interviews.

flangepoint

Jun 1, 2014
bosschips said:
No need to prove your money during the submission of your application. All you have to do is sign the Contract Respecting Self Sufficiency and you automatically get 1 point for it. Proof of funds will be needed at a later part of the application. Usually during interviews.
Hello Jophyunni,

Thank you for your prompt response.

Would love to hear your take on this situation. I have lived in France for 2 years, so I think I'll need a PCC from the France which I think I can get by making a request to the French consulate in Mumbai. I will need more time to obtain this. So here's my question to you. At what stage do we need to produce the PCCs to the CIC? Do we need to produce them after obtaining the CSQ, i.e at the time we apply for permanant residency ?

Please share your views. THanks again. ;D

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flangepoint said:
Hello Jophyunni,

Thank you for your prompt response.

Would love to hear your take on this situation. I have lived in France for 2 years, so I think I'll need a PCC from the France which I think I can get by making a request to the French consulate in Mumbai. I will need more time to obtain this. So here's my question to you. At what stage do we need to produce the PCCs to the CIC? Do we need to produce them after obtaining the CSQ, i.e at the time we apply for permanant residency ?

Please share your views. THanks again. ;D
You need to prove it along with your application. :)