G.Tomas

Nov 23, 2012
Kamishly- Syria
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you know what !
nice trip with 10 years Canadian immigration trip (if your visa office is not on strike) , and if you have not reached to your 9th year of waiting then the Honorable minister decided that you got late because of their fault (like what happened with skilled workers category) you can check their page to be sure about that issue .

have you mentioned packages of fraud you get the residency in Sweden then well come to more options in Canada , its not what I heard but its what my relatives did looooool , faked a marriages , faked political asylum even when there was not war in Syria , yep is not that cheap and awesome , come on cheer up !
you maybe still have doubts that embassy can do so , what if my relative newly arrived there with bribed visit visa !

at least you take your medicines and health insurance for free in Sweden , when you get fired you get compensated by the government ,I guess you gonna miss that a lot in Canada .

corruption is in every where , I understand you can not imagine and you do not want to believe , it is up to you , I was like you till I went in business with them that time I realized how mean they are .

one more thing , the visa officer has the almighty to accept or refuse whoever he/she is persuaded with , it is a non negotiable fact
beside granting visit visas wont mess up immigration application dates it has nothing to do with immigration files .

you know what I am not the regime supporter in Syria but (the shoe of a Syrian worths the whole Canada and Canadian)
sho elle gabna la elhgra law ma kharbo bladna , lak hadol ma 3ndon deen ma 3ndon akhlak , hadol w7oosh , el2nsan 3ndon 78oo ns frank
stop defend them

DaftPunk

Jul 6, 2013
to be honest, I do not know much about Canada except the very few things I read and people have told me. Maybe Canada will be a big disappointment one day, I do not know

My understanding is that healthcare is free in Canada.

Regarding Sweden, there is an very big housing shortage. there are no free flat to rent in the major large cities and you have to wait several years in the queue to get a free flat.
buying a property is out of option for most people because of the cost and there is a housing bubble with prices going up non-stop since 1993, it is a matter of time until it bursts and people would end up in bankruptcy as it happened in 1993.
the very very large portions of Swedes pays only the interest on their mortgages because they cannot afford repayments and a few percent increase in interest rate is needed for to burst the bubble. housing prices in Sweden are based on future projection rather actual current value which is very very dangerous

I have not had to utilise the healthcare system in Sweden so I cannot comment much, but waiting list and long queues in the hospital is a norm.

I believe drugs are subsidised and especially anti-depressive drugs to stop the suicide waves hitting the country, also alcohol is sold only in state run stores (System bolaget) in order to try to keep the everyday alcoholism under control without success

I do not think you relatives have told you the whole truth about the Sweden.

Anyway, let us focus on our Energy on the Canadian visa instead, since we hope for a better future in Canada. Something which I find interesting in north America is that multiculturalism is embraced but declared as a failed program in Europe. Germany, England and Sweden have declared multiculturalism as a failure rather than a strength.

I believe a petition should be organised to deal with the Canadian visa backlogs!

G.Tomas

Nov 23, 2012
Kamishly- Syria
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyway ,
would you tell us when was your interview , and when you got your CSQ certificate , and which visa office is processing your file .
loooool , did you say free flats , cause you have to forget that there is anything free in Canada not even a coupe in the mountain crest, not even if you wait a queues for century .
yeas the public medical service is free but not the medicines , beside the public service is sucks , there are no vacancies in hospitals .
something I wanted to tell you , you stop working government pays you little for a year then you have to find a job other wise you get to jail when your mortgages are not getting payed , and the authority will confiscate your home .
one more thing if you thought to study , you have to be able to afford that , it is not free like it is in Sweden

DaftPunk

Jul 6, 2013
I will try to compile all accurate dates and post them in the meantime I think we should kick off a petition to highlight the issues with large visa backlog. Not sure how many signatures to gather, 100.000 , half a million, 1 million ?

I think it is better to focus and the energy on collecting the signatures for the petition to reduce the visa backlog and highlight the magnitude of the problem to minister Jason Kenney

Regarding free flats in Sweden, I meant free as available. Housing is not free except for people living on state benefits, but that is a total different story.

Also what you mentioned about defaulting on mortgage and ending up in prison sounds really strange, maybe some other forum members can shed some more light regarding this scenario

DaftPunk

Jul 6, 2013
while researching how a start a petition, I came across this site http://unfaircic.com

what do you think about the topics discussed?

G.Tomas

Nov 23, 2012
Kamishly- Syria
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this site you posted belongs to a lawyer advertising him self as rights guard , you have something else

sandeepbhargav

Sep 24, 2013
Hello Guys
I am from india
I am trying to figure out how long the PR processing time is for applicant for Quebec self employed business immigration program.

Interested in knowing the processing time once CSQ have been received and the federal application have been forwarded to a visa office abroad.

looking at processing time tables provided by CIC, it is only Paris office which have provided average processing time and the rest have no information with following explanation

(-) indicates that not enough data are available. Processing times are shown only where an office has finalized 10 or more cases in the past 12 months.

[/quote]

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Sandeep,

Only god or immigration authorities know how long it will take.

I have got my file no. on 19/04/2013 after doing all the interview etc, making payment as well
and after that it is just same status of "application received" and nothing else.

People are waiting for very loooooooooooong time and there is no fixed time etc.

Patience is the game and you will require a lot of that!!!

Take care

Viz

sandeepbhargav

Sep 24, 2013
Hey viz,

Thanks for reply

I have got my file no. on 13/02/2013 My status is showing "application received" and nothing else.
viz in which category you have submitted your file.

Take care

sandeep

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandeepbhargav said:
Hey viz,

Thanks for reply

I have got my file no. on 13/02/2013 My status is showing "application received" and nothing else.
viz in which category you have submitted your file.

Take care

sandeep
Sandeep,

I have applied under Investor Category in Quebec.
So you are few months ahead of me and hopefully something good news will come
for you soon.

Can you please share your file dates etc. meaning when did you apply and which all
processes have taken place with dates etc. as it gives me and others how files are
moving??

My visa office is Abu Dhabi as I live in Dubai, what about yours??

Take care and all the best !!

Cheers
Viz

sandeepbhargav

Sep 24, 2013
hey viz
good news regarding strike

Ottawa – On September 26, 2013, the Honourable Tony Clement, President of the Treasury Board, made the following statement:

"I am pleased to announce that today, Tim Edwards, President of the Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO), and I have signed a tentative agreement.
"This tentative agreement reflects the Government's commitment to reaching fiscally responsible settlements that are fair to Canadian taxpayers and to employees.
"The settlement represents the efforts of both parties to reach an agreement that is aligned with what was accepted by other public- and private-sector employees.
"This is the same balanced and consistent approach which has allowed the Government to settle 26 of 27 collectively bargained agreements in the core public administration."
strike is over

take care
sandeep

Hello 123

Aug 14, 2013
hi Sandeep,

I am also a Quebec Investor applicant from India. My consultant says once the strike opens up ( which it has now ) our application should come thru in six months. We got our file no in April 2013.

I am keen to know what your consultant is advising you.

Regards