+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec self employed PR processing time at visa offices

DaftPunk

Jul 6, 2013
Hello Guys
I am trying to figure out how long the PR processing time is for applicant for Quebec self employed business immigration program.

Interested in knowing the processing time once CSQ have been received and the federal application have been forwarded to a visa office abroad.

looking at processing time tables provided by CIC, it is only Paris office which have provided average processing time and the rest have no information with following explanation

(-) indicates that not enough data are available. Processing times are shown only where an office has finalized 10 or more cases in the past 12 months.

singhabhishek251

Jun 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your information is correct and no one can provide you the time, it depends on them and how quickly they are carrying the work.

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Welcome to the club DaftPunk!!!!

Suggest that you join the following group under business category and there are lot of us
like you waiting in the queue much more longer than you.

Group is called - FOR FEDERAL INVESTOR CATEGORY APPLICANTS .....

Don't worry, nobody can tell you how long you have to wait so let us just wait and wait and wait and waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!
God bless us all and hope to see smile on all of our faces!!

Viz

DaftPunk

Jul 6, 2013
I was not aware of this issue until I had to apply for myself, and it is really an issue since the applicant is not provided any indication of the processing time.

How long would it take weeks, months, years? it feel almost like the applicant's life is on hold - pause mode. I think the all applicants must raise this issue with relevant parties at CIC and Canadian embassies to do something about it.

Canada is a modern developed country and should be able to do something about this situation

G.Tomas

Nov 23, 2012
Kamishly- Syria
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loooool , I liked when you said Canada is developed country , it really made me laugh thanks that was a good jock
are you upset cause you applied a 200$ immigration file and you have been waiting in a safe place for maybe 2 years ?!
so how about me ? I applied 4 years ago as an investor to Quebec and 120 thousands dollar is being invested by Canadian government for no interest back on me and my house is being shelled everyday in Syria and they do not give the shit !
if you dream of Canada as an imaginary fancy country then wake up cause you are going to be disappointed with real Canada
do you know that half of Canada immigrants were illegal ?! yes they faked marriages , crossed the boarders coming through Alaska from Russia .
Do you know that if you got sick in Canada you have to wait your turn for the check up for weeks ?
it is regular country with limited work opportunities , half of their experts look for jobs in USA

do you think that we have not raised the issue of file processing delaying to ministry of immigration , we held a demonstration with Canadian parliament members , it was televised and reported with news papers like civilized countries but they did not step any forward in respond

DaftPunk

Jul 6, 2013
Hi Thomas,
I am allowed to be upset when I am not being provided any details about the federal visa even though I received a CSQ and federal application was forwarded to a Visa office. I understand your situation is more difficult when fleeing war zone

I have a question to you, with me not being sarcastic, why do you want to move to canada if you feel you do not like the place in before hand? I asked people about canada and some people like it and some really dislike place and left the country.

I have no idea about canada but lived in Europe most of my life. I hope and believe canada have less focus on your ethinic background compared with European counties which makes things much harder here in Europe to grow a business in size

G.Tomas

Nov 23, 2012
Kamishly- Syria
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DaftPunk said:
Hi Thomas,
I am allowed to be upset when I am not being provided any details about the federal visa even though I received a CSQ and federal application was forwarded to a Visa office. I understand your situation is more difficult when fleeing war zone

I have a question to you, with me not being sarcastic, why do you want to move to canada if you feel you do not like the place in before hand? I asked people about canada and some people like it and some really dislike place and left the country.

I have no idea about canada but lived in Europe most of my life. I hope and believe canada have less focus on your ethinic background compared with European counties which makes things much harder here in Europe to grow a business in size
all you have to do this time is to pray for your visa office is not on strike because there is a very big probability that it is
then do not expect any impending finish for your file process before five or six years so live your life and stop think about it
and stop bothering yourself asking about the remaining time because first they wont give you a answer more than (your file is in process)
second they really do not know cause it is not automated computerized strategy they work on , instead there are piles of files, they process some file in spare time so they do not know whether your file is on the top of the file or in the bottom , or how much spare time they have this year , you know there are millions of things to do other than processing files like taking holidays,being on strikes for years .

did you ask me not to be sarcastic ! then taking a strike action for visa offices which they are already suffer from backlog for a year (the strike action has not broken yet) and thousands of people are now on hold just because visa officer feel that they are not being payed fairly so is not that ridiculous?

you asked me the reason I chose Canada , well I`ll tell you and frankly and I am not kidding "it is the cheapest" yep it is getting a second nationality with the cheapest price in the world for 120 thousands dollar the whole family it is nothing then if the family consists of 5 members then it is 24 thousands dollar per ca-pita

you said you are from Europe can I ask where in Europe ?

DaftPunk

Jul 6, 2013
I lived in Scandinavia for many years.

follow up question. my understanding is that CSQ is valid for 3 years, what happens if the process keeps dragging on more than 3 years?

I think CIC needs to reform that whole processing system, from the input I got from users, it seems it does not work. CIC should really invest time and money in clearing the backlogs. It is a disaster in all aspects.

Is there any immigration interest group which can coordinate efforts to address this issue?

The strike does not make things easier at all. Tips to all Canadian embassy workers on strike: move to private sector if public sector is not paying enough and negotiate your salary the way you want, your actions creates stress and misery for millions of people and barley affects the federal government. this needs to stop now

G.Tomas

Nov 23, 2012
Kamishly- Syria
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jesus ! you live in Scandinavian country and you think of immigrating to Canada , you gonna feel big crucial differences in services , if a man like me used to live in an ordinary country like Syria felt the difference , I could reach the minister in my country within minutes and explain him the problem I have , and when I got sick I could do check ups every half an hour and see a new doctor everyday , medicines were almost free but they cost you a lot and they are not covered with the medical insurance .
in Canada you have to live among the status quo you can change nothing , there is no body to listen
it is a big mistake that you are moving from the heaven to hell . I do think of seeking asylum in Scandinavian country even i`am accepted in Quebec and I will loose what I paid , but living in Sweden for example is not compared to living in Damn Canada

for CSQ , yes it is valid for 3 years after that they will revalidate it for one year and so on (one year by one year)

DaftPunk

Jul 6, 2013
Hi Thomas, have you lived in Scandinavia? It is not a dream place if you think so. I cannot comment about canada

I can make a VERY long list of issues you ARE going to face in Scandinavia, but that is a different topic.

Regarding, Syria: what happens if a person is not well connected to reach a minister to fix a problem? The country is built on "wasita"/connections system to fascilate things. I seen people crying and walking with a half burned child (pressure cooker blown in her face) in syria asking for money to take the kid to private hospital since the guy could not bribe the staff to take care of the kid in state hospital. I guess your are well connected and do not see what ordinary people were facing from low wages, nepotism, corruption on gigantic scale, mulhabarat harasmment, baathist brain washing of school children (tala3 al baath), sectarian dictatorial regime rule and many many other issues. canada seems as paradise in comparison, I am very familiar with Syria (not politically involved in anyway) but it is another long long discussion

G.Tomas

Nov 23, 2012
Kamishly- Syria
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well , well. seems my relative is in here !
I did not know that you are Arabic , then you might an illegal immigrant in Scandinavia that why you curse it , and you don`t enjoy the country privileges .
I have relatives in Sweden who do not trade a street in Sweden with the whole world and they all have their own jobs and properties ,their own houses and they used to pay to their relatives in Syria as a help .
on other hand my relatives in Canada they all suffer, have not got jobs and every now and then go back and sell a property in Syria to live with its money in Canada (see the difference)

our certificates are accepted in Sweden so you only have to learn the language and do one or 2 years study then the work fields are yous unlike Canada which blows up completely our bachelors degrees or you have to study for 8 years to be equal

now about Syria you are right about corruption and "wasta" but at least wasta gets your business done
and who told you Canada is free of wasta loooooool then you know nothing about it , do you believe me if I told you that a canadian visa office is selling visas (do not ask me which cause I wont tell you) then what do you call that ? hah

family like mine has been waiting four years for immigration process and we are in extreme danger and the Canadian government is investing our 120 thousands dollars one other hand someone comes and bribes visa office with 13 thousands dollars and gets his/her Visa within no time , (I have seen and known many ppl did so) , then what do you call that

this is little piece of the corruption in Canada , I was there 3 years ago and saw that nothing is going right with out wasta , I was dreamer like you but I had no choice after I passed the interview

DaftPunk

Jul 6, 2013
I must say you are an interesting character. Ok, so what made you assume that I am an illegal immigrant?
Secondly: I never cursed sweden, not sure why you think so, but i am entitled to criticise what I see.

I guess your relatives did not mention that Sverige Demokrater is the 3rd largest political party in Sweden. Do know what it is?

How about where you are going to end up once you move over there? Rinkeby, tensta, rosengård, hjälbo, Well husby seems a nice place, it was on the news all over the world a couple of weeks ago, cars burning, police attacked, rioting. Do not know why?
You can read about the background on the Internet

And do not be over happy about your about your degree is accepted in Sweden in shorter time, the likelihood is that you never going to use it is a very high. Ask the bus and taxi drivers around Sweden and you will find many with high degrees

Let me make it short: you are a second class citizen in Sweden. Swedes do not want immigrants in their country, it is a political correctness which Sverige Demokrater is trying to change

Enough with Sweden. Now canada

Any reason you are not reporting the alleged fraud at Canadian embassies to Canadian police? Maybe that would have reduced the visa logs for you and many others.

G.Tomas

Nov 23, 2012
Kamishly- Syria
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wont report the fraud cause they are not going to do anything and that will affect our ppl who are trying to escape out of Syria .
what made me think that you might be an illegal immigrant is that there is not immigration law in Sweden so 99% of Sweden immigrants have crossed the boarder illegally or they came there as visitors and claimed asylum .

the case of ppl with degrees work in diminutive works like taxi drivers or waiters is commonplace issue all over the world even in country of origin where their certificates are already accredited .

you are probably right about discrimination issue and second class citizenship but at least you deal with rational ppl who have history , beside Sweden is an industrial country and it has renown telecommunication and car brands which provide lots of work opportunities ,
I have heard that its medical insurance is the first on world .

but were they the racists how come they acted so generously responding Syrian refuges issue ?
on the other hand look how the Canadians deal with Syrian cases , and mine is clear cut example .

do you know , once I tried to call minister of immigration Mr. Jason Kenney to explain how the Syrian Crisis affects us , do you know what his office responded : we do not care whether you are in bad situation we care only about Canadians (not racist at all)

DaftPunk

Jul 6, 2013
yes, Sweden immigration system is broken to the very end and once you are there you got offered different packages: scam marriage package, fake employment package , fake political asylum refugee package and many many more options.

Regarding the alleged fraud in Canadian embassies, I think you should report any frauds and scams because Canada is one of the most remote countries for Syrian war refugees facing immediate threat and only the rich one would be able to bribe their way to a visa if that is true. The door to Europe is open for the rich ones too.

I understand you doubt the Canadian police would do something since you lived in Syria and there the politicians, police, Mukhabarat and public sector is one large corruption eco-system with the blessing of the corrupt Syrian Assad regime. So of course you would believe impunity exist in Canada as it does in Syria, but hey, maybe your get surprised that Canada is not the same as Syria and you fall in love in the country....

I believe an internal audit against embassy staff would easily identify frauds once reported. it would be hard for a corrupt embassy official to explain why visa applications were approved in random fashion by the official rather in application date order