+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Selection Certificate Interview

Eleena Grace

Jul 12, 2017
Hey :)

I have a selection interview (which I prefer in English as I do not know french) in two months' time. I was hoping if any of you could let me know how I should prepare myself for the interview. Are there any of you who has appeared for the selection interview before? What are the possible questions that can be asked? Please do guide me on the same matter.

Thanks. :)

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

I have a selection interview (which I prefer in English as I do not know french) in two months' time. I was hoping if any of you could let me know how I should prepare myself for the interview. Are there any of you who has appeared for the selection interview before? What are the possible questions that can be asked? Please do guide me on the same matter.

Would you please tell exactly received this news?
Are you from paper based application?
Have you affected by new Rule implemented on 8 th march-2017,

Normally in this case CSQ issued.

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..

Is it interview schedule by MIDI for your CSQ??

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Yes, it is.
If you have claimed points for French language then interview will be in French if not then interview will be in English they will validate all documents you have sent to claim points...

Reactions: sunnymks

Eleena Grace

Jul 12, 2017
If you have claimed points for French language then interview will be in French if not then interview will be in English they will validate all documents you have sent to claim points...
Will there be any other questions apart from the ones with regard to the documents submitted?

Eleena Grace

Jul 12, 2017
Would you please tell exactly received this news?
Are you from paper based application?
Have you affected by new Rule implemented on 8 th march-2017,

Normally in this case CSQ issued.
I was informed of the interview 3 days back. I have submitted a paper based application.
As for the last question, do you mean the rule that limits the number of application intakes?

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Will there be any other questions apart from the ones with regard to the documents submitted?
MIDI just ascertain veracity of docs if you are scoring sufficient points shouldn't be anything else ...

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I was informed of the interview 3 days back. I have submitted a paper based application.
As for the last question, do you mean the rule that limits the number of application intakes?
No, I want to know are you affected 8th march-2017, means your point reduce by MIDI? Please see the below link
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/news/news-2017/modifications-selection-grid.html

When you Have applied? & at present what is your total point calculated by MIDI? Is it match with your calculation?

Normally in your present situation you may receive CSQ without Interview as per my previous observation

Eleena Grace

Jul 12, 2017
No, I want to know are you affected 8th march-2017, means your point reduce by MIDI? Please see the below link
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/news/news-2017/modifications-selection-grid.html

When you Have applied? & at present what is your total point calculated by MIDI? Is it match with your calculation?

Normally in your present situation you may receive CSQ without Interview as per my previous observation

No, I have applied under the investor program (QIIP). But I am not a business man but a working as a manager in a reputable company in the Middle East for 20+ years. Since I have been called for an interview, I would like to know the possible questions that can be asked.

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
No, I have applied under the investor program (QIIP). But I am not a business man but a working as a manager in a reputable company in the Middle East for 20+ years. Since I have been called for an interview, I would like to know the possible questions that can be asked.
Hi,
Can you share your timeline . I.e. When you applied and after how many months you got the interview call
Thanks

Eleena Grace

Jul 12, 2017
Hi,
Can you share your timeline . I.e. When you applied and after how many months you got the interview call
Thanks

I applied during the month of July last year and received an interview email about a year later. My interview date has been scheduled about 14 months after I applied.

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
I applied during the month of July last year and received an interview email about a year later. My interview date has been scheduled about 14 months after I applied.
Hi Elena
Thanks for the informative reply .
Is your interview scheduled in Montreal ?
I wish you all the best for a successful interview . Pls share the outcome . Further will you put the full $ 800000 for 5 years or have you signed for one time payment of $ 220000
I await your reply and request you to keep in touch , it's always nice to share views information etc
Tc and god bless