+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Selection Certificate-2014 Files

godley12

May 19, 2017
Hi !
I am interested in Quebec Selection Certificate for Applicants who filed their cases in 2014 and have neither received any updates nor their CSQs.
There is a fear that new 2017 rules would apply on those Applications- What a Game!!! You keep changing rules till the applicants do not fulfil the required conditions. This is the most ridiculous thing. After three years you are told that your points are insufficient to qualify you for CSQ.
This isn't all--- Many files lodged after you have already received their CSQs----and your preliminary review has not started yet so you will be covered under new rules.
Is this logical-- will it stand the test in the Court?

Sgawly

Nov 3, 2013
Hi !
I am interested in Quebec Selection Certificate for Applicants who filed their cases in 2014 and have neither received any updates nor their CSQs.
There is a fear that new 2017 rules would apply on those Applications- What a Game!!! You keep changing rules till the applicants do not fulfil the required conditions. This is the most ridiculous thing. After three years you are told that your points are insufficient to qualify you for CSQ.
This isn't all--- Many files lodged after you have already received their CSQs----and your preliminary review has not started yet so you will be covered under new rules.
Is this logical-- will it stand the test in the Court?
I have the same case , my file is from June 2013 and didn't recieve the CSQ yet , I fear like this , it is a clear rejection , I donno if there is still ppl out there with the same situation as me , But whenever I contact them I am informed that the file is still under processing .