+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec selection and a medical condition

hejdaa

Dec 10, 2008
My question is relating to the satutory health check.

I have been selected by Quebec, received the certificate of selection (skilled worker) and applied a month ago for a permanent resident visa for Canada, based on my nomination by the province of Quebec.

My concern is as follows.

I am a diabetic. I became diabetic when I was 18 (I am now 35). I take insulin. So far, my diabetes has not prevented me from doing anything; pursuing postgraduate studies, working in a couple of countries in a demanding professional job and travelling. I regularly do sports, and even run marathons. I even participated in the first-ever Canada Army half-marathon run in Ottawa last September, achieving a good result for the 21.2 KM run.

In short - despite the fact that I take insulin, follow dietary restrictions, and go for a check up every 3-6 months, I regard myself as healthy. Not only do I lead a normal life, but also a more active way of life (professional and extra-curricular) than many people.

Do you believe I am likely to be barred from admission to Canada as a permanent resident, on health grounds? Will diabetic people be regarded as likely to have recourse to "excessive demand" on the Canadian health system (from an immigration assessment point of view)?

I shall be glad to hear your opinion on the matter.

ADITYA1984

Jun 25, 2011
Vadodara India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
Hello All Friends

I am Looking for Appling for Quebec Skill Worker Program:

Please suggest me that Should I apply and Am I eligible for the Such Program....

Below are my profile:

Principal Applicant:

*Education: 10 Points
B.Com (3 Years Bachelor Degree) + M.Com (2 Years Master Degree)
Area of Training (Category - C) 6 Points

*Language:
French DELF A1 & A2 6 Points
IELFT 6 BAND 4 Points

*Exeprience: 48 Month & More 8 Points

*Spouse Education: (10+2+2+3) Bachelor Degree 3 Points

*Spouse Age: 3 Points

*Spouse French: A1 & A2 2 Points

*Financial: 1 Points

*TOTAL Points 59 Points

Pleaase suggest me that above mentioned points are correct as per calculation of Quebec Skill worker program

Please suggest me how much points I need to have for apply for selection certificate of quebec...

Please friends you must help me as you are only the way to get help right now

If you can mail than you please mail me on dipali.pandya89@gmail.com

Please send me full details and required forms whcih i have to fill up for the application and documents check list

Please friends I am expecting your revert on the same