+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec selected skilled worker with lost residency

Arshan

Jun 14, 2017
Hi,
I entered Canada in June 2010 via Quebec seletion program of skilled workers. I lived in Toronto for almost 430 days and left the country in 2012 because of my family situation and never came back. My PR is expired now and I dont meet the residency obligations, however I still have the hope to renew my CSQ and then apply to CIC.

1. Is it normal to do so if i submit update on my documents like marital and work status? I mean is CSQ renewable no matter when you apply to renew it? Say 10 years after..

2. In order to retain my residency is it possible to re-apply to CIC if i manage to renew my CSQ as described?

Any helpful comments is highly appreciated.

Tnx.

bikramjit1987

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Punjab
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-01-2017
Doc's Request.
Rprf paid 05-05-2017
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with apication
File Transfer...
19-04-2017
Med's Request
19-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-09-2017
Hi,
I entered Canada in June 2010 via Quebec seletion program of skilled workers. I lived in Toronto for almost 430 days and left the country in 2012 because of my family situation and never came back. My PR is expired now and I dont meet the residency obligations, however I still have the hope to renew my CSQ and then apply to CIC.

1. Is it normal to do so if i submit update on my documents like marital and work status? I mean is CSQ renewable no matter when you apply to renew it? Say 10 years after..

2. In order to retain my residency is it possible to re-apply to CIC if i manage to renew my CSQ as described?

Any helpful comments is highly appreciated.

Tnx.
Bro u hav to start the process again...apply for csq meet the eligibilty requirements and if u got csq then federal stage...u made mistake. For permanent residence status u has to be in canada 270days each year for 5 years...u can try ur luck in express entry...good luck

T-hEMK

Apr 3, 2017
Bro u hav to start the process again...apply for csq meet the eligibilty requirements and if u got csq then federal stage...u made mistake. For permanent residence status u has to be in canada 270days each year for 5 years...u can try ur luck in express entry...good luck
Hello
I agree he needs to apply again and do the process from the beginning. But I am not sure about the information you gave. To maintain your residency status , you need to live at least two years (730 days) in a five year period. Please have a look at their Website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/about-pr.asp

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY