+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC RULES?!?

NAT.HAD

Jun 8, 2019
Hello everyone!
My partner and I are applying for inland common law sponsorship. However since he resides in Quebec, I heard that the process is a little bit different than the usual application on the CIC Canada website. Can someone explain to me the process after submitting the initial application or do I not need to send that at all and do something totally different instead?
Would appreciate the help :)

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello everyone!
My partner and I are applying for inland common law sponsorship. However since he resides in Quebec, I heard that the process is a little bit different than the usual application on the CIC Canada website. Can someone explain to me the process after submitting the initial application or do I not need to send that at all and do something totally different instead?
Would appreciate the help :)
Clearly explained in the guide https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html#quebec.

NAT.HAD

Jun 8, 2019
Thank you for your help.
Do you know if I’ll have to wait to get the instructions to download Quebec sponsorship kit until the sponsorship application is fully processed or will I get these instructions early on?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you for your help.
Do you know if I’ll have to wait to get the instructions to download Quebec sponsorship kit until the sponsorship application is fully processed or will I get these instructions early on?
As stated in that same section, they will tell you after sponsor approval.