+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec RSWP help needed

Sanamkhan

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
hi my relative is trying to apply in Quebec Regular Skilled Worker program and i really need help as his sister lives in Montreal so he has connection. What we are lookign for is to find a NOC for Quebec skilled worker program as I dont find the list of NOC which is in demand in Quebec?? He did his bachelors in Computer Arts and his major is Media Production. He is been working more than 12 years as in the field of Advertising media. does (NOC 11202 -Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations) is for Quebec skilled worker too?? as this is what hes been working from past 12 years. He is married and has 3 kids.

Also if he has 4 years of bachelors in computer arts which one among these he will fit into? and are we suppose to evaluate educational transcripts from WES for this?? as in the website it is not mentioned.. plz help

Level of Education
General secondary2
Professional secondary6
General post-secondary 2 years4
Technical post-secondary 1 or 2 years6
Technical post-secondary 3 years8
University undergraduate 1 year4
University undergraduate 2 years6
University undergraduate 3 years or more10
University graduate 1 or more years12
Univeristy post-graduate

Last edited:

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
hi my relative is trying to apply in Quebec Regular Skilled Worker program and i really need help as his sister lives in Montreal so he has connection. What we are lookign for is to find a NOC for Quebec skilled worker program as I dont find the list of NOC which is in demand in Quebec?? He did his bachelors in Computer Arts and his major is Media Production. He is been working more than 12 years as in the field of Advertising media. does (NOC 11202 -Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations) is for Quebec skilled worker too?? as this is what hes been working from past 12 years. He is married and has 3 kids.

Also if he has 4 years of bachelors in computer arts which one among these he will fit into? and are we suppose to evaluate educational transcripts from WES for this?? as in the website it is not mentioned.. plz help

Level of Education
General secondary2
Professional secondary6
General post-secondary 2 years4
Technical post-secondary 1 or 2 years6
Technical post-secondary 3 years8
University undergraduate 1 year4
University undergraduate 2 years6
University undergraduate 3 years or more10
University graduate 1 or more years12
Univeristy post-graduate
Having a relative in Quebec is not going to benefit any one. Quebec is one of toughest PNP program which majorily focuses on French speaking applicants.

Currently those with 500+ score are getting invitations which is only possible if you are young (age has a score), highly educated (PhD degree holders and master), expert in their field (5-10 years of experience) and proficient in French language (Language has a big score).

Having a relative would only help if only 5-10 additional points aee needed to reach at threshold of 500 score.