+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec online application system - UPDATE!!

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/actualites/actualites-2015/nouvel-outil-ligne.html

English version not yet available.

Summary of salient information:

- The online application system will be available at the end of 2015 at the latest.

- The online application system will be mandatory

-opening dates will be announced later

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Text of announcement in English (via Google translate - I don't have time to translate it myself, but Google looks to have done an ok job):

September 23, 2015 - As announced last spring we will launch soon a new tool to enable candidates to complete and submit online their application for immigration under the skilled worker program.

In order to make the final preparations for this important project, this tool will be available online by the end of 2015 and will be mandatory for Applicants of Skilled Worker Program to use to send their application for Quebec Selection Certificate.

The dates of the period for receiving applications from skilled workers will be announced shortly.
We invite you to regularly monitor our website, because we will also be announcing the details of the presentation and transmission of requests and documents to be submitted.

Top of page
Google Translate
translate.google.ca
Mobile-friendly - Google's free online language translation service instantly translates text and web pages. This translator supports: ...
In the news

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quebec has published the English version of this news release:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/news/news-2015/new-tool-online.html

helpless_guy

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Montreal Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd September
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED
Hi Everyone,

I am in urgent need of advice/help from you guys.

I am working in Quebec since last 18 months. I have recently received my Quebec selection certificate through PEQ. I wished to know if I can change my employer with the CSQ without LMO and without applying for PR. I checked the link below which says so however I am not completely sure.

https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/temporary-workers/stay-quebec/application-csq/workers-peq/after-csq.html

The link says: CSQ holders who are eligible for the LMO exemption can be:
temporary workers who wish to prolong the duration of their work permit for the job they hold or to renew it in order to hold a job offered by another Québec employer;

I will really appreciate some quick help on this.

Thanks

ZeeshanAhmed

Jan 17, 2013
Guys, I found following update on http://www.canadianimmigration.net/immigration/quebec-skilled-worker/

*UPDATE* This year the Quebec Skilled Worker program will not be opening on October 1, 2015 as planned. Keep posted for future updates.

Do you have any such news?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZeeshanAhmed said:
Guys, I found following update on http://www.canadianimmigration.net/immigration/quebec-skilled-worker/

*UPDATE* This year the Quebec Skilled Worker program will not be opening on October 1, 2015 as planned. Keep posted for future updates.

Do you have any such news?
Yes.

Read the (official) Immigration QC links given.

Several posters here try to keep everyone up to date with the latest *official* news.

ZYGMA

Star Member
May 21, 2015
actually, as i read their sep. 23 update, the way i understood it is this..

they will issue or announced first the quidelines on how to apply for CSQ 2015-2016 including when we can apply.. it maybe this month because they said soon! the online tool they will introduce it maybe by dec. or nov. the earliest because their word were later this year!..

so let us just keep looking at their website.. if you know some inside information you can post it here.. Thank you..

Disclaimer: What I have written is my own personal information that I based on the news update of Quebec Immigration website. I do not claim to know any inside information of the subject matter. Thank you.

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lammawitch said:
Text of announcement in English (via Google translate - I don't have time to translate it myself, but Google looks to have done an ok job):

September 23, 2015 - As announced last spring we will launch soon a new tool to enable candidates to complete and submit online their application for immigration under the skilled worker program.

In order to make the final preparations for this important project, this tool will be available online by the end of 2015 and will be mandatory for Applicants of Skilled Worker Program to use to send their application for Quebec Selection Certificate.

The dates of the period for receiving applications from skilled workers will be announced shortly.
We invite you to regularly monitor our website, because we will also be announcing the details of the presentation and transmission of requests and documents to be submitted.

Top of page
Google Translate
translate.google.ca
Mobile-friendly - Google's free online language translation service instantly translates text and web pages. This translator supports: ...
In the news
if a person selected by Quebec, gets PR and land in Quebec, but after sometime he feels that he is not able to find a suitable job or he does not like the place ,then is he required to leave Quebec and return to his country?
Can he move to another province?
What is the Legal obligation to stay (PERIOD) in Quebec after landing?I under stand that he has a moral obligation to stay in Quebec as he is selected by Quebec.
Please suggest.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhavcaluk said:
if a person selected by Quebec, gets PR and land in Quebec, but after sometime he feels that he is not able to find a suitable job or he does not like the place ,then is he required to leave Quebec and return to his country?
No

Can he move to another province?
Yes

What is the Legal obligation to stay (PERIOD) in Quebec after landing?I under stand that he has a moral obligation to stay in Quebec as he is selected by Quebec.
There is no fixed period
Please suggest.