+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC October 1st, 2015

Gagan_

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
hi experts,

Need your guidance pls.

Should we attest only our legality in work experience from govt , like in my case am from india

Once i had my experience letter as per format in A-1520-AA form, after that i only need to attest it from govt of india, thats it

will that work ?

l319

Sep 14, 2015
Hello All,

Do any one know about the occupation list Quebec is looking for, I can't find any such details in Quebec immigration site.

Any idea????

Regards,
Lalitha

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
l319 said:
Hello All,

Do any one know about the occupation list Quebec is looking for, I can't find any such details in Quebec immigration site.

Any idea????

Regards,
Lalitha
There isn't one.

The AOT list will give you an idea of how qualifications (not necessarily occupations) are rated.

What is your occupation?

andhu85

Oct 10, 2014
Does any one had any idea how much points will i get with my education which is Bachelor of Commerce(As this isn't in the given areas of training fy2015)Unless they have mentioned Business Administration.
The twist is i am already done with my ECA from WES, where in they consider my degree with a specialization in Business Administration will this help or i will not get any points for area of training .

Need your expert view point on this.

gouda333

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all

From all website that the opening will be on oct first but I just heard from my friend in Canada that may b it will be in Nov

Did any one hear about that

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gouda333 said:
Hi all

From all website that the opening will be on oct first but I just heard from my friend in Canada that may b it will be in Nov

Did any one hear about that
The latest (and only) news is on the Immigration Quebec site. I'm keeping the board updated here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t350821.0.html;topicseen

miyamiyajo

Sep 30, 2015
HOPE :) said:
Hi guys

This forum is to share experiences for those who want to apply for the Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP) on October, 2015. I would like to apply but I don`t know at all about this. I read that there will be new changes in this immigration program. What do you think???

Hello there...yeah.. and the latest update so far from Quebec government is that by the end of this year, the online tool will be available..All applicants are mandated to use this tool.. So i guess this Oct. 1st might not be sure ...just saying...

Brabin

Sep 23, 2015
Hi friends....

Have a good day...

Kindly please inform when the Quebec Skilled worker program Reopen Exactly...pls inform......

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Brabin said:
Hi friends....

Have a good day...

Kindly please inform when the Quebec Skilled worker program Reopen Exactly...pls inform......
No. One. Knows.

See here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t350821.0.html;topicseen

and here:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/rules-procedures.html

For updates.

Carmageddon

Apr 19, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Lammawitch said:
3 or 4 yr bachelor degree is 10 points.

Then check AOT list to see if you score points there (for "domaine de formation" line).
Thank you, my degree is in "Management Information Systems", and the AOT list has "Information Management (Bach.)" - which I assume are the same?
My work experience is 5+ years as Software Developer.

So, I assume it is 10+14 points?

I am also deleting the messages on the info thread, to keep it clean - please delete your replies to me there as well :)

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Carmageddon said:
Thank you bro, my degree is in "Management Information Systems", and the AOT list has "Information Management (Bach.)" - which I assume are the same?
It looks as if it might/should be, but I'm not qualified to give you a definitive answer, sorry.

My work experience is 5+ years as Software Developer.

So, I assume it is 10+14 points?
Thanks for cleaning up the "info" thread, good idea :).

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
HI All,

i'm new to this forum.
I would like to apply for Quebec Skilled Worker program.

I have couple of doubts,

1) I did My MCA(10+2+Degree(3 years)+Post Graduate(3Years).. What is the equalant i need to select while evaluating my self? How many points i will get?
2) My Spouse did BTech(4 years). How many points i will get based on my spouse's education?

3) Do we need to provide the copy of ECA as an attachment?

4) Is Notary is fine for all the documents which we are attaching?
What are the documents we need to submit for 'proof of funds'. How much funds we need to show? Is there any link which specifies this.

Please help me here.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
talktoudaykumar said:
HI All,

i'm new to this forum.
I would like to apply for Quebec Skilled Worker program.

I have couple of doubts,

1) I did My MCA(10+2+Degree(3 years)+Post Graduate(3Years).. What is the equalant i need to select while evaluating my self? How many points i will get?
See link in my sig for points grid (English version on p.2.)

Bach =10 pts. A Masters = 12 pts, for education - you don't get points for both.

THEN Look at the AOT list: does one or the other get points there? If so, that's the one you choose, even if it's the Bach degree (I.e. if Bach degree is on the list, you get 10 pts education + x pts AOT; if Masters is listed: 12 pts education + x pts AOT. If neither is on the AOT list, chose Masters for 12 pts education)

2) My Spouse did BTech(4 years). How many points i will get based on my spouse's education?
Same process, but 3 pts for education, plus x pts if listed on AOT

3) Do we need to provide the copy of ECA as an attachment?
no. See link in my sig for document requirements.

4) Is Notary is fine for all the documents which we are attaching?
See link in my sig for document format requirements, they vary from country to country

What are the documents we need to submit for 'proof of funds'. How much funds we need to show? Is there any link which specifies this.
Quebec does not require "proof of funds". You sign a financial undertaking. See link in my .... Etc

Please help me here.