Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Hi guys

I am preparing my documents to send to Quebec. If you have any questions about this and If I know your answers feel free to ask me.

Good luck to all!!! ;)

praveencv1979

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Amman, Jordan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
10-08-2020
Dear Friends,
I have the following doubt, can you please throw some light on it
If I meet the cutoff points of 57(married) without IELTS or French, am I eligible for applying CSQ?(Actually my IELTS validity expired)
My documents will be ready by 15th Nov only, will it be high time to sent the Appln? (will the 3500 CAP will full by that time)
Your support and co-operation is highly appreciated.

Cheers

vishalptl21

Nov 7, 2015
Hi Guys

I am currently staying in montreal and I have completed Master's from one of montreal's university. My query is if I want to apply under QSW,does limit of 6300 applications apply to me?

Thanks

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishalptl21 said:
Hi Guys

I am currently staying in montreal and I have completed Master's from one of montreal's university. My query is if I want to apply under QSW,does limit of 6300 applications apply to me?

Thanks
You may be eligible for PEQ as a graduate of a Quebec university. Check that first. If not, then yes, the QSW quota applies.

HOPE :)

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
praveencv1979 said:
Dear Friends,
I have the following doubt, can you please throw some light on it
If I meet the cutoff points of 57(married) without IELTS or French, am I eligible for applying CSQ?(Actually my IELTS validity expired)
My documents will be ready by 15th Nov only, will it be high time to sent the Appln? (will the 3500 CAP will full by that time)
Your support and co-operation is highly appreciated.

Cheers
If you have enough points to apply without IELTS and French test, you can do it. But I don't know what is the opinion of the immigration official about this. I think to be accepted you should to have at least one test, could be IELTS or French test. That's my point of view.

HOPE :)

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
vishalptl21 said:
Hi Guys

Thanks
About information that I read, you can apply anytime for CSQ if you have studied in Quebec at least one year.

yulia_uk

Nov 18, 2015
Hey folks,

I am in a very weird situation. I applied for CSQ in Paris at the beginning of October, 2015. The reason for that was to get a work permit in Quebec. I never received any confirmation, nothing at all form Paris. A week ago I figured out that I don't need CSQ at all as I will do an academic job. So I decided to withdraw my application. That's where fun starts!!! I found the phone number of the service of Quebec immigration in Paris, which is +33 153 93 45 45. I tried to call but it sounds like the number is not existent. Ok! I tried to write an e-mail to them (biq.paris@mri.gouv.qc.ca) but my message was returned back with an error message. I e-mailed to the central office in Quebec explaining that I can't reach Paris office but they said they couldn't help and I had to contact Canadian embassy of my country of residence. I e-mailed to London today and got an automatic e-mail saying that they will reply me in 28 days!!!!!!!!! Did anybody encounter such a situation? How can I reach BIQ! How can I withdraw my application?

Thanks a lot.

Yulia

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yulia_uk said:
Hey folks,

I am in a very weird situation. I applied for CSQ in Paris at the beginning of October, 2015. The reason for that was to get a work permit in Quebec. I never received any confirmation, nothing at all form Paris. A week ago I figured out that I don't need CSQ at all as I will do an academic job. So I decided to withdraw my application. That's where fun starts!!! I found the phone number of the service of Quebec immigration in Paris, which is +33 153 93 45 45. I tried to call but it sounds like the number is not existent. Ok! I tried to write an e-mail to them (biq.paris@mri.gouv.qc.ca) but my message was returned back with an error message. I e-mailed to the central office in Quebec explaining that I can't reach Paris office but they said they couldn't help and I had to contact Canadian embassy of my country of residence. I e-mailed to London today and got an automatic e-mail saying that they will reply me in 28 days!!!!!!!!! Did anybody encounter such a situation? How can I reach BIQ! How can I withdraw my application?

Thanks a lot.

Yulia
Answered on the other thread where you posted the same question.