Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
wishfullman said:
what do you mean by opening letters , is it AOR email.
Yes, but some applicants have been receiving AOR before of that date. You can check here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kYTuiMJtd489ruuMKF_TA2aeVww8kIkvKefuaWP32OQ/edit#gid=1063227906

ethu_25

Dec 16, 2015
hassankm said:
hello...
yesterday I received some bad news from quebec..I called them and asked for updates.
so my application was within the caps of 3500 application. but it was returned to me by regular mail on December 9.
the reason was so ridiculous , I filled the application and I didn't need any points for languages, so I didn't claim points for it, but they said that I should check the box that says that I didn't submit the tests... real joke..
I will be waiting for the online process..
does anyone know if for the online process we need to upload documents or not? shall I scan all my documents?
my situation is same but for french.... i dint do check on "not submitting french result", so they returned my file on December 8. i have submitted IELTS. real joke with me as well...

HOPE :)

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
ethu_25 said:
my situation is same but for french.... i dint do check on "not submitting french result", so they returned my file on December 8. i have submitted IELTS. real joke with me as well...
Im so sorry for your case, but you can apply for next year. I have question for you, Did MIDI charge fees before they returned your application?

msanburaja

Sep 28, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Anyone's DD encashed ??? mine was reached 9 th 4.26 pm, still no update :( :(

hassankm

Nov 11, 2015
Erbil - Iraq
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
28-09-2020
HOPE :) said:
Im so sorry for your case, but you can apply for next year. I have question for you, Did MIDI charge fees before they returned your application?
no they didn't charge anything..but they have a file for us.. because when I called, she asked for my family name and date of birth..and then she started telling me my address and phone number and my first name..to make sure that she has the coorect file..then she told me the reason..
anyway.. I will wait till next year..not online..because I will do both French and English test in summer ..even if I don't need it..

ethu_25

Dec 16, 2015
hassankm said:
no they didn't charge anything..but they have a file for us.. because when I called, she asked for my family name and date of birth..and then she started telling me my address and phone number and my first name..to make sure that she has the coorect file..then she told me the reason..
anyway.. I will wait till next year..not online..because I will do both French and English test in summer ..even if I don't need it..
on call have you asked rest of language tick mark all things (including points) are ok or not? if yes you have asked then what they replied...

Mhdkod

Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
B556
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/11/2015
AOR Received.
14/12/2015
Hello guys,

Could you please clarify what does the priority processing based on the AOT means? Actually I have bachelor degree in computer science and I also sent TEF results along with my application (reading A2, listening B2, writing B2, and speaking B2). Does it mean that the file will be processed faster? Thanks in advance.

msanburaja

Sep 28, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hopefully i will be in the 3500 bro

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
[size=10pt]

Mon projet Québec accessible as of January 5, 2016
[/size]

As of January 2016, anyone wishing to submit an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (Québec selection certificate) under the Regular Skilled Worker Program must use the secure space Mon projet Québec.

The next application intake period will be from January 18 to March 31, 2016 with an intake of 2800 applications. Be ready!

Access Mon projet Québec as of January 5th so that you can start completing your online application!

Once you have created your account in the secure space, you will be able to:

complete your application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec;
make your payment online;
follow the status of your application;
make changes to your application, if necessary;
access personal electronic messaging.

Is it possible to submit an application before January 18, 2016?

Yes, if you have an employment offer validated by the Ministère or if you are a temporary resident and eligible to submit an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec. You can submit your application in print version until December 31, 2015. Starting January 5, you must use Mon projet Québec to submit your application.

Are you submitting an application under another program?

Select the program that corresponds to your situation to find out the immigration procedure you need to follow:

Programme de l’expérience québécoise (PEQ)
Temporary workers
Foreign students
Businesspeople (Investors, Entrepreneurs, Self-employed workers)
Refugees and other clienteles
Sponsors and sponsored persons

You can check all information here: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/index.html

Zain15

Dec 14, 2015
Hi guys! Our documents was sent by our agent last nov.4 but we received a msg from immigration that we didnt reach the cap. We ask our agency then they said its just a system error from MICC and they will just inform us if they received our file number. Today I called MIDI number to confirm but they said our file is not yet open just call again first week of january. What does it mean? Did we reach the qouta? Im still hoping.

Bhushan2015

Dec 10, 2015
Dear Friends,

Can you please help me with this question.

8. Give the title and code of your area of training, for which you received a diploma, as it appears in the List of areas of training:

I have MBA in IT and Bachelors in computer applications.

1) Do I need to mention MBA or BCA here or Computer Science (Bach) as per their diploma title given in training list
2) Shall I mention the completion date of MBA or BCA under date of completion.

How many points would they award for AOT?

Thank you all in advance :)

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Bhushan2015 said:
Dear Friends,

Can you please help me with this question.

8. Give the title and code of your area of training, for which you received a diploma, as it appears in the List of areas of training:

I have MBA in IT and Bachelors in computer applications.

1) Do I need to mention MBA or BCA here or Computer Science (Bach) as per their diploma title given in training list
2) Shall I mention the completion date of MBA or BCA under date of completion.

How many points would they award for AOT?

Thank you all in advance :)
Hi,

I put on my application as it appears in the list of areas of training. My career is Computer Engineering and the code is B667, so, I put the same because that degree give me 16 points for qualify. If you have Bachelor degree in Computer Science and this give you more points instead of your Master, I suggest you put your Bachelor Degree.

Good Luck!

MarianneVill

Dec 14, 2015
Zain15 said:
Hi guys! Our documents was sent by our agent last nov.4 but we received a msg from immigration that we didnt reach the cap. We ask our agency then they said its just a system error from MICC and they will just inform us if they received our file number. Today I called MIDI number to confirm but they said our file is not yet open just call again first week of january. What does it mean? Did we reach the qouta? Im still hoping.

Hi! I message you. Were exactly on thesame situation.

Bhushan2015

Dec 10, 2015
HOPE :) said:
Hi,

I put on my application as it appears in the list of areas of training. My career is Computer Engineering and the code is B667, so, I put the same because that degree give me 16 points for qualify. If you have Bachelor degree in Computer Science and this give you more points instead of your Master, I suggest you put your Bachelor Degree.

Good Luck!

Thank you Hope!

My confusion is - In India the Bachelor Degree is 12 +3 so it would be equivalent to University 2nd year as per Quebec education system and I am afraid that they might not give any points. Because they may compare it in terms of number of years studied.

Any comments or suggestions from any one would be appreciated.