+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec investor program

sarabi

May 25, 2011
I applied quebec investor in September 201 and received documents acknowledgement in December 2010, I am still waiting for further response, anyone know what time they takes these days?
Someone told me that even after deposit US125000.00 federal takes more than year for PR?
Do you think due to current Pakistan situation, our applications will effect?

haver

May 30, 2009
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My friend who is in the same situation said you should expect the interview on Sep 2011 or later.

They don't care about the situation in Pakistan.

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
haver said:
My friend who is in the same situation said you should expect the interview on Sep 2011 or later.

They don't care about the situation in Pakistan.
Dear you got any news for me, i applied for federal investor in jan 2008 ,and still now i am waiting for documents request.
any idea when i will be able to receive... its a worst waiting time.

sarabi

May 25, 2011
I applied in September 2010, in last category where net worth should be CAD$ 800000.00, my document acceptance received in December 2010, it’s been approx. year, I didn’t get any response for interview call,

As per other discussion forums, there are very confusing rumors for QIIP, some peoples say it will take more than another 6 to 8 months minimum, some says it’s in dead log and QIIP not working on previous files till next year,

Anyone can help me other experience from Pakistan, or share some official information about QIIP?

librancool

Jan 28, 2011
Hi

What if i have already applied and want to withdraw my application and investment of $120000 for Quebec investor category?can i get my money back? :'(

ktmtoronto

Feb 18, 2012
Friends,
My sister family applied on Dec 2009 in QUBEC investor class (reside in Pakistan), she got letter for interview in Hong Kong in last week. They have informed she cannot be with current representative. She has to choose from list they have provided
We are looking some representative in Toronto. I had very bad experience in the past with lawyer. Folks if you have good experience with you representative, can you please share his/her name and info?
Thanks in advance.

Janie

Jul 19, 2012
I sent my application on August, 2011 and got the file number/reference number on October, 2011.
Then had the notification of lining up for interview on March, 2012. The lawyer tole me that the immigration office is doing interview with people who received notification at the middle of January, 2012 now.

Do you know when would I do the interview and medical check?
and how longer it will take until i get the Maple Card?
I applied through Hongkong office as a Chinese citizen.

Thanks a lot!

sarabi

May 25, 2011
Dear All
Those who applied in QIIP, kindly keep updating our reader about their file status,
It will help us to understand the situation

fawzey abdo

Aug 6, 2012
i have file num in investor program in quebec in 5 2012 iam from egypt when it is expect to issue a finla decesion in the apllicant if the country of resisdence effect on the applicant

sarabi

May 25, 2011
I applied in September 2010, I received letter from QIIP for submission update documents last week, I have no update from any participants who submitted few update document few months before or took interview and update,
It’s required from everyone to keep update their case status and any feedback related to QIIP, only this way will fruitful participation otherwise wasting of time

rock_khan

Jul 2, 2011
Kuwait
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/09
Doc's Request.
5/5/10
IELTS Request
N/R
Med's Request
7/1/13
Med's Done....
20/1/13
Interview........
19/11/12
Passport Req..
26/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/13
LANDED..........
23/09/13
@FAWZY ABDO :

My friend it takes years for whole process to be completed not months or weeks !

I applied under Federal Investor category and still waiting for my interview or medical call !

So chill out,have plenty of water and give it another 8 to 10 months before they get back to you for further action.