+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Investor immigration

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
I got my CSQ under QIIP last year.
CAN I GET a open work permit to come to canada before i get my PR?
Thxx
Hi Boris
Did you check from your agent regarding open work permit to come to canada befroe PR?
Pls inform on forum also if you have any information regarding above , much appreciated. Tnx

Reactions: Hkno10

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hi congrats on your PR
I received my csq under Quebec investors program and applied for PR. It is in federal process right now. However I lost some property this week and it caused my net worth to be less than minimum net worth required. From your experience,do they ask for our current assets in federal process?
What updated documents do they asked for in federal process?
I’m my opinion You need not worry on this

SaharAmaj

Apr 11, 2018
I’m my opinion You need not worry on this
What I understand until now, in federal stage they may ask for some updates such as filling some personal information forms again, police certification,any changes in address or family status,..
My consultant also says they may ask for net worth updates ( I was about to sell some properties during last weeks but I canceled it :cool:).so we’d better keep eyes on our money too. Good luck every one :)

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
Hi
How much one need to invest in Quebec program.

Zaeem khan

Jan 24, 2019
Hi
looking to apply. If anyone can help with the following:

1. CAD 2m net worth. Can I add my end of service benefits owed by my company (which I will get whenever i leave the company) ? Can i add jewellery and cars ?

2. If you meet the requirements, how to improve my chances ? (other than speaking french, which I can't)

3. When do they notify you if your selected ? program close date is Aug 2019. Do they notify your selection on a first come first basis ?

4. If your selected, I know waiting time is long, but does that mean it's only just a matter of time till you can apply for your landing ? or you only find out after 3 or 4 years later ?

5. Any idea how many apply each year and how many get selected ?

Thanks

Zee

Zaeem khan

Jan 24, 2019
As a follow up... pls dis regard

New questions:

1. Once the intermediary firm says you can apply, we pay 15k. There are chances of them rejecting your application.... what are the chances ? Is it a minor risk or major ?

2. What do they ask for in the interview? Anyone went thru without ?

3. The govt extended the program deadline to Aug, does this mean there aren't enough investors?

Tuyen Huynh

Star Member
May 15, 2018
VietNam
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
Quebec entrepreneur
Doc's Request.
8/2013
Nomination.....
14/7/2016- CSQ
AOR Received.
20/10/2016
File Transfer...
19/1/2017
Med's Request
9/11/2018
Med's Done....
20/11/2018
Interview........
Pre- arrival service: 3/11/2018
Passport Req..
12/12/2018
VISA ISSUED...
05/01/2019
Hi
looking to apply. If anyone can help with the following:

1. CAD 2m net worth. Can I add my end of service benefits owed by my company (which I will get whenever i leave the company) ? Can i add jewellery and cars ?

2. If you meet the requirements, how to improve my chances ? (other than speaking french, which I can't)

3. When do they notify you if your selected ? program close date is Aug 2019. Do they notify your selection on a first come first basis ?

4. If your selected, I know waiting time is long, but does that mean it's only just a matter of time till you can apply for your landing ? or you only find out after 3 or 4 years later ?

5. Any idea how many apply each year and how many get selected ?

Thanks

Zee
Hello, as my knowledge,
1. U can count n list down all of yr properties, such as: land, car, company captital....saving book....jewellery- you can saved at bank n saying bank giving u a letter of confirmation of all amount by Canadian dollars or us dollars.. as much as well.
2. If you meer all requirements and conditions, please decide n apply...cos application of Quebec investor pending so long!! U have to apply by 2 parts: one to have CSQ which pending 12-24 months then another of federal IRCC, which pending now 46 months! If u have relative there or english or french certificate, u get more points!! But, if u dont have, that will be okie... in the case must pass interview, we pay 200 cads for interpreter!
3. Yup, and also depend on immigration officer who check your documents!
4. I dont understand what u want to ask! Srr!
5. Just check if u meet the requirements n conditions then apply! Dunt think so much the quota!
Hope this helps!!