+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Investor applicants from Lebanon? Post here.

jsef

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Any Quebec investors who've applied from Lebanon? If anyone applied in 2008-2009 please share where you've reached so far. We did our interview in Nov. 09, got CSQ in Jan 2010, submitted police check and some other documents in February of this year (this is supposedly the last step before medicals), and ever since we have not heard a thing. The situation in Damascus has screwed us over.
Although our relatives who have applied in the same category and their CSQ is dated only 3 months earlier than ours have been QC residents for a year already.

THIS IS SO DAMN FRUSTRATING.

G.Tomas

Nov 23, 2012
Kamishly- Syria
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jesica , i wonder how insistent you are and you are in Canada already !
i just wanted to tell you the conclusion I have reached recently since I live the same situation you live but with worst circumstances which are political crisis in Syria ,add to all of that I have to be full time student to be included in my family file .
jesica ,after hundreds of phone calls , faxes and emails to Amman and event to minter of immigration office I come up with this conclusion:
you do not have to think and calculate the processing time the way you are doing , i mean comparing your file process with others which is three months earlier and then come up with logical conclusions , because it is not how it is going in the embassy but instead the embassy is in mess , would you believe me if i told you that neither the immigration ministry nor the minister are aware about what is going on in the embassy !
try to call Mr. Jason kenney`s office and try to discuss your problem with him , you wont get nothing ! seriously
i have been begging the embassy in Amman to give us any clue about the remaining time for more than a month but in vain
what the hell is going on why they can not calculate when this file process is over ?

you know what, within this tragedy my cousin`s immigration story crossed my mind and how he interred Canada with Visit visa and stacked in there then he faked a marriage the he got the Canadian citizenship and sponsored his wife from Syria all of that he did took him about four year which equals the time since we have applied this file and who knows how long we have to wait
the lesson here is:
the illegal way is always the shorter and best way in Canada

jsef

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
G.Tomas said:
Jesica , i wonder how insistent you are and you are in Canada already !
i just wanted to tell you the conclusion I have reached recently since I live the same situation you live but with worst circumstances which are political crisis in Syria ,add to all of that I have to be full time student to be included in my family file .
jesica ,after hundreds of phone calls , faxes and emails to Amman and event to minter of immigration office I come up with this conclusion:
you do not have to think and calculate the processing time the way you are doing , i mean comparing your file process with others which is three months earlier and then come up with logical conclusions , because it is not how it is going in the embassy but instead the embassy is in mess , would you believe me if i told you that neither the immigration ministry nor the minister are aware about what is going on in the embassy !
try to call Mr. Jason kenney`s office and try to discuss your problem with him , you wont get nothing ! seriously
i have been begging the embassy in Amman to give us any clue about the remaining time for more than a month but in vain
what the hell is going on why they can not calculate when this file process is over ?

you know what, within this tragedy my cousin`s immigration story crossed my mind and how he interred Canada with Visit visa and stacked in there then he faked a marriage the he got the Canadian citizenship and sponsored his wife from Syria all of that he did took him about four year which equals the time since we have applied this file and who knows how long we have to wait
the lesson here is:
the illegal way is always the shorter and best way in Canada
Tomas, I in fact, am in the same situation as you; I need to remain a full time student too to remain qualified! Can you imagine i already finished my MA and had to register in a one year program full time to remain qualified!!!!! But i did not register for next year, so if we dont get PR soon, I am screwed because even my post-grad work permit might not be for 3 years!!!!
I am well aware of the mess that embassies are in right now, however I heard that work has been resumed in the embassy at Beirut so I can only hope that the order of files has not been disrupted. I suppose a quick and dirty way would be my very last resort if all else fails lol; I hope i do not get to such a point. Have you applied as Quebec investors?

G.Tomas

Nov 23, 2012
Kamishly- Syria
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
of course but she was my mother who applied not me
plus I am Syrian but I thought that we share the problem that why I posted here
have you tried to contact with the embassy in Beirut ,what did they tell you ?
have you tried to contact with the ministry in Canada ?
would you tell me what do you study , if you do not mind .
it might benefits me cause I am a master student in Syria

thx for your cooperation

G.Tomas

Nov 23, 2012
Kamishly- Syria
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ...
i saw my self not able to send personal messages , but why , is it because I am a newbie ?!
but how can get the promotion lol and be a regular or full member ?
anyway as I mentioned I am Syrian and I am originally from a country on the Turkish border called Kamishly but I have been in Aleppo for more than eight years as a student (Aleppo univ.)
I was in Montreal in Feb. 2010 with my mother for the interview
now I reached the stage of the essay with the master degree after I had graduated as a mechanical engineer and right now I have to struggle not to be kidnapped for ransoms (sure you know who is the investor applicant ) beside I have not to interrupt the study lool
have you seen more than this oppression ? it is like someone who step on a mine then he stucked and he can not step neither foreword nor backward .
God help me .. in this dilemma

jsef

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
G.Tomas said:
Hi ...
i saw my self not able to send personal messages , but why , is it because I am a newbie ?!
but how can get the promotion lol and be a regular or full member ?
anyway as I mentioned I am Syrian and I am originally from a country on the Turkish border called Kamishly but I have been in Aleppo for more than eight years as a student (Aleppo univ.)
I was in Montreal in Feb. 2010 with my mother for the interview
now I reached the stage of the essay with the master degree after I had graduated as a mechanical engineer and right now I have to struggle not to be kidnapped for ransoms (sure you know who is the investor applicant ) beside I have not to interrupt the study lool
have you seen more than this oppression ? it is like someone who step on a mine then he stucked and he can not step neither foreword nor backward .
God help me .. in this dilemma
I have no idea why you can't send a personal message, I don't think it's because you're a newbie, that's very strange. All I can suggest is that you take your time with your thesis...if not, then perhaps it wouldn't be such a bad idea to apply to grad school in Montreal. I understand what you're going through...we have relatives in Aleppo who had to leave, some who are still stuck there...it's terrible. I've no idea what to say, you are in one giant pickle. lol...as investors this should have never taken so long. akh the syrian war has screwed us all over lol