Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Hello,
I would like to know why one is invited for an interview while others pass "right through".

Could anyone elaborate on this?

Regards

Malmo

Mal

Apr 20, 2010
Interview is necessary when the applicant does not convince the reviewer of the application that He or She will settle and find job in Quebec.
Some of the proofs are French skills, work experience, adaptability.
If you include in your application (Recognized from them) French test. If you worked in Quebec and live in Quebec(and speak french) or have relatives in Quebec they probably will waive your interview. For rest of as Interview.
From Mal

Malmo

Star Member
May 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Hello Mal thanks for the respond.
I had French for three years in primary school and then had French for two years in high school. This can be seen in my school diplomas/certificates. I haven't spoken French for more than ten years and must admit that I am not fluent AT ALL. I know very basic French. Lets hope that I am not called for an interview :)

I hope my French classes in school will suffice as proof. I use CanadaVisa.com as my lawyers and they told me that this was good enough.

I'm applying from Sweden so I will have to go to Paris for the interview. :mad: Extra cost for me.

Malmo