+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec inland spousal sponsorship+OWP

pratik199

Jan 21, 2019
Hi,

I have submitted Inland sponsorship application with OWP for my wife while she was on visitor visa.
Here is the time line,

November 2- CIC recieved application
October 26- Request for CSQ
Jan 10 - Received CSQ

So, should I upload CSQ by web form or wait for CIC to update it? How much time CIC takes to update status on my account?

I haven't received any acknowledgement for OWP, nor I can see any information for linking that in my account, should I contact CIC regarding this?

My wife's visitor status has expired, should I file application for visitor extension?

I saw some people talking about system where you can see online that application received on certain day is being processed right now, I couldn't find any link for it.

Any help in this matter would be appreciated, I tried calling CIC many times but Automated support system wouldn't let me talk to an agent.

Thanks!

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
you can send the CSQ through IRCC webform

sometimes AOR takes around 3 months.

OWP within 4 months.

if your wife visitor visa has expired, you can only apply to restore visitor status.......if your application package was received when she had status, she has implied status and you may wait for AOR and OWP approval.

Reactions: pratik199

Atecami

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-04-2019
AOR Received.
05-07-2019
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Hi,

I have submitted Inland sponsorship application with OWP for my wife while she was on visitor visa.
Here is the time line,

November 2- CIC recieved application
October 26- Request for CSQ
Jan 10 - Received CSQ

So, should I upload CSQ by web form or wait for CIC to update it? How much time CIC takes to update status on my account?

I haven't received any acknowledgement for OWP, nor I can see any information for linking that in my account, should I contact CIC regarding this?

My wife's visitor status has expired, should I file application for visitor extension?

I saw some people talking about system where you can see online that application received on certain day is being processed right now, I couldn't find any link for it.

Any help in this matter would be appreciated, I tried calling CIC many times but Automated support system wouldn't let me talk to an agent.

Thanks!
Hi,
I am waiting to get the letter to apply for the CSQ and since I read on this forums that people received different letters/e-mails and that the application for the CSQ was sometimes returned because they included the wrong letter/e-mail, I wonder what that letter/e-mail says exactly and since you got already the CSQ, could you maybe post it?

Thanks in advance.