+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec,indian applicant timeline and experience with process.

RVarghese

Dec 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2013
Doc's Request.
05-09-2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
24-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Re: Quebec,indian applicant timeline and experience with proces

Hi
I received a decision pending letter on dec10 2015... After that no updates from MIDI yet... Would it be a sign that I will get CSQ or rejected...anybody got such a. Mail from MIDI and still waiting for updates....... Thanks

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Quebec,indian applicant timeline and experience with proces

RVarghese said:
Hi
I received a decision pending letter on dec10 2015... After that no updates from MIDI yet... Would it be a sign that I will get CSQ or rejected...anybody got such a. Mail from MIDI and still waiting for updates....... Thanks
Hi Varghese,

I received same mail and received CSQ without interview. let's hope for the best....

s.manigandan

Nov 23, 2014
Hi All,
I'm from India and in the process of applying through QSW 2016. I really appreciate Jasbir and others who deserve the appreciations for helping people who are confused about the process/documents.

I'm one among them (in confused state) and would like to post my query here. All of my documents right from Xth Marksheet till the completion of UG, are having the month of birth as AUG but the actual birth certificate contains OCT (date & year are same). For the sake of joining school, my parents have changed the month in the application form which persisted till now.

One straight forward answer is to change all the documents with the correct dob but it takes months to complete the whole process. Do we have any other official way like Affidavit..?

Thanks & Regards
Mani

rushabh.mechatronics

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
HONK KONG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry for being blunt,

But in all honesty i would suggest you to change all your documents as per your birth certificate and passport details.
Also, What will you write in your affidavit ?

Rohan_Ca

Aug 2, 2015
s.manigandan said:
Hi All,
I'm from India and in the process of applying through QSW 2016. I really appreciate Jasbir and others who deserve the appreciations for helping people who are confused about the process/documents.

I'm one among them (in confused state) and would like to post my query here. All of my documents right from Xth Marksheet till the completion of UG, are having the month of birth as AUG but the actual birth certificate contains OCT (date & year are same). For the sake of joining school, my parents have changed the month in the application form which persisted till now.

One straight forward answer is to change all the documents with the correct dob but it takes months to complete the whole process. Do we have any other official way like Affidavit..?

Thanks & Regards
Mani

Hello Mani,

If your date of birth, mentioned on your passport and other official documents are same.

e.g Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Driving License and education documents since 10th grade.

In court of law your date of birth is which you have in your 10 certificate. e.g chief General V. K. Singh's age case

So you don't need submit your date of birth certificate. For more legal advise consult your lawyer

Thanks

s.manigandan

Nov 23, 2014
Thanks Rohan. But, what about applying to QSW 2016 which mandates Birth Certificate as one of its documents.Please help.

Regards,
Mani

baljit12

Feb 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
Hello,

I made some mistake in my education field.
Should i Edit my application after submit?

Or i have to edit it before submission?

Regards.

parubkp

Feb 17, 2016
hai
I got my CSQ last January 28 .I applied in july 2013.actually my CSQ date is August 2015 since i didnt get it ,i requested for a duplicate and it took that much time.anyway got CSQ and sooo happy.

Trying to get the PCC for the federal processing.

All the best for all :)

pappu13380

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
got AOR dec 2011
document update and intent to reject email 7 dec 2015
sent all d0cs reached them on 29 dec 2015 ( birth certificate and transcript of masters degree)
parcel they opened on 11 january 2016

How much more will it take to get decision. would they give 0 to AOT chemistry to 2011 applicants .?

NCP1

Sep 6, 2015
Hello All,
Need your help.
Today I have received an email from qubec and they r asking me to send 'declaration of a candidate or candidate exercising profession or trade regulated forms'. They have provided me a copy of declaration form which i have to fill and send them a signed copy.
This is a second time document update request I have received from qubec. First time i have been asked to provide tax documents and to update appendixB. And this time they have asked to submit declaration form. can u please suggest me what should i do? at what stage i could be?

Thanks
NCP

Singh55

Sep 1, 2015
HELLO FRIENDS

Today i have got my medical request.

please help me there is a spelling mistake in my address (city name) on medical form.
what should i do? :) :)

RK_5297

Sep 9, 2015
parubkp said:
hai
I got my CSQ last January 28 .I applied in july 2013.actually my CSQ date is August 2015 since i didnt get it ,i requested for a duplicate and it took that much time.anyway got CSQ and sooo happy.

Trying to get the PCC for the federal processing.

All the best for all :)

Hi

I have also applied in july 2013 and acknowledgement no. in dec 2015

since then no information yet

pls advice

AbuAbu

Mar 3, 2016
Hi
I am from India.
I want to know whether i need comparative evaluation for my education to apply for Quebec certificate for selection. I am M. Tech. in computer science and engineering. I am working as a lecturer in college.Also what will be my post code, 4011 or 4021.

Thanks...

G kainth

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Respected friends i want to apply federal file after getting CSQ so can you tell me how many photographs i need to send and what size is it ? i will really thankful to your reply

Singh55

Sep 1, 2015
G kainth said:
Respected friends i want to apply federal file after getting CSQ so can you tell me how many photographs i need to send and what size is it ? i will really thankful to your reply
They required 2 but it is better to send 4.

The photographs must be:

taken by a commercial photographer;
50 mm x 70 mm (2 inches wide x 2 3/4 inches long) and sized so the height of the face measures between 31 mm and 36 mm (1 1/4 inches and 1 7/16 inches) from chin to crown of head (natural top of head);
clear, sharp and in focus;
taken with a neutral facial expression (eyes open and clearly visible, mouth closed, no smiling);
taken with uniform lighting and not show shadows, glare or flash reflections;
taken straight on, with face and shoulders centred and squared to the camera (i.e. the photographs must show the full front view of the person’s head and shoulders, showing the full face centered in the middle of the photograph);
taken in front of a plain white background with a clear difference between the person’s face and the background. Photographs must reflect and represent natural skin tones.
Image described below
The back of one (1) photograph must:

bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio;
bear the date the photograph was taken;
The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable.