+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec,indian applicant timeline and experience with process.

ranjit

Sep 29, 2013
It shows that on 4th Nov QSWP coming with new rules, bit onething I don't understand that why it is not reflecting on Canada official website .....

siva9584

Aug 12, 2015
Proof of Legality of Professional Experience

Dear All,
I need someones help,
Applying for QSW. I need your advise on "Proof of legality of your work experience". I worked in two different companies in India, then in middle east, could you please advise me how to get the Proof of legality of your work experience.....thank you in advance.

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

Since Quebec has Recently Published New intake dates for applications from skilled workers, which will start From November 4 to December 15, 2015 for Intake of 3500 applications in print version sent by mail and From January 18 to March 31, 2016 Intake of 2800 applications submitted using the online tool. (http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/dates-immigration-applications-sw.html)

I have Credited a Google spreadsheets, Where Applicants can fill and see details of other applicants.(Hopefully this sheet can be used for all future Intakes, I will Keep Modify and update the sheet as per process and different Application stages)

USE THIS LINK TO MAKE YOUR ENTRY OR CHANGE YOUR RESPONSE >> https://goo.gl/yOVXpD
USE THIS LINK TO VIEW YOUR DETAILS >> https://goo.gl/HpHwNC

**********************************************************************************
Note:- These links are google Account related, use same email ID to Make entry or Modify your details.(You don't have to ask anyone to change your details, you can do it yourself with same link)

Some Basic Information >> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t354578.0.html;topicseen

YOU CAN NETWORK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS, EXPERIENCE or any kind of HELP.

THANKS... AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!
:D :D :D

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ranjit said:
It shows that on 4th Nov QSWP coming with new rules, bit onething I don't understand that why it is not reflecting on Canada official website .....
You won't find this on the Canada site: Quebec has its own immigration programme...

glencybabyvengassery

May 7, 2014
DEAR ALL,
FOR SUBMITTING QSW APPLICATION.WHAT INCOME TAX PAPER WE NEED TO PREPARE.ANY IDEA ANY ONE TAKE INCOME TAX PAPPER.I HAVE PAN CARD.WHEN THE TIME OF MY JOB I GOT CASH ON HAND.NO PROVIDENT FUND NOTHING THAT TIME.SO ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO GET THIS INCOME TAX PAPER.

hossainbd16

May 13, 2015
Dear guys,

I’m preparing my documents for QSWP.I am a civil Engineer having 7 years of professional experience. Is it needed for me to obtain License from professional regulating body/authority before apply QSWP application. Will I eligible to apply now without it? Could anybody clarify the issue please.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hossainbd16 said:
Dear guys,

I’m preparing my documents for QSWP.I am a civil Engineer having 7 years of professional experience. Is it needed for me to obtain License from professional regulating body/authority before apply QSWP application. Will I eligible to apply now without it? Could anybody clarify the issue please.
You don't need to obtain a license before applying.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
unlimited2access said:
Jasvir as u provided an explanation letter, that should serve the purpose. Anyways incase u get negative result, il guide u on how to appeal again for the same. Keep me posted.
I got rejection sir do you have solution.

Amy2Canada

Star Member
Jun 14, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

The processing time for step 1 "Verification of documents submitted" for Indian applicant is 40 months !! This is quite a long period :(
Step 2 + Step 3 processing time totals to 2-12 months !! SO, all in all 42-52 months of looong wait.

I believe this has to be true as it is specified on official website? Does anybody have got their file processed faster?

Cheers,
Amy

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
praveensrao said:
Hi all,

I have done my bachelors in Electronics and Communication Engineering (passed out in 2009) but working for an IT firm.
I have always believed that computer science is an abstraction over electronics. Unfortunately, not sure if the immigration folks believe the same.
Will I get points under AOT?
If I don't get in section B, can I get in section C for Engineering (Bach.)?
Thanks in advance.

Praveen.
If your degree is more than five years old ,you must have one year minimum experience in your field of study to claim aot points

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
glencybabyvengassery said:
DEAR ALL,
FOR SUBMITTING QSW APPLICATION.WHAT INCOME TAX PAPER WE NEED TO PREPARE.ANY IDEA ANY ONE TAKE INCOME TAX PAPPER.I HAVE PAN CARD.WHEN THE TIME OF MY JOB I GOT CASH ON HAND.NO PROVIDENT FUND NOTHING THAT TIME.SO ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO GET THIS INCOME TAX PAPER.
If you have not filed your income tax returns ,you will not have tax assessment order. You do not have proof of PF contributions. Please do not apply for quebec without these documents as it will be a sure rejection.

anu123

Dec 24, 2014
Hi,

This is tulasi. could any one please tell me exact process of Quebec Skilled Worker(PR).
and what are the required document for before process in online Jun 2016, any body knows best consultancy in India (Hyderabad)
My education is MCA (MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION) completed on 2012
Age -- 25
Work experience Is -- 3.5 years in sap abap developer
Ielts - all bands 6

please sagest me. required documents for QSW.

Thank You,
Tulasi[/glow][/color]

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please fill the form if your file reached on time for Nov 2015 Intake.

USE THIS LINK TO MAKE YOUR ENTRY OR CHANGE YOUR RESPONSE >> https://goo.gl/yOVXpD
USE THIS LINK TO VIEW YOUR DETAILS >> https://goo.gl/HpHwNC

Quebec aplicant

Nov 7, 2015
Hi Guys,

I need an advice from you guys, last April 2015 i received a letter (intention of rejection) asking me to update my tax documents within 3 months and i updated the docs by Early June, and after that the new rule came in saying that interview was waived of and most of my friends who applied before me and after me got csq now, but i recived a letter last Sep 2015 saying that my file waiting decision and they wil agian communicate with me once a decision is made any clue how long should i have the wait for a csq now?

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received document request on 18-sept-2015. i sent all the documents in October 2015. Is there any chance to get CSQ or interview before 2015.

Filed : nov 2013
File no : apr 2014
doc upd req : sept 2015
doc sent : oct 2015

Nationality : Indian
Visa Office : Hong Kong