+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec,indian applicant timeline and experience with process.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rachit Rohatgi said:
Hi Fellas,

Hope every one is good and also expecting some good news.Believe in god and success will be in your steps.
I have submitted all my related documents in beginning and then I received AOR on 12 June 2014 .I have some questions regarding same :

1) Still can they ask for documents now I am not in India ? I am on work permit in Port of Spain.
Yes, if they need to

2) I moved from India to Trinidad and Tobago(Port of spain) on a work permit in May 2015 .So , I think I have to inform QSW immigration office regarding this movement and I have also checked QSW website that time to complete application for Indians is appx 40 - 41 months but I am not able to check for Port of Spain.
Yes, inform MIDI. You may be asked for proof of your T & T work permit. It is unlikely that your application processing time will change - i.e. Will probably still be processed on India timeline

3 ) Any one have any idea . Is it beneficial in regards of my QSW application ?
Neither beneficial nor detrimental. Just keep MIDI updated

Inputs are most welcome .Awaiting reply.

Regards
RR

jagsisingh

May 10, 2015
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
01-03-2017
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
Hi,

I am currently in Ontario on Closed work permit and already created EE profile but I can apply through FSW only as i have been here for 6 months.
Now when I saw cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp it says that "You must plan to live outside the province of Quebec."
Actually I am trying to get LMIA job offer and if I am lucky enough I will get it from Montreal Employer but then will it not be considered to give me 600 points so I can get ITA to apply for PR.

It seems to be confusing me now. Please let me know.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jagsisingh said:
Hi,

I am currently in Ontario on Closed work permit and already created EE profile but I can apply through FSW only as i have been here for 6 months.
Now when I saw cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp it says that "You must plan to live outside the province of Quebec."
Actually I am trying to get LMIA job offer and if I am lucky enough I will get it from Montreal Employer but then will it not be considered to give me 600 points so I can get ITA to apply for PR.

It seems to be confusing me now. Please let me know.
*If* you get an LMIA & WP to work in Quebec, you would apply for QSW through Immigration Quebec & CSQ process, not EE.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
Online tool coming for immigration applicants under the Skilled Worker Program
September 23, 2015 – As announced last spring, we will soon launch a new tool allowing applicants under the Skilled Worker Program to fill out and submit their immigration application on line.
In order to make final adjustments to this important project, the tool will be available on line by the end of 2015 at the latest. It will be compulsory for applicants under the Skilled Worker Program to use it to submit their application for a Québec selection certificate.
The dates of the intake period for applications from skilled workers will be announced shortly.
We invite you to regularly monitor our Web site, since we will also announce details here on the presentation and transmission of applications and which documents to submit.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/selection-process/schedule-missions.html

pappu13380

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
refferal Francisation provide 12 to 18 months to complete points to come under selection.

why there are three stages of processing ( Eg for india 1st verification of docs takes 41 months , 2nd preliminary review takes 1 to 3 months and 3rd selection review takes 1 to 9 months )

I got AOR on 17 dec 2011 and now 45 or 46 months passes so my file may be in selection review stage as 41+3+2 months passes . but they did not sent me anything yet.
but when i called them they said your file is waiting to be processed so what can i do, just wait or write to them.

i calculated my points as follows :-
Masters in maths : 12 , Aot chemistry (12) as studied ( physics , chemistry , maths in graduation), age ( 16) as 31 when applied , ielts (4 points for 5.5 academic) ,experience (8) as chemistry teacher and also primary teacher, fin suff (1) and french =0 as not submitted but filled in DCS form as A2 user or begginer.
12+12+16+4+8+1=53 then passes accoring to 49 point system and 2009 list of AOT
But
as i choosen AOT chemistry and had experience in that but if they count me in teaching as according to new 2015 AOT list where primary and secondary school teacher are getting only 6 points of AOT.
then
12+6+16+4+8+1=47
now i am thinking that whether they will provide me with 12 points or 6 points of AOT. also if i submit them with A2 french will they give me 6 points of that as A1=2 and A2=6 in 2011.
i need suggestion how to maximise my points and what to do until i receive any next communication.
i also dont submitted my Birth certificate but provided them matric certificate and passport in which DOB is mentioned . DO birth certificate is mandatory?
No tax documents or CPF statement sent to them but i have all as being a govt. employee. registered PAN card and printed my 26AS . do 26AS works or 143(1) intimation is neccessary . who will sign tax exemption certificate ?
HONG KONG MISSION 2 nov to 10 DEC 2015

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

I was thinking to apply for next Quebec intake and want myself to be prepared well before.

Can you help me what kind of forms and documents I should fill in advance.

Also I am not sure if we need to recognize our education as per Quebec education system, if yes, what will be the process?
I am from India and Completed 3 years of Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) and 3 years of Master of Computer Application (MCA), and I have work experience in same computer(IT) filed for 5+ years.

Thanks in Advance!!

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
sanjeev31aug said:
Hello Friends,

I was thinking to apply for next Quebec intake and want myself to be prepared well before.

Can you help me what kind of forms and documents I should fill in advance.

Also I am not sure if we need to recognize our education as per Quebec education system, if yes, what will be the process?
I am from India and Completed 3 years of Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) and 3 years of Master of Computer Application (MCA), and I have work experience in same computer(IT) filed for 5+ years.

Thanks in Advance!!
you have less time left to fill applications alor no need to asses qualification go to document required section and see what form need to fill.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
you have less time left to fill applications alor no need to asses qualification go to document required section and see what form need to fill.
please refer.
To submit an official immigration application, you must fill out:
the Application for Selection Certificate – Skilled Worker – Principal applicant, spouse or de facto spouse (A-0520-AA) (Dynamic PDF 687 Kb);
the Documents to submit in support of the
Application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec – Skilled Workers (regular program) (Dynamic PDF, 682 Kb). Don't forget to consult the List of authorities recognized for certifying documents .
Note: The Ministère applies rules concerning
document requirements. These requirements pertain to the nature, format and, if applicable, the translation of documents to be submitted.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
please refer.
To submit an official immigration application, you must fill out:
the Application for Selection Certificate – Skilled Worker – Principal applicant, spouse or de facto spouse (A-0520-AA) (Dynamic PDF 687 Kb);
the Documents to submit in support of the
Application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec – Skilled Workers (regular program) (Dynamic PDF, 682 Kb). Don't forget to consult the List of authorities recognized for certifying documents .
Note: The Ministère applies rules concerning
document requirements. These requirements pertain to the nature, format and, if applicable, the translation of documents to be submitted.
Quebec is introducing a mandatory online application tool, so filling out the existing forms may be unnecessary, although useful to study them to familiarise yourself with the requirements.

With the help of, and suggestions from, the Whatsapp group, I put together a post containing the links that are most needed/most frequently requested. See my signature.

HTH :)

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
css.sandhu said:
Yes, We have to deposit both (Applicant & spouse)
ok but i did not send for my wife because she was not in tax limit.tax department refuse to give certificate and she never fill return i sent my complete documents pf certificate.for wife only form 16.what will happen i don't know.

css.sandhu

Jul 29, 2015
Hi

I think you have to sent document for your wife also, If she not file ITR then send FORM 16 and a affidavit from her side, she justify that she never filed ITR, because his salary not come under TAX slab etc.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
css.sandhu said:
Hi

I think you have to sent document for your wife also, If she not file ITR then send FORM 16 and a affidavit from her side, she justify that she never filed ITR, because his salary not come under TAX slab etc.
yes i sent form16.

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
yes i sent form16.
Quebec does not accept form16. If the income was below taxable limt,get a exemption letter from income tax office.They only accept ASSESSMENT ORDER FORM 143(1). or a exemption letter .