+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec immigration

Tejharpreet

Mar 16, 2016
My friend started her file in may 2012 and by june she got her file no. After that in june 2014 they asked for some documents which she sent them in time too. After that they never asked for anything. Then she herself contacted embessy in a Aug 2015 to ask for status about her case. In reply they said that they checked her file in sept 2014 and closed it in jan 2015 because documents were not like they had asked for.
Then she filed an appeal through her consultant in sept2015 and she got the reply as follows.....
"No us accusons rèception de votre correspondance du 13-10-2015. Le service responsabe du traitement de votre dossier en assurera le suivi.
Veuillez recevoir, Madame, nos salutations distingueès."
Can anyone tell me if theres any chances for her csq and how much possibility is there that she might get her csq ?And how long it might take fo
r her csq and how to keep track of that?
....Please tell me if anyone can help her with all this.
Thanks

ameya88

Sep 11, 2015
hi, tejhapreet I got this message for administrative review on october 6 2015

Nous accusons réception de votre correspondance du 2015/08/07. Le service

responsable du traitement de votre dossier en assurera le suivi.

my file rejected due to income tax exemption letter which i had sent did not considered.Then after i requested reconsideration and got above mail.

i think they reconsidered her request and further consideration of her application towards preliminary review it will take around 6 months from the date of request received. if her file is complete and meet the points she will get direct csq.

regards
ameya