IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
selassieken said:
thanks guys for your support so after getting and filling all the applications where do i send it to ? there is no email or location or address to mail it to . please help
All applications for Skilled workers go to this address:

Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles
Direction de l'immigration économique – International
Service Europe de l'Est, Amériques, Asie, Moyen-Orient
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA
Fax: 514 864-9221

Select your country in the following link to get more detail:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/reach/adresses-countries.html

Regards
ESZB

greencard14

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-12-2014
ESZB said:
Hello greencard14.

The "areas of training" refer to "professions"... the in demand professions in Quebec at present. So its same as work experience in a certain profession. Refer to the following link, which contains relevant details and the link to list of areas of training for 2013:

immigration-quebec .gouv. qc. ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/requirements-programs/list-areas-training. html

If you have enough points without French language then you may submit your application. You need to start learning French as soon as possible to make it through the interview.

Bonne chance
ESZB
Thank you ESZB; So, the areas of training PDF has two columns, I should be just looking at the left column, correct? So, I need to consider points for it only if my training falls on the left column?
Also, let's say one has applied assuming they have necessary points, but if the review officer determines they don't, then will the applicant get the money back?

Thanks!

selassieken

Feb 17, 2014
can someone please direct me to where i can send the documents after filling them since there was no address or email
thanks

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
greencard14 said:
Thank you ESZB; So, the areas of training PDF has two columns, I should be just looking at the left column, correct? So, I need to consider points for it only if my training falls on the left column?
Also, let's say one has applied assuming they have necessary points, but if the review officer determines they don't, then will the applicant get the money back?

Thanks!
Yes that is correct. You get the points corresponding to your profession in left column.

Nope. The processing fees deducted once your package is deemed complete, are not refunded. However, if your package is found incomplete before processing, they will send it back without charging the fees.

selassieken said:
can someone please direct me to where i can send the documents after filling them since there was no address or email
thanks
Hello selassieken. refer to my post above.

itman1980

Feb 24, 2014
Hello
I would like to apply for quebec immigration (skill worker) In whome favor should I create my demand draff.

regards

Jul 14, 2017
Please let me know if it is fine to fill the information in English in Mon projet Québec. The form is in french and i want to fill it myself so please share your thoughts if i can fill all the information in English.

And when it will be good to apply online for CSQ or we can apply anytime.

Thanks