+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec immigration vs express entry

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Yes after staying here for almost 3 years, i can definitely say that its true that Quebec has lots of benefits and with Mon Project the process looks more simplified than it used to be before where it used to take 2-5 years for CSQ.
And a few more for the federal part. Total waste of time if you are outside of the country and don't speak french.

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Like others, I would recommend Express Entry over Quebec. With your score as it is, you could create an Express Entry profile today and land as a permanent resident before Canada Day without having left your home country.
There isn't much point to live and settle in Quebec if you don't speak French and otherwise have no connections to the province or Quebecois/French culture. Besides, it's against immigration regulations to try to immigrate through a Quebec program Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin if you never had intentions to stay there.

Last edited:

lostinquebec

Feb 8, 2019
Hello everyone,
I recieved my invitation to apply for express entry latest draw and i am going that way because it is less time consuming. Problem is i hold CSQ and pr federal stage is waiting to process since September 2019. Can anyone give me advice what documents i need to convince officer that i will move in other province. Thank you for help.
I hope you didn't apply through EE, it would be rejected right away since you already have a PR application through CSQ.