Total point
[tr][td]

Pass Marks
[tr][td]
49 Points for single applicant
[tr][td]
57 Points for an applicant with spouse
[tr][td]

Up to an additional 6 points may be awarded upon the interview for Adaptability. With these points awarded, a single applicant must score a minimum of 55 points. An applicant with a spouse or common-law/conjugal partner must score at least 63 points.

[/table]

pinedacic

Jun 8, 2014
Hi everyone,
i Just received my AOR letter last April 3, 2014. However, I got confused on this statement :

If your family situation should change during the course of the procains months% 2C you will need to promptly fill the formilaire Modification control(MMC) structured field has the certificate request of selecton (A-0520-MF) and send it to us by post office accompanied by the documents required in support of the update of your folder. Do not forget to indicate the reference numbers and of folder on all your correspondence. You can find this form in our Internet site has the address website.70.immigration-quebec.ca

You will find the list of documents to be submitted and the clarification of the requirements that you must comply with the format and has the translation of the documents requested in the formilaire Documents submitted in support of the application for a selection certificate (website.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca% 2Fdocuments-submitted). The format (certified copy) indicates that the copy of the document must be certified by a recognized authority. For the recognized authorities% 2C you must refer to the list of recognized authorities poir certify conformity of documents (website.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca% 2Fliste-authorities-recognized).

We remind you that you must send us any change request has your folder or has your spouse (change of mailing address or e-mail% 2C change in your family situation% 2C etc. ) by postal mail% 2C a I'following address% 3A
285 % 2C Notre-Dame Street West% 2C4e floor% 2C

QUESTIONS:
1. The statment "You will find the list of documents to be submitted and the clarification of the requirements that you must comply with the format and has the translation of the documents requested in the formilaire Documents submitted in support of the application for a selection certificate"---

I have checked it on the internet,. and found out that it's A-1520-AA
(2013-05) -- Documents submitted in support of the Application for Selection Certificate

It's a checklist, it's EXACTLY THE SAME form on A-0520-AA
(2014-04) Application for Selection Certificate – SKILLED WORKER

*I have sent Everything that were stated in the said form - A-1520-AA on my application form,. Should I send them again?

2. In my own understanding, I think the form they are referring is for the applicants who wish to change their status. Am I correct?

3. What should I expect after receiving my AOR? Should I expect an interview right away?

4. My passport expired last May 2014, should I do anything to update my documents?

Thanks and have a good day/night! Bonjournee

pinedacic

Jun 8, 2014
hello..

what should I expect after receiving an AOR?
should i expect an interview right away?,.. or should i expect another letter indicating what would be my next step...

Should i just wait for further notice?
How long should i expect an interview?
My passport got expired last May 2014,. should i update my documents or should i just wait for them to ask me to re send it....

Thank you