+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Immigration Program " For the people who applied before August 2013"

ZEDSIDDY

Oct 10, 2013
Respected Sir,
I have three questions to ask you;
1) I have already Submit my application in june 2012 and I received a letter with reference number on it. I have done DELF A2 in November 2012 but according to new policies of Quebec government the minimum level of DELF is B2. So Would I Do B2 ?
2) Another and most important thing, which is confusing to me that I applied as per "AREA OF LISTING 2009, Category C, Chemical Engineering, Point 6" So i want to ask that Will my case consider in new 2013 LISTING OR 2009 LISTING ?
3) At the time of applying I had done Bachelors of Engineering, But now in December 2013, I will done Masters of Engineering in Environmental. So Will this masters helpful for me?
Kindly reply me your helpful advice, I will be very thankful to you.

Thanks and regards,
Engr. Zohaib Siddiqui

MrCanadaEng

Sep 19, 2013
ZEDSIDDY said:
Respected Sir,
1) I have already Submit my application in june 2012 and I received a letter with reference number on it. I have done DELF A2 in November 2012 but according to new policies of Quebec government the minimum level of DELF is B2. So Would I Do B2 ?
2) Another and most important thing, which is confusing to me that I applied as per "AREA OF LISTING 2009, Category C, Chemical Engineering, Point 6" So i want to ask that Will my case consider in new 2013 LISTING OR 2009 LISTING ?
3) At the time of applying I had done Bachelors of Engineering, But now in December 2013, I will done Masters of Engineering in Environmental. So Will this masters helpful for me?

Thanks and regards,
Engr. Zohaib Siddiqui

According to the new rules, you'll need B2 minimum. Also, regarding AOT, if the preliminary evaluation of your application didn't start by Aug. 1st 2013 you'll be treated according to the new rules. I have the same case with my AOT.

arunkumarsbcn

Sep 7, 2013
ZEDSIDDY said:
Respected Sir,

Thanks and regards,
Engr. Zohaib Siddiqui
First of all, Welcome to the Canada Immigration Forum.

The new rules are applicable only to those who start filing the application on or after 1st August 2013. It also applicable to those who has already applied but the preliminary evaluation has not yet been started (till August, this year (at the Quebec immigration office).

So it would be better, if you can check your file status through phone call or by email quoting your file number or reference number. You do not need to worry if your evaluation has started already before 1st August because in that case your file would be treated according to the old rules. Moreover, if you have got your file number (or reference number) then with that number you can update your file with your experience, Education (your Master's Degree), and French proficiency so that your file might be processed quickly.

All the best,

ZEDSIDDY

Oct 10, 2013
Thanks Arun !

Do you know the official email id which i can get my status ! and Secondly What is the procedure of updating file ? e.g. French DELF New Test Result, Masters Degree !