+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC - immigration advise please

canadaEE

Sep 20, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am planning to start Quebec immigration process but before that, i need guidance on NOC in demand (2171) and what is the possibility of pick up in this process.

Appreciate if you could reply.

Regards,
Amit

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaEE said:
Hi Guys,

I am planning to start Quebec immigration process but before that, i need guidance on NOC in demand (2171) and what is the possibility of pick up in this process.

Appreciate if you could reply.

Regards,
Amit
Is there an Occupation In Demand category for Quebec? As far as I know it does not exist.

steixeir

Apr 1, 2016
Hello.
Anyone having trouble to register a new acount with Mon Progect Quebec? As far as i know the system was to allow new account starting today, but when I click on register I come back to the same page. If I click on sign in I am send to a waiting room.

Thank you,
Sergio

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
steixeir said:
Hello.
Anyone having trouble to register a new acount with Mon Progect Quebec? As far as i know the system was to allow new account starting today, but when I click on register I come back to the same page. If I click on sign in I am send to a waiting room.

Thank you,
Sergio
Probably it means that many people are there in line to register an account.

Akter

Jan 18, 2016
Dear all,
I submitted my application on 13th June, 2016. MIDI received my Bank Draft on 20-6-16. But till today my profile shows "payment Processing". What does this mean? When this status will be changed. On the other hand, I have 21 days to complete my payment. After they receive the payment, what will be the next step? Can anyone help me in this regard?
Thanks to all.