+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Immigrant Investor Program (QIIP) Landing Procedures

Naeem shaikh

Feb 5, 2019
I applied for QIIy initially July 2017 and by October same year I was asked to submit my tax return papers which I did and subsequently in the month of end November wast called for personal interview on 30th January and after a brief only 40 minutes interview I was approved for CSQ and issued letter

Reactions: ash1969

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
I applied for QIIy initially July 2017 and by October same year I was asked to submit my tax return papers which I did and subsequently in the month of end November wast called for personal interview on 30th January and after a brief only 40 minutes interview I was approved for CSQ and issued letter
Congratulations,

Reactions: zafar khan

soso31

Mar 5, 2019
Hello Everybody,

Our case for the QIIP Audacity Find My iPhone Origin was recently approved a few days ago, I have a few questions in this regards.

Q1) Does our port of entry in Canada have to be a location in Quebec or can we enter Canada in Ontario and then travel to Quebec afterwards ?

Q2) Since we have friends in Ontario, we will most probably be staying with them for a week or so. Will be possible for us to apply for our PR card, Health card and SIN in London,ON ?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards,
BaronOrkid
QIIP even closed and most of peoples believe that QIIP will settle all pending cases latest by this year, so hope for the best,

Reactions: CHNAK

Naeem shaikh

Feb 5, 2019
Congratulations,
I applied in October 2017 under QIIP investor program and had a 20 minute interview on 30th January 2019 subsequently made investments and forwarded my PR application to federal on 3rd June 2019. I understand under QIIP we must land st Quebec boarder but we are free to move any where in Canada and can apply driving licence at a place other than port of boarder. Under QIIP we signed intend to live in Quebec but not necessarily restricted to live in Quebec. Please any one can Through dome light

Reactions: Thanate

Shehzad26

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Khulna
Visa Office......
Singapore
I applied in October 2017 under QIIP investor program and had a 20 minute interview on 30th January 2019 subsequently made investments and forwarded my PR application to federal on 3rd June 2019. I understand under QIIP we must land st Quebec boarder but we are free to move any where in Canada and can apply driving licence at a place other than port of boarder. Under QIIP we signed intend to live in Quebec but not necessarily restricted to live in Quebec. Please any one can Through dome light

True but new law under process to restrict it and now a days their giving hard time while applying for passport.

Naeem shaikh

Feb 5, 2019
I understand QIIP is different than provincial nominees program where you are required to invest in that province. In QIIP technically we are not required to invest in any business. Please shed some light