+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC "Expression of Interest - Déclaration d’intérêt" (ALL UPDATES & DISCUSSIONS)

Sep 24, 2018
Can anybody please help me by telling how to add Doctor of Philosophy in Software Engineering from UK and Master of Information Technology (Coursework) form Australia? Arrima shows no result found in search option.

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Can anybody please help me by telling how to add Doctor of Philosophy in Software Engineering from UK and Master of Information Technology (Coursework) form Australia? Arrima shows no result found in search option.
First type "Philosophy" in the search box.
Type the name of the university in the 'issuing authority" search and choose your university's name.
Type "software engineering" in the training area search.

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Can anybody help me by telling how to add Bachelor of Arts (Philosophy) and Master of Arts (Philosophy). Arrima shows no result found in search option.
Type "Bachelor" in the diploma search and choose bachelor of arts.
Type the country where your degree was acquired and choose the issuing authority.
Type "philosophy" in the area of training search and make your choice.

sajid.hussain

Sep 20, 2018
First of all, type "bachelor" as your diploma certificate in the search and select the "Bachelor of science"
Then, enter the university authority that issued the degree in the search and select the name of the university.
Enter the specialization as "computer science" and make your selection.

Note: do not forget to enter the country where the certificate for issued.
Hello,

I am facing the same issue, I have a degree of Bachelors of computer science and information technology of 4 years while when I am searching Bachelors it only gives me "Bachelors in Information Technology" with the duration only One Year. If I select this option I will lose 3 points and will not be eligible for the Quebec immigration. Does anyone have any idea if I am not getting the proper title what would I need to do? Appreciate the quick help. There are tutorials related to Arrima portal but they all are in French. If anyone has any link or any information related to tutorial English will help as well.

Thanks

mtalwar18

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Toronto
Hello, i was so concentrated on my occupation in demand to be choosen from the pool of applicant, that i completely forog to check am I eligible to apply at all. And it seems that i not(( i ll not got en extra points for fam/relatives in quebec nor do I speak french, I wasn’t studying there also. My Ielts score is l7 s7 w6 r6 overall 6.5. Experience more than 5 years, but my degree is on c list only with bachelors in business administration, however i have masters, any advice or could someone says am I eligible or not because i ve alredy applyed to arrima. And if I don’t have enough points than what s the purpose of they let me apply
Arrima Portal is an expression of interest system where individuals declare their interest. Eligibility or ineligibility is a second phase.

sajid.hussain

Sep 20, 2018
Hello,

I am facing the same issue, I have a degree of Bachelors of computer science and information technology of 4 years while when I am searching Bachelors it only gives me "Bachelors in Information Technology" with the duration only One Year. If I select this option I will lose 3 points and will not be eligible for the Quebec immigration. Does anyone have any idea if I am not getting the proper title what would I need to do? Appreciate the quick help. There are tutorials related to Arrima portal but they all are in French. If anyone has any link or any information related to tutorial English will help as well.

Thanks

rajjoshua

Aug 2, 2018
Hello,

Thanks
What about mine

Titre officiel
BACHELOR
Autorité émettrice
ANNA UNIVERSITY
Domaine de formation
COMPUTER SCIENCE (AND) ENGINEERING

mrlook

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
You are right.

Somewhere at the login screen, it says if you are selected you will be directed to apply to mon project

I think midi created another layer of pool to select its own candidates with the new criteria

Arrima Portal is an expression of interest system where individuals declare their interest. Eligibility or ineligibility is a second phase.

sajid.hussain

Sep 20, 2018
Hello,

Thanks
Addition to this after selecting there is no result when I am trying to access "" Searching Authority page"" from Consult help section. Can anyone in this forum help. I am stuck for more than 4 days.!!!

Naveennarayanan99

Apr 24, 2018
I am creating my profile in a few days. Have 68 points. I have a few questions and it would be great if some experienced members can answer the below questions.
  1. Does 68 points stand a chance (with spouse)? I read somewhere in the forum that there are many applicants with 70-80 points.
  2. What is a typical draw size and how often does that happen?
  3. Is there a place where we can see the current pool of applicants like EE?
Below is my points break down.

Education = 10
AOT=9
Experience= 8
IELTS=6
Spouse Age=3
Spouse Education=4
Spouse AOT=3
Kids = 8
Finance=1
Total = 68

Sneki

Jul 12, 2017
Hello, thank you for your reply. Ok, ill see what is going to happen, and interesting thing when they ll announce first draw.

Sneki

Jul 12, 2017
You are right.

Somewhere at the login screen, it says if you are selected you will be directed to apply to mon project

I think midi created another layer of pool to select its own candidates with the new criteria
Hello, bui i hope it will be not like in April, i was able to submit my application through mon projet, and the very next day they marked it as a technical error, but frankly i got my money back

s-ingh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Hello, i was so concentrated on my occupation in demand to be choosen from the pool of applicant, that i completely forog to check am I eligible to apply at all. And it seems that i not(( i ll not got en extra points for fam/relatives in quebec nor do I speak french, I wasn’t studying there also. My Ielts score is l7 s7 w6 r6 overall 6.5. Experience more than 5 years, but my degree is on c list only with bachelors in business administration, however i have masters, any advice or could someone says am I eligible or not because i ve alredy applyed to arrima. And if I don’t have enough points than what s the purpose of they let me apply
I will suggest you to improve your IELTS score to something like CLB 8-9 and try at Express entry. You seem to have good chances there based on your profile info.

Its preferable not to waste time for Quebec where immigration is a lengthy and an opaque process.

Good luck!!